Bugs page 53 (locked)

3184 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by NormaTheNorman:

Gibbo is Bugged. Again. There are no lines not showing xp gained. If anything I appear to be gaining more xp. It’s a mess since I did a nice full stam bar refill for the first time in ages thinking I could manage it carefully with Gibbo. Instead I’m flying through it like a hot knife through butter. Dang!

Gibbo is in commander slot atm. Maybe that’s the bug. If you find this bug is real a couple vol stam potions my way would go greatly to compensating. Whatever you think best.

Thanks.

Or maybe not. Testing in room one seemed to get him to work, and after recreating some of the commander set I seemed to get him to work as well, so perhaps it was just my own thing. Thanks.

 
Flag Post

After enchanting some items, i noticed they are still sorted in the inventory as they still had their base stats. It would be nice if the sorting system considered the actual value of the items when sorting per attack, defence or perception :)

 
Flag Post

I’ve encountered the Rune Dude 3 times and gotten 6 runes to drop. However, when I go to the enchant screen I can plug in any equipment but there are no runes to plug in. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug? I’d appreciate a quick response because I’m just getting owned in PVP

Thanks.

 
Flag Post

A display bug. Some of the OH items, which are covering a major part of a glove, make the glow of this enchanted glove (the MH one is still glowing) disappear.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by warriorpoet:

I’ve encountered the Rune Dude 3 times and gotten 6 runes to drop. However, when I go to the enchant screen I can plug in any equipment but there are no runes to plug in. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug? I’d appreciate a quick response because I’m just getting owned in PVP

Thanks.

Under “Type” select “Enchantment” and you’ll see the runes. I couldn’t find them in the “all” window, either :)

 
Flag Post

…And there they are… Nice!

Thanks ZioFeda!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by moroser:

A display bug. Some of the OH items, which are covering a major part of a glove, make the glow of this enchanted glove (the MH one is still glowing) disappear.

It kinda doesnt matter doesn't Stop you from playing the game :3 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hamish111222
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by hamish111222:
Originally posted by moroser:

A display bug. Some of the OH items, which are covering a major part of a glove, make the glow of this enchanted glove (the MH one is still glowing) disappear.

It kinda doesnt matter doesn’t Stop you from playing the game :3

That’s why I’ve mentioned it to be a display bug. Nevertheless it’s a bug.
 
Flag Post

i don’t know if it’s a bug but i finish the tomb part of ryndor at nightmare difficulty and ididn’t get the kerberos circle for the legendary shield. So is it a bug or is there an other way to get that circle?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by plpg:

i don’t know if it’s a bug but i finish the tomb part of ryndor at nightmare difficulty and ididn’t get the kerberos circle for the legendary shield. So is it a bug or is there an other way to get that circle?

It’s normal. This drop isn’t guaranteed. Restart the location on a chosen difficulty (shift+click on diff tab).
 
Flag Post

When I got into a normal dragons lair and did a 20 stam hit. It said the boss was already dispatched and yet my stamina still dropped.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by warriorpoet:

…And there they are… Nice!

Thanks ZioFeda!

You’re welcome!

 
Flag Post

I had an odd experience with PvP HP today. I went in and had no HP even though I’d not been attacked, nor had I attacked. That is very unusual as I have fairly high HP to start with. Usually I lose at most only a fraction. I can only think Bug, and though it’s a minor and non-problematical bug I thought it best to report it just in case it involves other things. Thanks.

 
Flag Post

The values displayed for team members in the Colosseum do not reflect the “enchanted” values.
So, do enchanted values only apply for raid or is it just not displaying correctly?
Are the values being applied during PVP?

 
Flag Post

Not sure if this is related to the enchanting or I’m just missing something, but I thought I would win this one

 
Flag Post

When I try to log on to dotd it won’t load and all it says is this:

http://dawnofthedragons.cdngc.net/dotd_live/swf/3997/dotd.swf

Does anybody know how to deal with this?

 
Flag Post

Same with me I can’t log on to dotd. It stops when loading inventory http://www.kongregate.com/games/5thPlanetGames/dawn-of-the-dragons. I have tried it several times and it is 14 hours already since I started logging in. Still not being connected up to now… :(

I have tried loading it to different browsers – google chrome, mozilla firefox, opera, IE.

That means I can’t play anymore until this won’t be attended? Up to when I need to wait?

 
Flag Post

I just finished Together in Eclectic dreams Hargamesh on Nightmare mode, and could not get any Hargamesh stinger. Should it be like that? I can’t make gauntlets of realm walker…

 
Flag Post

sweetangel001 and trelborg, clear your browsers cookies. thats what i did

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Kadjigalas:

I just finished Together in Eclectic dreams Hargamesh on Nightmare mode, and could not get any Hargamesh stinger. Should it be like that? I can’t make gauntlets of realm walker…

shift+click on the difficulty to reset it

 
Flag Post

I already cleared my cookies and still can’t log on.

 
Flag Post

I got a cricket bat as a drop, but I can’t find it when looking through my inventory. For some reason though, when I go to the crafting page in the general section at the bottom it says that I have one in my inventory…

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ginganinja_cp3:

I got a cricket bat as a drop, but I can’t find it when looking through my inventory. For some reason though, when I go to the crafting page in the general section at the bottom it says that I have one in my inventory…

you get the stumps then craft it then go to profile check then you click newest option then you’ll see it

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by hellslayer243:
Originally posted by ginganinja_cp3:

I got a cricket bat as a drop, but I can’t find it when looking through my inventory. For some reason though, when I go to the crafting page in the general section at the bottom it says that I have one in my inventory…

you get the stumps then craft it then go to profile check then you click newest option then you’ll see it

I know that you need the stumps. I have the full cricket bat and it says that I have x1, it just doesn’t appear in my inventory

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by manic2009:

sweetangel001 and trelborg, clear your browsers cookies. thats what i did

I did clear my cookies and I can’t still log on. I really don’t know what could be the problem? Until when I have to wait to get a respond on this?