Bugs page 57 (locked)

3184 posts

Flag Post

I got the same bug, i buy 4 skull bag and one crypt, i open the crypt and get disconnected. And when i log in i just got one skull bag

Flag Post

Same thing happened to me with PC. Bought a Vornstagg Crypt, tried to open it,got disconnected and lost 135PC for it

Flag Post

Same here. Bought a skull bag, tried to open it, got disconnected and lost 65 PC.

Flag Post

Well,look like we all got a friendly bug who erase PC and goods

Flag Post

Due to a bug i lost a 150m NM DL, 60m NM Revenge and a dreadbloom (don’t care about this).

May i have those loot back?

Flag Post

Due to a bug last night, I lost a NM Jack raid (with more than 24 hours to go, and only 256k health left). Any way to get the loot from this? I’d done over 100m damage.

Flag Post

so we dont get our PC back ? and we get no help ?

Flag Post

I wish they would at least acknowledge the bug and reassure their paying customers as well as those that lost raids that they are working on it… Whats going on 5thplanet?

Flag Post

Lost PC Issue: A post on DotD Forum in existing related thread is the best thing to do. Issue solved for me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by oms55:

i need to get some help with those planet coins . i bought the coins and than i been disconected and lost them

how many did you lose? please pm me the details

Originally posted by Namikaze9:

same happened to me .. did buy planet coins .. then got disconnected and all of it was gone ! all lost !

fixed

Originally posted by cdu5000:

i need to get some help with those planet coins . i bought the coins and than i been disconected and lost them

Same happened to me. Bought PC, bought a crypt with the PC, went to profile, opened crypt, and got disconnected. Came back to game and all my PC was gone and my Kreds are also gone.

how many did you miss? please pm me the details

Originally posted by N7791:

Same here. Just spent 1000K on PC: all gone. Please advise what to do. This is most unpleasant.

fixed

Originally posted by barberjb:

Just picked up Unyielding Dead. It’s a legion that has no generals. Because of the way things are configured, all Generals are disabled, which means I can’t add a Commander to the Legion. I also notice that Generals that are disabled on other Legions are disabled as Commander. Unless there’s a restriction on Commander, all Generals should be enabled. Could someone look into this?

you can only use generals as commanders if only they can fit the generals spot in the legion, by design. So if you have a legion with no general spots, then you can’t use commanders either. We hope to update this in the future, but this is how it works right now

Originally posted by AzureAngel:

Bought 135 PC. Bought 5 Skulls. Tried to open one and it didnt give anything, but the skull did dissappear. Looked at PC, had 60 left. Decided to refresh. Got back to game. No PC or skulls in inventory. Please advise as it is quite unpleasant to lose stuff I just spent $20 on.

fixed

Originally posted by chimpoboy:

When I skirmish, I do not see the results screen. My win/loss counter works fine (I check under the achievements screen), my gold updates if I win/lose, but I never see the results screen.

Originally posted by tamago:

Bought 135 PC. Bought 5 Skulls. Tried to open one and it didnt give anything, but the skull did dissappear. Looked at PC, had 60 left. Decided to refresh. Got back to game. No PC or skulls in inventory. Please advise as it is quite unpleasant to lose stuff I just spent $20 on.

I just had the same thing happen to me with the three Vornstaag Crypts I bought. I clicked on the crypts and the game logged out. When I refreshed the crypts were gone and I have no legions, troops or generals to show for it.

Ah, I see cdu5000 had the same problem.

fixed

Flag Post
Originally posted by tamago:

I just had the same thing happen to me with the three Vornstaag Crypts I bought. I clicked on the crypts and the game logged out. When I refreshed the crypts were gone and I have no legions, troops or generals to show for it.

Ah, I see cdu5000 had the same problem.

I hope they fix this soon. It seems like a massive oversight on there part somewhere. I am not one to get too upset too quickly, but I did spend money, so I am not very happy about it.

Originally posted by N7791:

What’s happening? Why is there no reply from devs or Kong? I lost 1000 Kreds when changing them into Planet Coins, buying Crypts, opening one and getting disconnected yesterday (2012/10/29) during the lag, I’m not the only one it seems, and no reply whatsoever a dozen hours later? If nothing is done, this will be the very last cent and minute I spend on Kong ever.

apologies for the late reply to some of you, but we had lots of similar reports in the past 24h. This is something related to kong issues not registering purchases correctly, therefore you might lose the PCs you bought and any items that you got with them. We are fixing people as we go, and these issues with kong should probably get fixed when service is more stable (once the severe weather issues in the US end)

Originally posted by skarroth:

I got the same bug, i buy 4 skull bag and one crypt, i open the crypt and get disconnected. And when i log in i just got one skull bag

fixed

Originally posted by yk1800:

Same thing happened to me with PC. Bought a Vornstagg Crypt, tried to open it,got disconnected and lost 135PC for it

fixed

Originally posted by Sparta84:

Same here. Bought a skull bag, tried to open it, got disconnected and lost 65 PC.

fixed

Flag Post

Thank you Lena. Crypts worked this time.

For the rest of you, try purchasing and opening them one at a time. That method worked pretty well for me.

Flag Post

I have really strange problem. After some raids, withouth any info I just find Groblar Mask in my inventory. At first it was a nice surprise but now they start to pile up (actually its only five of them :)) and I killed Groblar only once some time ago (propably even before the event). To add I was not even once in Vorn to quest for the masks…

Flag Post

Hey, I have been trying to log on and for the past 18 hours or so I’m getting a ‘Server down for maintenance’ message. I’m really trying to show up daily for guild stuff and the daily rewards, and it seems that the game is up for most people. Thanks!

Flag Post

i did PM but no respont

Flag Post

i did PM but no respont

fixed now

Flag Post
Originally posted by Scoobydog:

Hey, I have been trying to log on and for the past 18 hours or so I’m getting a ‘Server down for maintenance’ message. I’m really trying to show up daily for guild stuff and the daily rewards, and it seems that the game is up for most people. Thanks!

try clearing cache/cookies and make sure flash & browser are updated. Have you tried with any other browsers at all?

Flag Post

Got purple “Hit the road, Jack” achievement for 1000 ap, but ap did not increase. Hopefully you can check this as I’m nearly certain this is the case, but not absolutely certain. But I’ve been staring at that 8000-something ap for a while now, so I’m pretty sure. Thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LenaG1:
Originally posted by OgrePrime:

i have a prob. with my team in Colosseum , i can no longer see them or redo equip. they’re evidently there since they help in pvp , just no pics. come up and the buttons don’t work. im on kong char. name is ogre and refreshing the page does NOT help

tech team will look into it

well?? find anything??

Flag Post

Two of my raid “types” are permanently locked: small and colossal, no cooldown timer. Could you please fix this?

Flag Post

Im not getting ironclads essence

Flag Post

my small raids have been on locked for a while now, and i have cleared all my completed raid list

thanks in advance

Flag Post
Originally posted by LenaG1:

i have a prob. with my team in Colosseum , i can no longer see them or redo equip. they’re evidently there since they help in pvp , just no pics. come up and the buttons don’t work. im on kong char. name is ogre and refreshing the page does NOT help

tech team will look into it

well?? find anything??

sorry but we couldnt find anything yet. Your char doesnt seem to have any issues. May need more time to look into it

Originally posted by Draconum:

Two of my raid “types” are permanently locked: small and colossal, no cooldown timer. Could you please fix this?

fixed

Originally posted by ComandoHamster:

Im not getting ironclads essence

you appear to have it

Originally posted by Cuauhtemochas:

my small raids have been on locked for a while now, and i have cleared all my completed raid list

thanks in advance

fixed

Flag Post

my personal raids are locked

Flag Post
Originally posted by v0be:

my personal raids are locked

have you got a personal raid up?