Bugs page 58 (locked)

3184 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamish111222:
Originally posted by v0be:

my personal raids are locked

have you got a personal raid up?

There was animated armor that i somehow looted before it was finished, it disappeared giving no loot.
At this moment i don’t have any raids up

Flag Post

I’m not sure if this is a bug or an issue that i’ve got with my flash player; everytime I open DotD or LoTS, the game loads up all the images and stuff from the start, as it were the first time I ever opened them. My flash storage settings allow unlimited space to both the games, bun nonetheless they keep using 0 kb. I’m pretty sure that if I found a way to store the images and animations in a permanent cache the game wouldn’t lag so much for me. I tried using both Chrome and Firefox with no noticeable differences (apart from the last one being slightly faster, especially with DotD). Any clues? Flash Player and the browsers are all updated.

Flag Post
Originally posted by v0be:

my personal raids are locked

fixed

Originally posted by ZioFeda:

I’m not sure if this is a bug or an issue that i’ve got with my flash player; everytime I open DotD or LoTS, the game loads up all the images and stuff from the start, as it were the first time I ever opened them. My flash storage settings allow unlimited space to both the games, bun nonetheless they keep using 0 kb. I’m pretty sure that if I found a way to store the images and animations in a permanent cache the game wouldn’t lag so much for me. I tried using both Chrome and Firefox with no noticeable differences (apart from the last one being slightly faster, especially with DotD). Any clues? Flash Player and the browsers are all updated.

thats how the game loads art files. Our players highly recommend Chrome over FF since it seems to work better with Flash. Occasionally try to clear cache/cookies and reload game. Also perhaps you could disable your familiar to avoid strains from animation. We are looking into ways to improve response time and minimize lag from our side as well

Flag Post

I had a normal Lord Tyranthius raid in which i dealt around 500 mil in damage (out of 600 mil). I checked back today and it said that I had done 500 mil still but for some reason the health had increased to above half

Flag Post

ginganinja: its because tyr heals itself slowly :)

Flag Post

I cant seem to summon raids anymore, i could earlier in the day when i summoned a personal raid now when i unlocked the last personal raid from dahrizon and i cant summon raids anymore

Flag Post

I dont no if this is a bug, but the vampiric set proc restore pvp Health too

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ghihom:

I cant seem to summon raids anymore, i could earlier in the day when i summoned a personal raid now when i unlocked the last personal raid from dahrizon and i cant summon raids anymore

fixed

Originally posted by Joquenpo:

I dont no if this is a bug, but the vampiric set proc restore pvp Health too

this is by design. any item/general that heals during raids , also heals PvP health

Flag Post

Can’t summon personal raids. Player name Pythigen. No countdown visible, but raids don’t respond by summoning when button pressed.

(Fixed or fixed itself.)

Flag Post

so your saying YOU can go into my team and swap equipment from one teammate to another or switch in new equipment, when i cant even SEE my team??

Flag Post

So, I had horrible lag on the last day of those Crypts (My own internet, nothing wrong with server at that point I think), And I was opening the last 2 of my crypts that I had bought, double clicked and as nothing happened I got impatient and started clicking more than enough many times and got a DC. When I reloaded the game, I didn’t have the 2 crypts left, and I didn’t notice anything new. I’m not completely sure if I got multiples of some of the troops on those last crypts tho.

Is it possible to check or get some help with this?

Flag Post

This is maybe something wrong with the seeking of Misako’s journal page 3. All the other pages came very quickly, but this one will not come. I have gone many times in all the difficulties for no dropping. Please fix if it is broken. Thanks you.

Flag Post

Really? I’ve got 7 of page 3. Been trying to get Shadowknight’s Agony, but the only thing that drops is those stupid pages. Granted, I’ve probably cleared it 2 dozen times now.

Flag Post

That’s only RNG I had to do NM Stein 7 times before I got my Misako drop.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NormaTheNorman:

Got purple “Hit the road, Jack” achievement for 1000 ap, but ap did not increase. Hopefully you can check this as I’m nearly certain this is the case, but not absolutely certain. But I’ve been staring at that 8000-something ap for a while now, so I’m pretty sure. Thanks.

Seems to have happened also with “Enduring” ap. Gone past 2500 stam, and it shows I have the purple, but no pop up and not achievement points received.

Flag Post

Can’t summon any personal raids, which I see some other people were having problems with too.

Flag Post

Hi there, I’m relatively new to the game, I don’t seem to be able to add anyone to my army, it doesn’t give me the option to add friends, same problem with creating a team in colosseum battles. please help

Flag Post

Got 5 Mummy Pharaoh’s Khopesh from LOOTING a NM JR or NM Jack. Sorry not sure which. Screenshots of inventory and questing included to show I’ve not even finished NM Pumpkin Patch quest. (I know. I could have reset. But I didn’t.)

Flag Post

Got purple “Hit the road, Jack” achievement for 1000 ap, but ap did not increase. Hopefully you can check this as I’m nearly certain this is the case, but not absolutely certain. But I’ve been staring at that 8000-something ap for a while now, so I’m pretty sure. Thanks.

Seems to have happened also with “Enduring” ap. Gone past 2500 stam, and it shows I have the purple, but no pop up and not achievement points received.

And now “Hit the Road…Jack” orange achievement also did not register in my total achievement points. I appear to be short a few thousand ap now. A fix on this would be rather timely with the sales up. Thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Greybrown:

Can’t summon any personal raids, which I see some other people were having problems with too.

fixed

Originally posted by silivatree:

Hi there, I’m relatively new to the game, I don’t seem to be able to add anyone to my army, it doesn’t give me the option to add friends, same problem with creating a team in colosseum battles. please help

add army by adding friends on kongregate (from chat or these forums). Make sure your profile settings are not set to private

And now “Hit the Road…Jack” orange achievement also did not register in my total achievement points. I appear to be short a few thousand ap now. A fix on this would be rather timely with the sales up. Thanks.

will look into it

Flag Post

will look into it

Shadow Warrior purple for 1000 ap did go though, so it’s not a consistent problem and may be isolated to Jacks.

Flag Post

I’ve been doing Bogstench quest for quite a while now (~15x N, 6-7x H, 3x L and NM) and no sign of “Shadowknight’s Toil” – got 5 of the “epic book” drops, but not the “uncommon” boots… I know it’s purely luck-based, but that seems to be VERY unlikely to me. Could you please look into that?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Entreri1:

Not sure if this is related to the enchanting or I’m just missing something, but I thought I would win this one

Had this happen once before, don’t think it was ever answered. Happened again (Here). Am I missing something?

Flag Post

Bought the FULL New item Relic pack with the mastery and the forest.

After adding the FOREST full set to my healer ( Which is my main char) , I had a power of 6.3k with lots of deflect and damage. however, On the PVP – My main character only has 5k power. Why the 1k power difference ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by flyduster90:

Bought the FULL New item Relic pack with the mastery and the forest.

After adding the FOREST full set to my healer ( Which is my main char) , I had a power of 6.3k with lots of deflect and damage. however, On the PVP – My main character only has 5k power. Why the 1k power difference ?

Defense is not equal to attack in Colosseum. It has more worth there.