Bugs page 64 (locked)

3184 posts

Flag Post

My raid damage has decreased since upgrading Locar. Earlier today before I upgraded him my damage was always over 2 mil. Now that I upgraded him my damage is consistently below 2mil when nothing procs. And other people in chat are talking about similar issues.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nalut:

Erebean Elixir +100 instead of +60 and also “this change is retroactive to any previously boosted general”. I use my first elixir on Kessov so he get the +60 boost but after this patch he didn’t get another +40.

Can you fix that?

He is 365 | 355. I have the whole kessov and drake-slayer set, my Kessov is maxed up. Plus the elixir. I’m sure that 365 | 355 is actually the same value pre-patch this morning.

at level 5, Locar is 210/200. With the bonus, he is 100/100, with Locar items he gets 30/30 and with the drake slayer items, he also gets 25/25 (+5 for each of the set items owned).

Final bonus is 210+100+55/200+100+55 ==> 365/355

Originally posted by Kasekine:

I’m not sure if this is a bug or a glitch or something, but I bought 30 PC a few hours ago and now they’re gone. I didn’t spend it (I was gonna wait until the Solus Coin event) and I didn’t accidentally use it for energy or stamina refill either. Could I get some help about this?

Originally posted by letlovebleed:

I am in the same boat i purchased 65 PC and now they are gone after a game crash due to what i assume is heavy traffic. or possibly an issue related to the newest patch i am not sure but i do know that they need to figure it out and get my PC’s back

fixed both

Flag Post
Originally posted by kamukazi93:

My raid damage has decreased since upgrading Locar. Earlier today before I upgraded him my damage was always over 2 mil. Now that I upgraded him my damage is consistently below 2mil when nothing procs. And other people in chat are talking about similar issues.

will look into it

Flag Post

Small raids are consistently locked. I have no small raids summoned at the moment. I’ve posted on the forum. Is there anyone else encountering this bug? Other raids work fine

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gate_4940:

Small raids are consistently locked. I have no small raids summoned at the moment. I’ve posted on the forum. Is there anyone else encountering this bug? Other raids work fine

fixed

Flag Post

All small raids are locked and I don’t have any summoned…

Flag Post

It seems I’m having the same problem as others with my Locar. I thought it best to boost him since his name is all over the upcoming raid. Unfortunately, I use to do 1 to 1.5 mil on average and now I seem to be doing 800k to 1.2 mil. Could someone please look into this and fix it if possible? Thanks.

Flag Post

same as above.. upgraded my Locar and i seem to be dealing less damage by about 200k ( going from 1.2m a hit to about 900k a hit) normally im hitting 1-1.2m now its 850k -980k on most hits

Flag Post

Woops, i accidentally craft my erebean elixir into a Sar muera boost, when i was actually trying to craft a kessov boost. Is there any way to switch it back?

Flag Post

Game crashes meaning I have to wait a 1+ minute to get my browser working whenever I click on the general tab in crafting on a 4gb ram laptop.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ekaj87:

All small raids are locked and I don’t have any summoned…

fixed

Originally posted by warriorpoet:

It seems I’m having the same problem as others with my Locar. I thought it best to boost him since his name is all over the upcoming raid. Unfortunately, I use to do 1 to 1.5 mil on average and now I seem to be doing 800k to 1.2 mil. Could someone please look into this and fix it if possible? Thanks.

Originally posted by finaldooms:

same as above.. upgraded my Locar and i seem to be dealing less damage by about 200k ( going from 1.2m a hit to about 900k a hit) normally im hitting 1-1.2m now its 850k -980k on most hits

should be working fine, but we will look into it

Originally posted by Alfun1:

Woops, i accidentally craft my erebean elixir into a Sar muera boost, when i was actually trying to craft a kessov boost. Is there any way to switch it back?

reverted the craft, but please be more careful next time

Flag Post
Originally posted by im_imortal:

Game crashes meaning I have to wait a 1+ minute to get my browser working whenever I click on the general tab in crafting on a 4gb ram laptop.

try clearing cache/cookies and make sure flash/browser are updated. If you are using Chrome, check this article :

http://techlogon.com/2011/08/11/shockwave-flash-crashes-in-google-chrome/

Flag Post

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK U R TRYING TO HIJACK MY LAPTOP?

Flag Post

You idiot.

Flag Post

She’s the chosen one from the BanHammer realm. Bad day for you to act as a douchebag.

Was nice not knowing you.

Flag Post

I don’t know if it was already mentioned, but it seems, that there isn’t a female version for the Dragon-Raiders T-Shirt…

Flag Post

I got the Skeletal Commanders Lorica but my Skeletal Commanders Manicae doesnt have the adjusted stats?!

Flag Post
Originally posted by martl089:

I got the Skeletal Commanders Lorica but my Skeletal Commanders Manicae doesnt have the adjusted stats?!

BUG FIXES
Generals who have bonus damage for owning an item should no longer produce that damage if the item is NOT owned.
~~Fixed Skeletal Commander item bonus stat issues.~~
Fixed Imperial Senator’s Corona and character baldness.
Possibly fixes for issues with raids failing before time has elapsed.
All achievements should now be visible.

-dotd forums
wait your ass

Flag Post
Originally posted by martl089:

its player Att/Def that changes

Flag Post

What is supposed to be the stamina boost you get with full GL with the upgrade? Because I had 140 stamina boost last time I logged on and now its only 110

Flag Post

Lady Kessov’s Ring didn’t add +1 to Ring Achievement.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kamukazi93:

What is supposed to be the stamina boost you get with full GL with the upgrade? Because I had 140 stamina boost last time I logged on and now its only 110

Originally posted by moroser:

Lady Kessov’s Ring didn’t add +1 to Ring Achievement.

both will be fixed with next build

Flag Post

Thanks you guys are always on top of things. It’s much appreciated.

Flag Post

crafted lady kessov’s ring → got achivement ‘varied vestements’ (uniqe chests)
???

Flag Post
Originally posted by damnhard:

crafted lady kessov’s ring → got achivement ‘varied vestements’ (uniqe chests)
???

Oh, so that’s what the bug is – LCR increments chest’s AP, not the ring’s one))).