Bugs page 65 (locked)

3184 posts

Flag Post

merry christmas for all yaa

Flag Post

just bought the $20 pack of kreds and used that for the 200 kred pack of coins. purchased the 20 coin chest, when i tried to open it nothing popped up and then the game crashed, upon reloading i couldn’t find anything that i may have gotten from the chest. my coins were back at what they were before the purchase and i didn’t have any of the special gens and had the same amount of solus coins.

Flag Post

I currently have most of the siegemaster items. When I clicked on the shield and the helm, I got 2 of each. This is really annoying to me, I don’t know if it’s a bug but I really want my Solus Coins back.

Flag Post

Storm the Walls (Steed) contributed 10,077,493 damage.
Legendary contributed 50,717 damage.
Warrior of the Drake War (Cuisses) contributed 369,000 damage.
Warriors of Terracles contributed 16,420 damage.
Redeemer’s Steed contributed 10,077,493 damage.
epicfail1994 dealt 25,171,802 damage! Lost 7 health.
Earned 3,372 gold and 41 experience!

Yeah….I hope SM steed is fixed soon

Flag Post

My SM mount is still doing the same damage on the WR as Locar’s Golem Horse.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ipwnuhard3:

My SM mount is still doing the same damage on the WR as Locar’s Golem Horse.

Storm the Walls (Axe) contributed 684,700 damage.
Storm the Walls (Steed) contributed 10,140,578 damage.
Storm the Walls (Shield) contributed 684,700 damage.
Redeemer’s Steed contributed 10,140,578 damage.
Infinitis dealt 26,259,910 damage! Lost 7 health.
Earned 3,331 gold and 26 experience!

Just hit this.

Flag Post

Since the WR started my personal raids are being funny – sometimes when i kill them they just say view/close, instead of view/loot and cannot be looted. This has happened to 4 of my simulacrums of Dah now since WR started —> IGN Oscar

Not a Major issue but kind of annoying though.

Flag Post

Not getting my daily rewards now that they have shifted to planet coins. The reward pops up each day but never adds the planet coin to my account.

Flag Post
Originally posted by damnhard:

crafted lady kessov’s ring → got achivement ‘varied vestements’ (uniqe chests)
???

fixed now, it should count as a ring

Originally posted by tehubernes:

just bought the $20 pack of kreds and used that for the 200 kred pack of coins. purchased the 20 coin chest, when i tried to open it nothing popped up and then the game crashed, upon reloading i couldn’t find anything that i may have gotten from the chest. my coins were back at what they were before the purchase and i didn’t have any of the special gens and had the same amount of solus coins.

fixed

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheIronPenguin:

I currently have most of the siegemaster items. When I clicked on the shield and the helm, I got 2 of each. This is really annoying to me, I don’t know if it’s a bug but I really want my Solus Coins back.

fixed

Originally posted by nik1812:

Since the WR started my personal raids are being funny – sometimes when i kill them they just say view/close, instead of view/loot and cannot be looted. This has happened to 4 of my simulacrums of Dah now since WR started —> IGN Oscar

Not a Major issue but kind of annoying though.

try reloading game for this, it should update them and move them to completed raids

Originally posted by vetpat:

Not getting my daily rewards now that they have shifted to planet coins. The reward pops up each day but never adds the planet coin to my account.

reloading game should show the PCs in your account

Flag Post
Originally posted by LenaG1:
Originally posted by damnhard:

crafted lady kessov’s ring → got achivement ‘varied vestements’ (uniqe chests)
???

fixed now, it should count as a ring

I’m not sure it’s completely fixed. I’ve got 36 rings, but the counter still says 35.

Flag Post

I did get my orange solus coins back, but I did not recieve my blue solus coin. Why?

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheIronPenguin:

I did get my orange solus coins back, but I did not recieve my blue solus coin. Why?

sorry, you should have it now

Flag Post

I did get to loot from a raid that I just complete
the raid animated amor

Flag Post

i had 15 bowman of nine rivers and baught the besiegers blood legion when i tried to put them into that legion i put in five and the game crashed now i only have 5 bowmen :(

Flag Post

never had this problem before on this game but for the last two days all ive gotten was a grey screen and nothing else, the chat works fine , and every other game here on kong works fine, loats and clash load up great but this one doesnt

Flag Post
Originally posted by danmo:

i had 15 bowman of nine rivers and baught the besiegers blood legion when i tried to put them into that legion i put in five and the game crashed now i only have 5 bowmen :(

did you use any to craft Double Strike III? if so, phantom copies would have remained in your old legion, but the moment you tried to refresh and add them in a new one, correct number was updated.

Originally posted by cyr426:

never had this problem before on this game but for the last two days all ive gotten was a grey screen and nothing else, the chat works fine , and every other game here on kong works fine, loats and clash load up great but this one doesnt

try clearing cache/cookies and make sure flash and browser are updated. Tried with any other browsers? Do you have any ad blockers, or perhaps updated any software in your PC, like antivirus/firewall? Make sure to whitelist dawnofthedragons.com

Flag Post

i lost root item from kalaxia’s eye yesterday ㅜㅜ

Flag Post

My small raids are locked and i never sumoned one (im new here)

Flag Post

Just killed a personal raid, looted it, and now the raid is locked instead of on cooldown

Flag Post

When doing the personal raid of Simulacrum of Dahrizon, my Commander proced with the Mark of Terracles and it negated the damage, the Simulacrum is NOT a dragon and this needs to be looked into, I need a spot for my useless cash to go.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Altreon:

My small raids are locked and i never sumoned one (im new here)

fixed

Originally posted by D34dpool:

Just killed a personal raid, looted it, and now the raid is locked instead of on cooldown

fixed

Originally posted by Harry_Tipper7:

When doing the personal raid of Simulacrum of Dahrizon, my Commander proced with the Mark of Terracles and it negated the damage, the Simulacrum is NOT a dragon and this needs to be looked into, I need a spot for my useless cash to go.

will look into it

Flag Post

seems like “warriors of terracles” on the “mark of terracles” ring is working without equiping it. and im not sure about “dragons”, may be its working on every boss type.

Flag Post

Dear Devs,
Due to playing on my laptop using the touch-pad, and the crafting system not ask for confirmations (which I fully support, else crafting stat points would become annoying soon) I accidentally crafted 10 brown solus coins from my fragments. Any chance you could kindly undo that?
Best Regards
Efelo

Flag Post

efelo i have same bug too!!