Bugs page 66 (locked)

3184 posts

Flag Post

Hm, just came back after a longer break and my personal Raids are locked, though i didn’t summon one.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gusio:

efelo i have same bug too!!

Well, I would not call it a bug, but there is no ‘Dear Devs, I’m a bit clumsy, have mercy!’ forum I posted this here.

Flag Post

I have a caracalla with 0% hp and 0% time that I can’t loot.

EDIT: Did I read something wrong? Only caracalla with 0 hp I can find in my done list has me with no damage done on it; display error? shrugs

Flag Post
Originally posted by efelo:

Well, I would not call it a bug, but there is no ‘Dear Devs, I’m a bit clumsy, have mercy!’ forum I posted this here.

OOhhh same thing happened to me, though it would need to be ‘Dear Devs, I’m a bit blind as a bat, have mercy!’ forum for me…. I thought that the frags were the browns and you needed to make coins out of the browns(45 Coin frags). So If some people are getting the frags back after the incidents… I would like to join the party van, since I am a victim as well… Though as said it’s not a bug, and a forum by another user was unanswered. But please, make items that are not so similar to that of other items. Also, every time I craft something my game shuts down. It is getting quite annoying since I have to reload so often to get SP.

Flag Post

I don’t know wtf is going on with this game. I love playing it, but every other time i play, i get a message saying “server down due to maintenance” that is only affecting me. I refresh repeatedly but i keeps coming up so i cant play. Anyone else having this problem?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SnackKing:

I don’t know wtf is going on with this game. I love playing it, but every other time i play, i get a message saying “server down due to maintenance” that is only affecting me. I refresh repeatedly but i keeps coming up so i cant play. Anyone else having this problem?

That happens to me often enough too mostly when I am crafting SP (Doesn’t matter if its in quantity or not) Might be connection?

Flag Post

Oops, nvm.

Flag Post

Drops from bludheim bosses to get the hauberk of gold are ridiculously hard to get. I fought gunnar probably 15 times before getting the first piece, and I’ve killed Nidhogg at least 30 and still no drop. This is getting absurd.

Flag Post

Dear Devs,
Due to playing on my laptop using the touch-pad, and the crafting system not ask for confirmations (which I fully support, else crafting stat points would become annoying soon) I accidentally crafted 10 brown solus coins from my fragments. Any chance you could kindly undo that?
Best Regards
Efelo

fixed

what exactly was your issue? i dont see any excess amounts of materials crafted?

Originally posted by php213:

I have a caracalla with 0% hp and 0% time that I can’t loot.

does it have a loot or close option? who was summoner?

Originally posted by 3picSmil3yfac3:

OOhhh same thing happened to me, though it would need to be ‘Dear Devs, I’m a bit blind as a bat, have mercy!’ forum for me…. I thought that the frags were the browns and you needed to make coins out of the browns(45 Coin frags). So If some people are getting the frags back after the incidents… I would like to join the party van, since I am a victim as well… Though as said it’s not a bug, and a forum by another user was unanswered. But please, make items that are not so similar to that of other items. Also, every time I craft something my game shuts down. It is getting quite annoying since I have to reload so often to get SP.

reverted the crafting.
regarding the disconnections, does it happen in specific recipes? try clearing cache/cookies first and let me know if it happens again

Flag Post

I lost 20 stamina and did no damage, got no xp or gold.

Flag Post

When i change from set 3 to set 1 or the other way round it seems that it automatically first equips set 2 before going to the others…
with set 3 i have 505hp and with set 1 also..if i change from set 3 to set 1 my hp decreases down to 105…which is the amount of hp with set 2.
problem also occurs with energy and stamina…hope you can help :)

Flag Post

Belsazar: That’s not a bug, that’s a feature. If you change a set, it works the same way, as if you would strip naked and then apply the new set. Every extra HP, ene, stam, honor is lost when changing sets

Flag Post

aaaaaah, my fault..thanks a lot, didn’t know that :)

Flag Post

Hrm, my personal raids are still locked… Did i miss some general bugfix for that which i could apply myself?

Edit: If necessary, IGN is Leikridos

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gringomaniac:

Hrm, my personal raids are still locked… Did i miss some general bugfix for that which i could apply myself?

there is no global fix for this, it occasionally happens to specific people. Your raids should be fixed now

Flag Post
Originally posted by LenaG1:
Originally posted by Gringomaniac:

there is no global fix for this, it occasionally happens to specific people. Your raids should be fixed now

Thanks

Flag Post

i didn’t have the daily gift, today

Flag Post

I can´t enter the chat what to do?

Flag Post

I feel like I have lost PC. I had saved up some PC after a spending spree yesterday. Had about 116PC, but today when I logged in I only had 1PC.

Flag Post

Perception (with gear) is 14646. I am only getting green drops while questing. Since there is no tier with only green I assume this is a bug of one sort or another. I also assume with my tier I should be seeing approximately half blue and half green drops. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LogicBeast:

I feel like I have lost PC. I had saved up some PC after a spending spree yesterday. Had about 116PC, but today when I logged in I only had 1PC.

i see you buying 10 Volatile Stamina potions for 30 PCs on 2013-01-13 16:52:52 GMT. There was another Vol. Stamina potion on the 12th, along with tons of Expedition purchases

Flag Post
Originally posted by LenaG1:
Originally posted by LogicBeast:

i see you buying 10 Volatile Stamina potions for 30 PCs on 2013-01-13 16:52:52 GMT. There was another Vol. Stamina potion on the 12th, along with tons of Expedition purchases

Yeap, I spent a lot that night, but I also saved up that bit over 100PC in case something good shows up as the NIP is on sale and usually that means things will be changing once again next friday.~ And I don’t have any memory of buying anything with that saved up PC. Might be my memory too.

Flag Post

ok i got all armor parts of imperial generals set and i didnt get bonus for my imperial generals lorica… its says that all my other items in set get 135 attack and 135 defense, but stats stays same … donno if its bug or its just not working…

Flag Post

rebooted my pc now all ok… still it dosent say but i got bonus attack and def… :)

Flag Post

Katya is returning the same perception bonus regardless of whether any Vampire Treasure Hunters are in the active legion. Katya’s bonus should supposedly be increasing per VTH in the legion. This persists after saving the legion and refreshing the game.