Bugs page 70 (locked)

3184 posts

Flag Post

It says that all my mazalu raids are locked, but I’ve completed every single one of the quests except the nightmare one

Flag Post

my medium raids are locked

Flag Post

My medium and large raids are locked, and none of the runestones are showing up in my inventory

Flag Post

I am rather certain I had 2 Battelchasers. Now I only have 1.

Flag Post

my medium raids are all locked, too. D:

Flag Post
Originally posted by Colin50505:

It says that all my mazalu raids are locked, but I’ve completed every single one of the quests except the nightmare one

fixed

Originally posted by navew13:

my medium raids are locked

fixed

Originally posted by kaisole22:

My medium and large raids are locked, and none of the runestones are showing up in my inventory

fixed

Flag Post

Finished eclectic dreams quest; it said new items available in bazaar, but there are no new items available

Flag Post

For a split second after enchanting with a rune, the rest of the inventory shows 999 of each item. Not a game breaker, but just wanted to let you know.

Flag Post

How many times can I reload the page? 10,000? This is the question for whole day i can log in.
The only thing that is coming up is “Logging in” screen and done, nothing else happen. Can any1 tell me what other things I can do to make this game work? (other than clearing cookies, reseting browser, changing browser, changing pc etc,)

Flag Post

All my small raids are locked

Flag Post

Alte Armatur und Ringkunst does not drop from Niddhogg.
I’ve killed Niddhogg as a quest boss at least 15 or 20 times.

HELP ME LENAAAAAA

Flag Post

I’ve killed Mardachus as a quest boss several times on NM and Mardachus’ Claw still hasn’t dropped.

Flag Post

Yes all my smalll raids are locked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

All my small raids are locked

Flag Post

Many pictures in the game are all messed up. These pictures are either corrupted by something, or they are simply replaced by other images.

For example,
Rollover Maraak’s Shard to see its lore, the enlarged image shows a picture from another game (Dragons of Atlantis to be precise.) !!

Flag Post

Some pictures don’t even load at all!

Flag Post

Dray its meant to be that way
Also colosseum team power total is bugged. My foe is like +2500 power on each member and their power = 26132 wtf are you on making that bullcrap

Flag Post

Horgrak is locked for me.

Flag Post

I have next problem: from the home computer game work greate, but from the office computer it doesn’t load. Say that “Server down due to maintenance Please cheсk back again soon”. All other game from kongregate site still works greate on both computer.

Flag Post

All small raid locked for months now.

Flag Post

Small raids locked for me too

Flag Post

The attack/defence bonuses from PvP ranks seem to have disappeared since the latest update. I shudder to think what the code looks like given how frequently changes break something seemingly unrelated these days…

Flag Post

I’ve changed my Kongregate account name and my lovely lvl 400 hero disappeared. All the badges are done, but the game starts from the beginning… Can I have it back?

Flag Post

enhancement runestones don’t show up in my inventory. I keep recieving messages that I recieve things like blue keln runestones but nothing appears

Flag Post

Its in the crafting page.