Bugs page 71 (locked)

3184 posts

Flag Post

I’m talking about the runestones used for enchanting, not the runestones for crafting. They don’t appear in my profile inventory, they don’t appear in my enchanting tab in crafting, they don’t appear anywhere else I looked

Flag Post

My medium raids are locked

Flag Post

The Mark of Terracles “Warriors of Terracles” proc, which has a chance to negate incoming damage from Dragons, incorrectly affects all raids.

(As can be seen from the background, it’s a Caracalla.)

Flag Post

Kai thats what I meant. Go to the enchanting part click on the scrolldown and go to enchanting and it’ll be there.
I lost 6 attack due to connection loss please fix or refund me my sp

Flag Post

Oh found it. heh thanks alot for the help

Flag Post

USER10000, It can block damage from any raid, but only does extra damage to dragons.

Flag Post

It can block damage from any raid. That’s what I said. However, the description says otherwise: Chance for bonus damage against Dragons; Chance to negate incoming damage from Dragons. I don’t know if it’s supposed to or not, but the description and effect don’t match up.

Flag Post

@Lena

Niddhogg’s drop of Alte Armatur und Ringkunst is seriously too low.

I’ve killed him on normal and hard many, many times, upwards of 15.

Flag Post

My small raids are locked too

Flag Post

3 times this morning I have added sp to my attack but lost it.
I added the attack points then hit ok. Next I get the lost connection message. When I reconnect I lose the SP I was trying to add.
After the 2nd time I slowed down to make sure I was not doing anything wrong. But it did happen again.

Flag Post

It happens with Defense also.

Flag Post

I got the usual glitch where it says both sides take 0 damage but it happened it when it would be considered a finishing blow against legendary erebus the black quest boss and now my screen is is frozen on the combat interface with erebus at 0 health and my health normal (227) rather than it being considered a loss
EDIT
just refreshed and noticed the game considered it a win (unlocked nightmare difficulty) although not seeing the results screen and getting stuck on the combat screen was annoying

Flag Post

My Small Raids seem to be locked and just won’t open. I don’t know what the problem is. I haven’t even summoned one of the small raids yet. It just kind of seems to not want to open at all. Would be great if that would be fixed somehow. I’m open to any suggestions on ways it might work! Thanks.

Flag Post

I can’t join ANY raids unless they are guild or I generate them myself. Please help.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

My medium raids have been locked for the past 3 or 4 days… Someone in the chat told me it’s because I summoned one, but I don’t think I did – and there are none in my active or new raids.

Flag Post

@ Lena – STILL CAN’T JOIN RAIDS outside of personal or guild AND the link you posted to forums for reporting doesn’t work for me. As you can imagine, it’s hard to level up when you can’t access over a third of your experience potential. Please see what you can do. Thanks.

Flag Post

Drop rates on Baroness chest piece are extremely low. I have 163 NM Baroness hit, and 9 hoods, but no chest. Apparently the rates need to be adjusted a bit upward. Thanks.

Flag Post

I cannot join any raid anymore…am I doing something wrong??
Thanks

Flag Post

No sir, you aren’t, they had the same problem with the other game, Legacy of a Thousand Suns, a year or so earlier, and yes, it does get worse.

Flag Post

Clicking links to raids function intermittently. Rather than getting the “you have joined the raid” or “the raid has already been completed” page, the game will log in in the new window with the message "could not join raid. Copying the link into the game and clicking join still works, even when the link does not.

Flag Post

My daily log in counter keeps resetting itself before I get dragon and I play multiple times each day. Ive been screwed out of the last few weeks , so i was very careful to watch it this week, and it just did it again, get day 5 reward and BAMM back to day 1, if you coul fix this pretty please, and possiby find my missing dragon statues that would be awesome !

Flag Post
Originally posted by sidenla:

My small raids are locked too

My small raids are locked too²

Flag Post

Thank you IHOPancake14, you’ve salvaged the game for the moment, I’ll set page for others faced, but as a old bass I have to say, there’s no dumping water on greek fire.

Flag Post

A REAL BIG thank you from me too IHOPancake14!!!