Bugs page 72 (locked)

3184 posts

Flag Post

Serious about the Niddhogg drop bug. I’ve killed it on every difficulty many times. No book drop.

Flag Post

I am not able to add/see any friends that I have added to be used as my colloseum team, nor do they show up on the army tab. I have multiple friends and have refreshed a lot but nothing shows up. I have been playing for a while and this has always frusterated/bugged me.

Flag Post

I cannot join raids through the forum
The server will state i cannot join the raid or the server lost connection
I have refresh the page a few times but end up with the same results

Flag Post

@grem_2 I had the exact same problem as you when I started, it might not be the same cause but have you checked your kong profile settings? if your profile is set to private rather than public, friends you add (who also have to add you to be in your army) won’t show up in your DoTD army or coliseum team

Flag Post

@CDW151 thanks, that was exactly it. I appreciate the help. Have a great day!

Flag Post

It used to be that when I joined a guild raid that I would get a “Successfully joined raid. Would you like to go the raid page now, Yes/No” dialogue box. I could click “No” , stay on the guild raid page and keep adding all of the guild raids. It was fast because I could work my way down the list in one shot and I wouldn’t lose my place because I would just hit the arrow to join the next raid. Now if I join a guild raid, I get pushed to the raid page regardless, although I do get the dialogue box which seems kinda pointless. If I click “No” I am still on the raid page. If I want to add more guild raids I have to go back to the guild raid page and scroll through the raid list (every time!) and remember what raid I last added. If I try to add a raid I’m already in I get pushed to the raid page and I have to do it all again. It is a tremendous waste of time and it used to work fine, so why did you change things?

Flag Post

Posting about my Medium raids being locked, as well. Given I joined way back for the original set of badges, I probably had a raid going on, got the badges, quit and didn’t come back for half a year or so. So most likely, it hasn’t gotten the ‘completed’ signal, but the raid had been long gone and never will send it again.

Flag Post

Small raids are also locked crying forever

Flag Post

Erebean Elixir just wasted. My Kessov was Attack 465 and Defense 455, i used the upgrade on him again but he doesn’t have any new boost. I already refreshed 4 times. No boost and no Elixir left. Please do something.

Flag Post

I’ve spent around 2500 energy getting Stone Of D’rach with no luck. I am in the right zone and everything.
I’m fucking pissed off by this. If you click on an item it removes it and when trying to click on the + to add sp with the Mighty Wings Of Calissa it just fucking removes it so you lose a fuckload of xp.

Flag Post

i can´t join raids in the forum post

Flag Post

the game doesn’t work right when I double click or right click

Flag Post

I’ve got an odd issue in the game where I am able to log on and connect, but the game hangs on “Loading Character…”.
I don’t believe this is a cache issue, as this is the first time I’ve ran the game.

Flag Post

Small raids locked, please fix.

Flag Post

i also cant join raids in the forum

Flag Post

Same for me : I can’t join raids from the forum since a few days !

Flag Post

I can’t seem to join any Baroness raids.

Flag Post

My medium raids are locked IGN Ferris. The solution seems to be to post on this topic and it will be fixed manually. Half the pages of this forum have reports of this bug, manual fixes are probably taking more time than a real fix would.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NormaTheNorman:

Drop rates on Baroness chest piece are extremely low. I have 163 NM Baroness hit, and 9 hoods, but no chest. Apparently the rates need to be adjusted a bit upward. Thanks.

269 NM Baroness hit, 11 hoods, no chest piece. And I know that while some have chest pieces, this is not an isolated occurrence. Please address this. Thanks.

Flag Post

Also can’t join forum raids…

Flag Post

Sorry to bother IGN Ferris. my epic raids are locked may u fix it? thx 4 your time.

Flag Post

As of right now all the male team members are wearing the female
version of the Green Army chest gear in colosseum pvp.

Somebody’s idea of a joke I guess. Not funny.

Update: Whoever fixed it, thank you very much. :)

Flag Post

My small raids are still locked(12h after posting)… do the devs not read this topic or does it take a few days for them to fix the problem?

Flag Post

I can’t join any forum raids no matter what I tried! Do something about it please!

Flag Post

I can’t join any stamina raid, i can join alliance raid but not the other . Could you help me please? thanks