Bugs page 80 (locked)

3184 posts

Flag Post

Having the same problem as some of the others. Small raids have been locked for a while.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LenaG1:
Originally posted by joepop:

I can’t join other players raids off the posting forum.

clear cache/cookies and try updating your kong chat script. Does it work with other browsers?

Tried clearing, still doesn’t work. I use chrome, but I tried on firefox and internet explorer, didn’t work on either.

Flag Post

i cant join other players raids off the posting forum i use chrome and explorer but still is not working

Flag Post

Take the raid url and paste it in your browser search bar.

Flag Post

I’ve been fighting batiatus gladiators over and over, my kill count remains at zero.

Flag Post
Originally posted by guildys:

I’ve been fighting batiatus gladiators over and over, my kill count remains at zero.

You’re probaly looking at the kill count for the elite gladiator raid

Flag Post
Originally posted by Profian:

Having the same problem as some of the others. Small raids have been locked for a while.

fixed

Flag Post
Originally posted by Colbric:

Doesn’t make a difference.

Flag Post

Unbelievable!

I have the starter pack now and i miss (ofc) 25 pc. Problem is I NEVER BOUGHT THAT THING!!!!

And i mean never. I’m not in a “starter” moment, even when they release that pack the Thundra was useless for me. I simply don’t want that pack nor waste 25 pc!

I didn’t missclick or anything else. At 7pm i dind’t have the pack, now at 6am i’m back on and the pack is there. I didn’t give my password away and no one was home. WTF just happens?

Missclick is out of question but still, someone made that purchase.

Bug or hack or whatever was please fix it.

Flag Post

use the raid add box in-game. does that work?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nalut:

Unbelievable!

I have the starter pack now and i miss (ofc) 25 pc. Problem is I NEVER BOUGHT THAT THING!!!!

And i mean never. I’m not in a “starter” moment, even when they release that pack the Thundra was useless for me. I simply don’t want that pack nor waste 25 pc!

I didn’t missclick or anything else. At 7pm i dind’t have the pack, now at 6am i’m back on and the pack is there. I didn’t give my password away and no one was home. WTF just happens?

Missclick is out of question but still, someone made that purchase.

Bug or hack or whatever was please fix it.

make sure nobody else has access to your account. Purchase reverted

Flag Post

I will do that Lena. But i really think that someone is messing with me.

You are great, thanks to you and the whole staff.

Flag Post

Thanks Lena, keep up the great work. Its really appreciated.

Flag Post

I’m sorry, what do you mean?

Flag Post

In the raid tab, beneath where all of the essences are listed, is a test box (default text is “Paste raid path here”). Paste the URL in the box and press the join button.

Flag Post

I cant you other people stamina raids

Flag Post

yoin*

Flag Post

This one is more of an annoyance, but if you attack a raid after it has been dispatched, you will still lose stamina. But it says you still have the same number of stamina before you attacked, until you attack a raid that uses Stamina/Honor.

Flag Post

I think changing gear can also clear up discrepancies between what you have and what the bar says you have. It also does something similar for your health gauge if you level up while hitting a raid: The bar deducts health from the hit that you got the level with, but if you change gear, the HP from that hit is returned.

Flag Post

Can’t find World raid on home page. I have accessed Wr through home pages before- so i would know how to get to there. But i don’t see it.

Flag Post

What is the drop rate on misako journal page 2? i’vw finished zombie hord it around 20 times and still nothing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by IHOPancake14:

In the raid tab, beneath where all of the essences are listed, is a test box (default text is “Paste raid path here”). Paste the URL in the box and press the join button.

Problem solved, thanks all.

Flag Post

hello, MY red Raid (with erebus the black and all those other bosses in that catagory) are locked and there is no timer on it. i have no open raid on it at all and it has been locked for 2 weeks, can you help me?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Chrisellis:

This one is more of an annoyance, but if you attack a raid after it has been dispatched, you will still lose stamina. But it says you still have the same number of stamina before you attacked, until you attack a raid that uses Stamina/Honor.

reloading game should return the used stamina to you

Originally posted by TiberiousWolf:

hello, MY red Raid (with erebus the black and all those other bosses in that catagory) are locked and there is no timer on it. i have no open raid on it at all and it has been locked for 2 weeks, can you help me?

fixed

Flag Post

plz separate event’s craft from general craft. general tab have too much items. that often make to crash flash player. i won’t send crash report any more.