Bugs page 81 (locked)

3184 posts

Flag Post

About the bug where you cant join any other people raid: Found the reason
This is how normal link looks like: http://www.kongregate.com/games/5thPlanetGames/dawn-of-the-dragons?kv_action_type=raidhelp&kv_raid_id=4353419&kv_difficulty=4&kv_raid_boss=dragons_lair&kv_hash=249q4kQVZj
This is how my links look: http://www.kongregate.com/games/5thPlanetGames/dawn-of-the-dragons?kv_action_type=raidhelp&kv_raid_id=4353419&kv_difficulty=4&kv_raid_boss=dragons_lair&kv_hash=249q4kQVZj the one with amp; doesn’t work
so when you join any raid delete 4 amp; before all of the Kv_*****

Flag Post

I just recently started a NM DL and after I went to quest to level up and came back, my damage didn’t get counted towards my existing damage and some of the counters say that I did 150M but the list says that I did 251M (which is the correct amount) and I was the only hitter at the time
I don’t know what happened but here is the link to the raid: http://www.kongregate.com/games/5thPlanetGames/dawn-of-the-dragons?kv_action_type=raidhelp&kv_raid_id=4362478&kv_difficulty=4&kv_raid_boss=dragons_lair&kv_hash=N2i46mt2F4

Flag Post

So, I enchanted my Imperial General’s Caligae with a Red Beastkiller. It gave me a new proc, that gave me a chance for lesser bonus damage, when I think it should be saying greater bonus damage.

Flag Post

Because of a server time out i craftet 2 Dragon Bone Slaughterer instead of one Slaughterer and one Grand Bulkward of Erebus… Can you please fix this?

Flag Post

Almost the same as CarlKlein, but I enchanted Ninja pants with Red Dragon-Killer. Got Lesser bonus dmg.

Flag Post

i have enchanted a piece of armor with a blue rune, and it’s also “lesser”

Flag Post

my small raids are locked fix please

Flag Post

My Medium raids are stuck on locked. Please can you fix?

Flag Post

normal and collosal raids are perma-locked need help

Flag Post

inflicting FS, AP=FS/2 or OS damage or soloing guild raids outright doesn’t properly show the progress for the in-game AP achievements

Flag Post
Originally posted by jlt314:

inflicting FS, AP=FS/2 or OS damage or soloing guild raids outright doesn’t properly show the progress for the in-game AP achievements

Credit for the AP stuff is only given when you loot the raid. Also it has to be Nightmare. Not sure if you were looting and it wasn’t displaying, but just saying.

Flag Post

my small raids are still locked

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draitharien:

my small raids are still locked

errr normal rather

Flag Post
Originally posted by ALLmega1:

my small raids are locked fix please

fixed

Originally posted by icurok:

My Medium raids are stuck on locked. Please can you fix?

fixed

Originally posted by Draitharien:

normal and collosal raids are perma-locked need help

fixed

Flag Post

My small raids are also perma-locked.

Flag Post

My large raids are locked…can you please fix? thanks

Flag Post
Originally posted by konus:

My small raids are also perma-locked.

fixed

Originally posted by natejkb:

My large raids are locked…can you please fix? thanks

fixed

Flag Post

My small raids are locked, could you fix it?

Flag Post

@Ankylos – The reason your small raids are locked is most likely due to you having summoned one of them. Check your list of New Raids or Active Raids to see if any of them has your name on it. If so then that is why small raids are locked, you are only allowed to summon 1 raid in the category at a time.

Flag Post

@trisdale, I haven’t summoned any of them, yet they are still locked.

Flag Post

My small raids been blocked for about two weeks need help

Flag Post

I have not been able to join any kind of Raid for about a month. I click on the raid link, it opens a new tab and after the game loads I get a message “Could not join Raid.” I have tried this with raids that have posted from “a few seconds ago” to 30 minutes ago. I can create raids without issue, and others have been able to participate in my raids, but I cannot participate in others raids. Any assistance would be great.

Flag Post
Originally posted by shdwrnr5150:

I have not been able to join any kind of Raid for about a month. I click on the raid link, it opens a new tab and after the game loads I get a message “Could not join Raid.” I have tried this with raids that have posted from “a few seconds ago” to 30 minutes ago. I can create raids without issue, and others have been able to participate in my raids, but I cannot participate in others raids. Any assistance would be great.

You have to copy the link, go to the raids tab, then at the right buttom you can paste the there and click join. It isn’t a bug.

Flag Post

Large Raid have been locked for a few weeks now, please fix.

Flag Post

I have a black screen with this:

http://dawnofthedragons.cdngc.net/dotd_live/swf/****/dotd.swf