Bugs page 88 (locked)

3184 posts

Flag Post

My epic raids have been locked for a long time now. About since Christmas. Well everytime I go into the raids tab, everything is normal except for the epic raids. They have the image, name and locked instead of a cooldown, or the summon tab. No matter what I do, it dosent unlock or change at all. I can summon all others but these.

Flag Post

I’m using the mount killmi killyu and have seen the you have recieved derlini battle lizard many times but cannot find them anywhere. not in mounts or troops or anywhere else.

Flag Post

as the other, my invasion bugged. I can’t access 3rd defense brigade, it’s double strike legion. After click that brigade, if I click another brigade, all game freezes

Flag Post
Originally posted by ti3ulon9:

as the other, my invasion bugged. I can’t access 3rd defense brigade, it’s double strike legion. After click that brigade, if I click another brigade, all game freezes

same here.

Flag Post

can’t click on my 3rd attack brigade, i can click other brigades after that but then the invasion freezes, additional details i may add would be that when making my 3rd attack brigade, i wanted to use angels of virtue but i accidentally clicked insecticide, then closed it, so all the troops for angels of virtue went to insecticide and now i can’t change it

Flag Post

same problem as the two above, one of my attack brigades cant be changed anymore and if i click on it everything freezes. IGN Icebird

Flag Post

Also have the problem with not being able to change my third defense legion. Trying to do so also disables me from closing the brigade window.

Flag Post

It seems to be a common problem. For me it’s my first attack brigade that’s bugged. The legion shows up as guardian angels instead of angels of virtue because I accidentally clicked that legion after building the brigade.

They need to add a clear button for brigades on the brigade editing page. That would fix this problem altogether.

Flag Post

My first defense legion is similarly bugged (i.e. cannot be edited, freezes the in-game screen if clicked). IGN Sleighth

Flag Post

I killed my Simulacrum – and when i clicked to get a loot i received a message – Nothing of value was found. LOL
i hit few times and last hit was 20stamina for around 8m what can i do with that?

Flag Post

same issue as stated by IlwynSilverstar,v1sag3 and a couple of others…
IGN: Mauzel

Flag Post

My 1st def legion is also frozen..and when i click on it and go through another, then my whole dotd gets frozen

IGN: Fazer

Flag Post
Originally posted by FazerDumle:

My 1st def legion is also frozen..and when i click on it and go through another, then my whole dotd gets frozen

IGN: Fazer

I have the same issue. My second attack legion is also affected in the same manner.

Flag Post

Linaris isn’t in the legendary tab, and he doesn’t count towards the legendary achievement.

Flag Post

in addition to my post..
i am also able to use my equipment more than once..when i press auto assign then the troops and generals are blocked ike tehy should..but the equipped items are for a few exceptions all the same(e.g. 6times siege masters steed)

Flag Post

My problem is that I crafted the barracks scroll 4 from the WR, but it says I don’t have it. Could it be because I didn’t unlock the barracks before crafting the scroll.

Flag Post

stuck/frozen legion in the brigade setup window, i see i’m not the only one so will keep it short :)

Flag Post

also have the stuck/frozen legion issue

Flag Post

also have the stuck/frozen legion issue …. in invasion

Flag Post

same problem, my 3rd attack brigades can‘t be changed anymore and if i click on it everything freezes. DotD name: angela

Flag Post

also have the stuck/frozen legion issue

Flag Post

I also have the stuck/frozen legion issue. please fix it

Flag Post
Originally posted by LenaG1:
Originally posted by Steurtje:

My Perception points which I should have looted from WR aren’t added up with my base perception. I refreshed, waited some time, etc. Altough it’s just 8 points, thought I’ll mention it

are you guys sure you didnt just lose some buff therefore your total appeared less? Maybe you removed some general/changed legion and it appears you have less cause you dont get the same general bonuses?

Hey Lena,
I don’t have any perception upgrading-legions/troops/generals/equipment and I’m sure i had 5 perception before WR and I still do now. Should be 5+8=13 :)

And I as well have my first legion of defensive brigade being stuck and bugged

Flag Post

Looks like stuck brigades are a common issue here. In my case it’s the first defence legion. The worst part is all my best stuff are there so I’m stuck with second best for offence.

Flag Post

i unlocked the training grounds in citadel two days ago and still cant build the opening legions