Bugs page 89 (locked)

3184 posts

Flag Post

Hi Lena,

same problem here with my first defensive Brigade. Cannot open it anymore nor access any of the generals/troops etc selected.

Flag Post

I also have the stuck/frozen legion issue. please fix it
4th of attaque (guardian angel)

Flag Post

my legion is stuck on… wyrm slayer 3, defense brigade, cannot open it… please reset it for me tyvm

Flag Post

I have the same issue but with frozen/stuck on my second defensive brigade

Flag Post

several legions blocked here too, and getting laminated in fights because of that.. Can we have a fix?

Flag Post

so are the developers actually reading these posts?? would be nice for them to make some comments :S i just accidentally bugged my invasion legion too. all u gotta do is try to switch from one legion to another and NOT save it before u move back to the brigade page and its bugged…

sigh…

Flag Post

My second legion on the attack section just got frozen…

Flag Post

first 2 legion on attack section and 2nd in defesive section are stucked.. evry time i try to click them the invasion page froze and i have to refresh.. pls fix.. thanks a lot..

Flag Post

My first two defense brigades are locked. Can’t access or change those generals, troops or gear. Please help. Thanks

Flag Post

My world raid damage is stuck at 10.33 billion and won’t increase as O hit the raid. Refresh doesn’t help

Flag Post

deleted.

Flag Post

i cant summon any small raid

Flag Post
Originally posted by xHalftimex:

During the lag generated by the wr i clicked on GD mount to craft it but i got the ring instead and it charged me the coins needed to make the mount so now im out mount and a couple of coins please help me

fixed

Originally posted by oBliT3r4ToR:

Bug with the citadel : gold helm has been created twice

we are looking into this issue

Originally posted by chazo999:

Instead of getting 3 PCs, i only got 1.

refresh and you ll see them all

Originally posted by barbecos:

Why i can’t summon Small raids? i have runes

fixed

Originally posted by StarShaped:

Just found it’s possible to lose your loot from a raid – joining a new raid before the raid page has completely finished refreshing and killing it leaves it on the new raids tab with a ‘close’ button instead of moving it to the completed tab. Accidentally hitting this close button (instead of refreshing the page again to fix it) removes the raid without giving you the loot and no way of getting it back. I just inadvertently wasted a Simulacrum this way.

reloading the game should fix this

Originally posted by kenem:

I used the blue anniversary cake = and my energy still in 0 – dont restore

did you reload at all? it should update it to correct value

RE: invasion issues: we are working on a fix as soon as possible

Flag Post
Originally posted by Donaut:

My epic raids have been locked for a long time now. About since Christmas. Well everytime I go into the raids tab, everything is normal except for the epic raids. They have the image, name and locked instead of a cooldown, or the summon tab. No matter what I do, it dosent unlock or change at all. I can summon all others but these.

fixed

Originally posted by Darioon:

I’m using the mount killmi killyu and have seen the you have recieved derlini battle lizard many times but cannot find them anywhere. not in mounts or troops or anywhere else.

check your mounts, sort by name and you ll find them

Originally posted by TheIronPenguin:

Linaris isn’t in the legendary tab, and he doesn’t count towards the legendary achievement.

will fix as soon as possible

Originally posted by krisangel:

My problem is that I crafted the barracks scroll 4 from the WR, but it says I don’t have it. Could it be because I didn’t unlock the barracks before crafting the scroll.

unlock building first, then you ll see the scroll unlocked too (will appear locked during construction)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darioon:

i unlocked the training grounds in citadel two days ago and still cant build the opening legions

do you own those legions by any chance?

Originally posted by General_PIG:

so are the developers actually reading these posts?? would be nice for them to make some comments :S i just accidentally bugged my invasion legion too. all u gotta do is try to switch from one legion to another and NOT save it before u move back to the brigade page and its bugged…

sigh…

we are working on a fix as soon as possible, thank you for your patience

Originally posted by Horrort:

My world raid damage is stuck at 10.33 billion and won’t increase as O hit the raid. Refresh doesn’t help

Originally posted by chelsearare:

Some of my WR hits aren’t counting towards my total damage. I’m still getting the exp and gold though. I refreshed and it didn’t do anything.

at that damage tier, the rankings update every 100mil damage you do. You didnt lose any damage at all

Originally posted by dilwish:

i cant summon any small raid

fixed

Flag Post

Hi, i would like to report a bug, 2 times i hit my simularcum and i killed it – and quess what? Once it never appered in completed raids tab, and second time i finished it and what? No loot with this message – nothing of value was find or something similar.

How can i get my Skill Points back? Or stamina back? I know its a minor bug but its quite annoying when You hit Your personal raid and You dont get a s….

Is there an option to fix it or give me my SP? or volatile stamina potion?

Surmonis
Kongregate
IGN: Surmonis

Flag Post

My first defense brigade is locked. Can’t access; every time I try to click it the invasion page frozse and i have to refresh.
Please help
Thanks

Flag Post

After the hot patch came out this morning, every time I try to hit the world raid my stamina/energy/honor goes down but no damage is done. VERY occasionally one hit will go through (say once for every 10 hits or so). The text beneath is stating damages, they just are not showing up on the damage counter in the upper right. I gain xp and lose health as per normal. I am using Firefox with Windows 7. I have tried refreshing the page, restarting Firefox and my machine. Any ideas?

Flag Post

Nevermind. I am an idiot. Read above and figured it out.

Flag Post
Originally posted by raltique:

My first defense brigade is locked. Can’t access; every time I try to click it the invasion page frozse and i have to refresh.
Please help
Thanks

same problem here

Flag Post
Originally posted by Surmonis:

Hi, i would like to report a bug, 2 times i hit my simularcum and i killed it – and quess what? Once it never appered in completed raids tab, and second time i finished it and what? No loot with this message – nothing of value was find or something similar.

How can i get my Skill Points back? Or stamina back? I know its a minor bug but its quite annoying when You hit Your personal raid and You dont get a s….

Is there an option to fix it or give me my SP? or volatile stamina potion?

Surmonis
Kongregate
IGN: Surmonis

refilled your stamina. This issue can appear if you try to hit that raid before the raid page fully loads. It can be fixed if you reload raid page or the game without looting/closing the affected raid

Please help
Thanks

Originally posted by HoolsHannoi:

Please help
Thanks

same problem here

clear cache/cookies and reload game. You should see a new “clear” button on each brigade tile. Use that to unlock your brigades if you ever get any issues

Flag Post

Thank You for refilling my stamina – it is so helpfull just 800 exp point till level with more than I should energy, stamina, honor, – just waste of 1,500 stamina ;] Thank You very much [irony]

Flag Post

just bought 4 chests (3 green blue, 1 purple orange), my planet coins disappeared, but I did not receive any glorious dawn coins or planet coins

Flag Post

Sorry, never mind

Flag Post

bad invasion math:

I keep running into gear and generals with higher attack and defense adding less to my brigade power than a piece of with lower attack and defense. An example of this is that one of my brigades is at 52068 with no helm equipped. When I equip a helm with 264/217 my brigade power goes to 53425 while if I equip a 200/200 helm it goes to 53472.