SReject's DotD Stuff page 2

64 posts

Flag Post

amazing

Flag Post

Made a chart of the best ROI for your next land investment. Written on Microsoft Excel 2010.

Here’s a link to the chart: http://depositfiles.com/files/b6lp4v734

Here’s a preview picture:

You only have to plug in how many of each land you own (so only edit the “# OWNED” column), and it will highlight the next land to buy that will give you the greatest return. The way the game sells land, it’s always best to buy 10 at a time.

If there is any bugs/wrong info/suggestions, reply in this thread.
Also, if SReject is still around (or a forum mod I suppose), can he edit his first post to include the most recent version of his script and this doc? Thanks!

Flag Post

supporting Redsuns point ^

I was running the old script for 2 days before I realized there was a newer one, updating the link in the first post would be good.

:)

Flag Post

Added a new functionality!
Now you can enter your stashed amount and it’ll automatically return the amount you still need to afford the next best investment.
Here’s a screenshot with some sample numbers:

Here’s the download link: http://depositfiles.com/files/8×6h966na

Again, feel free to leave suggestions, comments (both good and bad!), or bug reports.

NOTE: Made a separate thread about my spreadsheet here.

Flag Post

One problem with the script, the share raids function needs to be slowed down. Is triggering Kongregates auto spam stopper. I am not sure exactly what happens when that triggers. Too tired to test if it skips over raids during the chat freeze or waits until allowed to repost again. If it just waits and all raids still get posted, then just a matter of not having to see that annoying spam filter come up all the time.

Flag Post

Cant make it work on Firefox, and i did everything you adviced though. MAybe because i cant access to the administrator session on this computer ?

Flag Post

The script is pretty useful, nice that i don’t have to restart everytime now. I wish there was a way to put in the current health, but oh well. I was gonna suggest putting this in the script, but then I realized what the script is actually doing is just deciphering the hyperlink. I like it though. Good to keep track of what’s coming in.

Flag Post

SR your missing kerberos. Very useful spread though!
edit: never mind

Flag Post

Perhaps a way to keep track of raids that you’ve hit OS on can be added? Something like a check mark or a completed option… that way links I delete don’t repopulate when I’m already a member/done with the raid. Great script and thanks a ton!

Flag Post

noob question : is there really an OS on Rhalmarius ?

Flag Post

Since yesterday I’m unable to post copied raid links to Kongregate chat, I got this script and it was working fine until now. I can still write in chat, the raid link will get pasted into the box and gets sent, but it won’t actually appear in chat.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KymilNimesin:

yes, there is… OS=1

Flag Post
Originally posted by Noly:

yes, there is… OS=1

Well the sheet needs to be updated then : it’s like a reference so some people think Rhal’s OS is 11.5m/28.75m/71.88/180m and it’s hard to convince them otherwise.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tomoliop:

Since yesterday I’m unable to post copied raid links to Kongregate chat, I got this script and it was working fine until now. I can still write in chat, the raid link will get pasted into the box and gets sent, but it won’t actually appear in chat.

yes they will, but because you have “Hide raids I’ve seen before” or “Hide raids I’ve already visited” turned on, you wont see your own raids. if you want to see your own raids, turn these features off. raids tab→options→checkboxes.

Flag Post

how do i open the options? im on chrome and did it once by accident, changed some things, and now i dont know how to get back in to change the settings back!

Flag Post

yes, there is… OS=1

Well the sheet needs to be updated then : it’s like a reference so some people think Rhal’s OS is 11.5m/28.75m/71.88/180m and it’s hard to convince them otherwise.

even if the sheet is updatered, people would still have to upgrade to the new version.

Flag Post
Originally posted by chairmansteve:

yes, there is… OS=1

even if the sheet is updatered, people would still have to upgrade to the new version.

Yeah sure, but it would still be a good thing to update wouldn’t it ?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Any chance it can be posted somewhere other than Google Docs? Maybe have RedSun put it with his on Deposit Files. I’m trying not to sign up to every file share place :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Awkagar:

Any chance it can be posted somewhere other than Google Docs? Maybe have RedSun put it with his on Deposit Files. I’m trying not to sign up to every file share place :)

GoogleDocs can be used as a guest. No need to sign up

Flag Post

Not that I can see. Clicking on the link takes me to a signup screen. No option to bypass it.
Perhaps you have GMail and it’s picking up a cookie.

Or perhaps I’ve gone blind (or stupid) and can’t see the button to push :) I accept this is a real possibilty.

EDIT: I found the issue. Work network blocks all things Youtube and it loads a Youtube cookie. I worked around it. THANKS!!

Flag Post

Does anybody know of a way to get the script to work with IE9? A friend of mine refuses to change and I need to get the script working for him…

Flag Post

I didn’t post here when I originally branched chairmansteve’s version of the script, but I’ll do so now that I’ve updated it again. A fair number of new enhancements are in, including per-raid filtering based on difficulty, somewhat more accurate raid information, difficulty display in the header of the raid list, and some bug fixes.

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/136127

Flag Post

First of all thanks alot guys fir this epic tool of awesomeness !
What i’d like to know is if there is a way to add multiple raids to the script’s database like a command or from a file or edit a file, maybe i haven’t looked hard enough … all i know is that last FR event murdered my sanity with all the copying and pasting I’ve done xD

Flag Post

I feel your pain, and I’m going to be looking at CSV import/export functionality soon.