SReject's DotD Stuff page 3

64 posts

Flag Post

Can someone upload this extension to the chrome web store?

Flag Post

For those using IE – try out IE7Pro in order to use userscripts. Despite the name, it is compatible with IE9. I’ve not used it personally, however, but from what i’ve read online, people like it.

Flag Post

ok , i had the script installed and it as working, then i closed firefox and ever scince then the script wont work no matter what i do, ive tried restarting firefox again an reinstalling the script but i can;t get it to work anymore. Anyone know whats wrong?

Flag Post
Originally posted by redalert2992:

ok , i had the script installed and it as working, then i closed firefox and ever scince then the script wont work no matter what i do, ive tried restarting firefox again an reinstalling the script but i can;t get it to work anymore. Anyone know whats wrong?

Is greasemonkey turned off?

Flag Post

i use chrome and opera
all worked fine

but now i tend to use opera since it’s play flash game faster

Flag Post
Originally posted by powershot:

Can someone upload this extension to the chrome web store?

You can still install the extension in new versions of Chrome that tell you it must be downloaded from the web store.
First goto the script’s page and download the file (should look like 136127.user.js)
Then open up a tab in Chrome and go to this address chrome://chrome/extensions/
Now drag and drop the script file into that window, and it should prompt you and allow it to be installed

Flag Post

where do i download the scrpit for FF…i have grease monkey but no green button to click

Flag Post

So the new update kind of screwed the system, are you updating the script?

Flag Post

I’m not affiliated with them, but went looking and there is a rebuild of the script that went up yesterday by the look of it.

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/140080

Flag Post

i use chrome and opera
all worked fine

Flag Post

Any updates?

Flag Post

O.o

Flag Post

why I don’t see Raids Boot post a few raids,example malleus raid.

Flag Post

I wish there would be a button to check the state raids are in then purge the dead raids.