30 posts

Flag Post

Guild is now created

Everyone is welcome: Honor and glory

We will ensure permanents and doable raids

Flag Post

Nvm. redited

Flag Post

i will join after a day or 2 okay:) when i get bucket brigade :)

Flag Post

sure you will be welcome :)

Flag Post

Little bump

Still recruting

We are now 92 members with several 400+ and quite a lot of 200+

We are looking for more members of all level, we are raiding permanently but this is nowhere near “hardcore”

Apply to Honor and Glory

Flag Post

finaly found it again so bumping it :)

We are currently playing with 93 members with several 500+ and would be likely to accept more applicants, lvl won’t count of the the criteria of admission as long as you are active.

We have guild raids permanently open pretty much all in nm difficulty

Apply to Honor and Glory

Flag Post

bumping one more time

We are currently playing with 89 members with more and more 500+ and would be likely to accept more applicants, lvl won’t count among the criteria for admission as long as you are active.

Apply to Honor and Glory

Flag Post

I will join your clan. LVL 74? Active all day and night.

Flag Post

PLEASE sign my ‘Charters’, I need 9 players to help me build my ‘Guild’. Look for Zell_Dincht at the end.
Thank you!

Flag Post

I am pretty sure i accepted you today philalrite^^

Zell_Dincht create your own topic please…

and we are still recruting players of any level :)

Flag Post

and bumping

We are currently playing with 93 members with more and more 500+ and would be likely to accept more applicants, actually lvl doesn’t matter.

Apply to Honor and Glory

Flag Post

finaly bumping again

We are currently playing with 95 members with quite a big group of 500+ and now some 600+ and would be likely to accept more applicants, lvl doesn’t matter.

We have all guild raids permanently open all in nm difficulty

Apply to Honor and Glory

Flag Post

bumping on more time

We are currently playing with 90 members nearly a third of them 500+ and quite a few 600+ and would be likely to accept more applicants, lvl doesn’t matter.

Apply to Honor and Glory

Flag Post

time for a bump

We are currently playing with 90 members more a third of them 500+ and quite a few 600+ and would be likely to accept more applicants, lvl doesn’t matter.

Apply to Honor and Glory

Flag Post

You kill Rhal as fast as possible or have dmg limit?

Flag Post

We just started limiting rhal killing speed a bit

the objective is to keep it up for 24h at least and not more if possible (no more than 500m for first 24h seems to be enough of a limitation as of now)

Other tha that still accepting all applicants

Flag Post

bumping after a while

We are currently playing with 76 members more half of them 500+ and quite a few 700+ (even a 1000+ now) and would be likely to accept more applicants, lvl doesn’t matter.

We have all guild raids permanently open all in nm difficulty and try to kill rhal in exactly 24h;

Apply to Honor and Glory

Flag Post

Umm i just signed up can i join?

Flag Post

if you applied you are either in atm or you withdrew your application.

Anyway i (or officers) will accept any application to Honor and Glory you may just have to wait till one of the guy online notice it

Flag Post

Salute,

I applied a few minutes ago, can´t wait to burn my Honor.

Flag Post

you should be in by now :)

We are now at 83 members so still plenty of space for applicants of all level

Flag Post

one more bump

We are currently playing with 86 members more than half of them 500+ and quite a few 700+ (even a 1000+ now) and would be likely to accept more applicants, lvl doesn’t matter.

We have all guild raids permanently open all in nm difficulty and try to kill rhal in exactly 24h;

Apply to Honor and Glory

Flag Post

another bump

We are currently playing with 89 members more than half of them 500+ and quite a few 700+ (even a 1000+ now) and would be likely to accept more applicants, lvl doesn’t matter.

Apply to Honor and Glory

Flag Post

Applied

Flag Post

didn’t look at this topic for a while but if you did apply you should have been in for a long time :p

anyway bumping

We are currently playing with 89 members more than half of them 500+ and a good amount of 700+ (even a 1000+) and would be likely to accept more applicants, lvl doesn’t matter.

We have all guild raids permanently open all in nm difficulty (not abble to kill n’rlux but you still can farm eyes on him)

Apply to Honor and Glory