(Guild)Kings&Legends: Recruiting!

156 posts

Flag Post

Its about time I started this thread, eh? Anyway, If you are interested in joining [a] the guild, you must meet these standard requirements.
1.) No level req
2.) Active
3.) A cool person
Otherwise, for the Guild Members… Hows it going?

Flag Post

Bumpin this. Still recruiting, and still very active.
I figure since everyone procrastinates on Guild Chat, perhaps we will have better luck with a Forum post.

Post all your non-guild raids here, if you need help with them.

Flag Post

(Sigh) Yet another bump. Here’s a raid for you guys. Still recruiting! Come one, come all!

Post your raid links, if you got ’em.

Sir Cai, NM: http://www.kongregate.com/games/5thPlanetGames/dawn-of-the-dragons?kv_action_type=raidhelp&kv_raid_id=299645&kv_difficulty=4&kv_raid_boss=sircai&kv_hash=SmXx82ujql

Flag Post

Reviving this for recuitment purposes, i really wish guild chat wasnt so stupid with its 100 character limitation no one can say anything in 100 letters (also spaces). I hope that in time they increase it to 250

Flag Post

but anyway I hope we can fill up the member spots and start on NM Rhals soon I need WS II so dragon raids dont take so much time to get OS

Flag Post

Sigh Looks like we are farming N Rhal till we all get BB…

Flag Post

man…. more members and we can do him on NM what you think we need 50?…. 75…? IDK this is my first guild and I tend to be loyal until it all falls apart and its staying steady so ill stick by ya.

Flag Post

Yeah, we will see how it goes. So far, so good, we’ve been getting a steady flow of new members.
Also: Should we find a Chat Room to inhabit? Everyone seems to be spread all over, or just to lazy to communicate. It may make things easier.

Flag Post

i myself float around trying to get new member in the chat i shout at least once a day “Kings&Legends recruiting new active members. Apply today!” and then I drift off to the next room. Too bad others dont post here :( lazy bastard.

Flag Post

also I got a dieing raid i summoned a Kala NM and nobody has really joined it or smashed it hard anyone interested.

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/games/5thPlanetGames/dawn-of-the-dragons?kv_action_type=raidhelp&kv_raid_id=642707&kv_difficulty=4&kv_raid_boss=kalaxia&kv_hash=hSJdZ9t79I forgot to post the raid link lol

Flag Post

K…the most powerfull of you can join the honor guard…apply asap…

Flag Post

what the duce is the honor guard. Im just a member who cares about growing this guild( mostly to my own and our collective benefit) but mostly mine WS2 would be kick ass :P

Flag Post

o man this kid is up every hour on the hour its going to drive me nuts. O well he should sleep for awhile hes snacking every hour instead of eating every 2 to 3 so ive had 3 hours of sleep :O its well worth it though, we are still up here in the hospital hoping to be released today

Flag Post

NM vala for anyone going for BB http://www.kongregate.com/games/5thPlanetGames/dawn-of-the-dragons?kv_action_type=raidhelp&kv_raid_id=679249&kv_difficulty=4&kv_raid_boss=valanazes&kv_hash=SWnveiH0TX

Flag Post

you cant get WS 2 from world vala it can only be the guild raid :( plus I was out of energy o well

Flag Post

yeah you can only get WS2 from the quest version of vala on nightmare. More people having BB (and CK) would help us with debuffing Rhal though.

Flag Post

well those who do have it need to use them and those who dont have useful magics for such a raid ( such as poison and weaker magics) need to stop in fact on Rhal I think we need to stop using QM and maybe go with something else plus I think its time to start doing 1 lvl higher in difficulty.

Did too much at work today old people are ridiculous!

Flag Post

I just got CK & BB to use on Rhal.
Last Rhal raid went quite quickly so looks like were going to the next level. :>

Flag Post

Tranic, QM is needed for autolevelling by some high-level members who deal out a lot of damage (not me…) so I really don’t know if it’s better to have another damage-magic applied.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tnx2alot:

Anyway, If you are interested in joining [a] the guild, you must meet these standard requirements.
1.) No level req
2.) Active
3.) A cool person

Join Kings&Legends! We’re friendly and always have plenty of raids up!

Flag Post

i can see that im getting close to auto leveling but still havent done it :(

Flag Post

bump

Flag Post

God, I cant wait for a Guild Update. Guild wars or any new guild feature will be great. Anywho, are you guys up for NM Euphronios for the next large raid?

Flag Post

Still looking to recruit more people. Come and join us :)