(Guild)Kings&Legends: Recruiting! page 6

156 posts

Flag Post

What Robba says. It’s frustrating to come home from work and find he’s been summoned and is already dead.

I’d like to suggest that all officers and soldiers summoning raids always include FS/OS and set up the first magic, even if they don’t hit it. It’s good learning for new members and even for older ones who don’t hit that raid alot.

Flag Post

I usually apply magic. But my preference for magic is different than by most of you. I like to use just damage magics without QM.

Flag Post

Yeah, you can afford that, grin. I like getting 2 levels a day, one before work, one after. That’s about all I can swing.

Flag Post

Just a note, there is no FS/OS on rhal. It is apparently a unique raid in which the drops depend on the time you take to kill it. Faster=better loot?

Flag Post

Great! been having a ball except been languishing a bit tbh.

Btw can we use here to share raids to guild mates?
or put in requests for raids?

Kudos to Robba22 who does yeoman work in regards to sharing and helping out.

so would highly recommend anyone to join Kings&Legend-94 and going strong ..before I joined I was a weakling 200+ now I am a sapling 500+.

Flag Post

Join us
We rock and stuff!

Flag Post

any spot for lower lvl player like me ?

Flag Post

Time to revive this topic, still looking for active players so join us.

Flag Post

Check out this farming guide: http://leon-dotd.clanteam.com/pages/raid_ranges.htm

Flag Post

We still have few open spots for mid-high level players. Just got Serp so if anyone is interested join us.

Flag Post

A few spots left now guys, don’t miss out. This is a great guild full of brilliant people, trust me, I’ve been there from the start.

Flag Post

We have some spots open still, with a few inactives that can be kicked for active people. Apply now!

Flag Post

Hey there, where can i apply?
I am a LvL 127 Warlord and pretty aktiv ;>

Flag Post

In game go to the guild tab and search for Kings&Legends then click apply :D

Flag Post

Guild is full .

Flag Post

Has been a few inactives kicked, so we have some spots available.

Flag Post

Thanks just send a Sup message ;>

Flag Post

And accepted.

Flag Post

Here’s a NM cara that could use a boost if you could help guys :)

http://www.kongregate.com/games/5thPlanetGames/dawn-of-the-dragons?kv_action_type=raidhelp&kv_raid_id=4361526&kv_difficulty=4&kv_raid_boss=caracalla&kv_hash=T2v1t396nM

Flag Post

Well guys, we just opened up some spots, so who wants in? Every raid falls, all raids up constantly, we have Serp, and a guild full of great people willing to help. Come apply, level 150+ please.

Flag Post

Recruiting once again. The only prerequisites are that you be at least level 150, active, and will probably continue playing DotD for longer than 2 weeks. We dont enjoy shoveling the dried corpses of abandoned profiles out of our Guild!
Come one, come all! We have limited space, so hurry.

Flag Post

Im in the 210s lvlish and sent a request

Flag Post

Still have some spots, claim yours now!

Flag Post

level 191 and climbing, sent request :)

Flag Post

Resurrecting this thread to help recruit new people. We’re still going strong, have virtually all raids up at all times, have several members with serpina, and have a wide range of levels! Level 150+ preferred, but will consider lower levels with clever applications. :)