Wayfinder's Guild page 2

38 posts

Flag Post

Like it

rising the LSI is a very good thing, and since there are no world raid on sight…

Flag Post

Aww, im considered a heavy hitter. I’m touched ;p

Seriously though, i was able to deal so much damage because its the weekend. I might not be able to do so well during the weekdays. But will try my best :)

Flag Post

As far as the current members of this guild go, Elvarein, you are one of our heavier hitters. Anyway, do what you can when you can. We’ll be doing these sorts of events between larger raids, to prevent us from getting bogged down in slow, large raids, so don’t worry if you can’t do much on this one. We’ll have another one soon enough.

Anyway, the point of rule 1 is that while I don’t want to exclude our lower level players from joining raids, since the majority of the raids will be 10 man raids, I don’t want one or two people getting stuck having to deal with a harder raid. The whole point of this event is short, fast raids to gain stat crafting items.

Flag Post

Added one more rule.

Flag Post

The small raids event is now closed. As soon as most of the remaining raids end, we’ll summon Agony.

Flag Post

if i create a spreatsheet that allows someone to post raids on it will you link it to the announcements.
stealing the idea from my legacy of 1k suns clan.

Flag Post

lol but good idea tho u should do it !!

Flag Post

to add raid: http://tinyurl.com/raidforms
to view raids: http://tinyurl.com/raidsheets
i couldn’t figure it out but the person who created the other one created a copy for it.
and i know wrong examples for raids.
everyone if you see ‘chardevelopment’ on kong please thank

Flag Post

Hey guys! Hetch here. Some quick info on my character. I pretty much stay on a 7 LSI, my BSI is up to 2.xx. My current ingame goals are to finish Teucer Tullian2 and obtain Teucer again. I’m about 90% of the way through getting Guilbert’s essence as far as quests go, and I’ve got most of the base magics. I’ve also got BB, CK, and TB. So if we’re doing a dragon raid, you can coordinate magic accordingly. IE: If someone has LS and TB, they can cast LS and I’ll cover the TB, etc.

I work 12 hour overnight shifts on the weekends, so I’m pretty limited there, but I can get on during the week a bunch. Usually late afternoon, late night, etc. Hardly ever during the daylight hours.

Flag Post

aern… you should promote every up to the second rank and save the lowest rank for poeple who abuse the next idea:
allow all players second rank or higher to start brawls (exept during rhal, but then if someone starts one then demote them)

Flag Post

bump :p

Flag Post

i apologize in advance if my next post offends some people, but there are a few things i want to say

1) if you want a specific raid(agony,varl or any other), pls ask for it before the current one ends, that way we will know what to summon, instead of just summoning small raids

2)about magics: always use haste and quick mind, because they’re there to help auto level for those <500, for those above it..we don’t really care that much, so they are there to help YOU auto level
NEVER use the duo magic type alone, it isn’t helping, it’s just wrong. These buffs include: Discord / Harmony; Lira’s Swiftness / Terracle’s Blessing; Briseis’ Blessing / Chryseis Kiss ; and probably others, they are mostly useless alone, but together they are better then id/lid/gid
NEVER use poison, vampiric aura, greater midas touch,midas touch, nelas kiss, harpy’s curse, burning rain, mourituri te salutant as they are just useless, and have no use (unless of course they are required for legend hunting)
3) if you are below 500, try hitting stamina raids a lot, and get to 7 LSI (max) if you do have it, it almost guarantees you always level up, or at least 10-15 times a day. once you hit 500, all that is over.
best way for auto-level is always hitting raids with quick mind, and haste

Flag Post

We have quite a few inactive members (haven’t logged on for a month or more). Think we should clean house and advertise that we are recruiting?

Also, any chance I could be promoted so that I can summon raids? I’ll only use this ability when I see a request or when there are currently no raids. I’ll also limit summoning to small raids, as I am unfamiliar with the Rhal schedule (I figure summoning the larger raids is better left tot the members who are more in the know about our general raid schedule).

Thanks!

-drunx