Planet coins

37 posts

Flag Post

People should be able to buy planet coins for a certain gold amount like 5,000,000 so that we don’t have to buy a Freaking Expidition.

Flag Post

I think the game is pretty lenient when it comes to planet coins. I think the current ways don’t seem too bad, and is fine as it is. Unlike other games, DotD has many ways to gain planet coins, and plus, while expeditions are great and awesome, they’re not needed. Think of them as a boost for the patient or the wealthy.

Flag Post

Buying expeditions for gold would mean that I’d be getting about 4 per day. Currently they actually have a great setup going that is both profitable for the devs and reasonable for the players. It really doesn’t need to be changed.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by olinn:

stop bitching and whining about lacking PC, most games like this don’t give premium stuff for free, so stop being so ****ing ungrateful!

I’m gonna have to agree with what Olinn said!

Flag Post

They even reward you for playing daily. Just save up the idols and trade them for 15 coins every 4 weeks

Flag Post
Originally posted by Methegreat254:

They even reward you for playing daily. Just save up the idols and trade them for 15 coins every 4 weeks

if you get the weapon, you get a 3rd option of buying 25 coins for 6 idols, it eventually becomes the most efficient option.

Flag Post

if you get the weapon, you get a 3rd option of buying 25 coins for 6 idols, it eventually becomes the most efficient option.

Eventually takes a long time. Each idol takes 1 week of daily play. So 4 weeks for every 15 pc, versus 6 weeks to get the weapon, then 6 weeks for every 25pc. You won’t break even for 60 weeks… 14 months from now. Are you still playing by then?

Flag Post
Originally posted by FlyingCat:

I think the game is pretty lenient when it comes to planet coins. I think the current ways don’t seem too bad, and is fine as it is. Unlike other games, DotD has many ways to gain planet coins, and plus, while expeditions are great and awesome, they’re not needed. Think of them as a boost for the patient or the wealthy.

Exactly. 1 pc every 5 lvls is generous. say you advance 5 lvls a day (more w/over 6 lsi). Thats 7 a week (minimum), in addition to PC from idol crafting

Flag Post

noone is forcing you to buy any expeditions lol

make 2mill gold/hr and there are people who dwarf that earning at higher levels… so what would be a ‘fair’ conversion of gold to pc?

its been debated heaps of times and ppl think gold to pc would be too easy and not earn the devs any income for implementing so we wont see it.

Flag Post

… I make 2.2m gold an hour, you’re saying that in a day I’d generate 5PC? lol..

Flag Post

id say if you were to do gold to pc transfer you would scale the amount with the persons level though i think at my lvl 10mil would be good that would be about 1 pc a day or maybe just 24 times the persons gold gained from land so 1 a day which would still be pretty reasonable i mean as is you get 5 every 2 weeks or 15 every 4 weeks from idols

Flag Post

Well 24 times of the gold gained from land wouldn’t be fair because it will hugely help low lvl players. Imagine they are raiding and they have 3-4 stables and 10 cornfields.

Flag Post
Originally posted by deathreaper33:

Well 24 times of the gold gained from land wouldn’t be fair because it will hugely help low lvl players. Imagine they are raiding and they have 3-4 stables and 10 cornfields.

I imaging making a fuckton of Gold and then selling all my land so I have a low PC-price…

Flag Post
Originally posted by epicfail1994:
Originally posted by FlyingCat:

Exactly. 1 pc every 5 lvls is generous. say you advance 5 lvls a day (more w/over 6 lsi). Thats 7 a week (minimum), in addition to PC from idol crafting

Yes, but what about people who actually has life? Most of us get to play once, maybe twice a day, that’s max 2 levels.
PCs in this game isn’t really easy to get as free player, they’re prety hard. A month of constant playing doesn’t earn you a relic pack, not even talking about New Item.

Flag Post

As helpful as they are, I believe that expeditions are more of a boost, and are not required to play the game. So long as you log in every day, you’ll get idols, which are guaranteed planet coins. I’ve bought several expeditions, and I too, only gain one or two levels a day. You don’t have to gain too many levels a day, if you are willing to play for a long time. If you want something in a expedition pack, then wait, they will eventually come back.

Flag Post
PCs in this game isn’t really easy to get as free player, they’re prety hard. A month of constant playing doesn’t earn you a relic pack, not even talking about New Item.

they maybe hard to get, but at least it’s possible to get them without spending real life money. stop whining and be happy that 5thplanetgames are generous enough to give away premium content. most developers aren’t, so consider yourself lucky that they are.

Flag Post

i’ve gotten 171 pc since i started two months ago.

Flag Post

171? Wow. You must not have been trying very hard.

Flag Post

i wasn’t, but that’s enough to disprove the complainer who said “PCs in this game isn’t really easy to get as free player, they’re prety hard. A month of constant playing doesn’t earn you a relic pack, not even talking about New Item.” is it not?

Flag Post

If you want PC Really bad and wanna complain go play Legacy of a thousand sons ( Same game concept as Dawn of the dragons ) You get 1 Golden Sun ( It’s what a planet coin is in that game ) Every other level 1/3/5/7/9/11/13 and so on _

Flag Post

Don’t forget that on Kong you can earn free kreds by doing surveys and doing random tasks.

If you don’t have 30mins or an hour to look at free kreds stuff or play a bit per day, you may want to rethink which games you invest time in as Dizzy says.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mocows:

Don’t forget that on Kong you can earn free kreds by doing surveys and doing random tasks.

If you don’t have 30mins or an hour to look at free kreds stuff or play a bit per day, you may want to rethink which games you invest time in as Dizzy says.

i’ve never heard of the free kreds deal for doing surveys, where can i find them?

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/[account name]/kred_account → “Buy Kreds” button → “Earn free kreds” button that will take you there :)

So for the link for me it’s: http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/mocows/kred_account

Flag Post
Originally posted by cjbnc:

Eventually takes a long time. Each idol takes 1 week of daily play. So 4 weeks for every 15 pc, versus 6 weeks to get the weapon, then 6 weeks for every 25pc. You won’t break even for 60 weeks… 14 months from now. Are you still playing by then?

Just to let you know, it beacomes profitable after 4 months of the weapon purchase. It IS viable. Just not that much :P