Planet coins page 2

37 posts

Flag Post

4 months after weapon purchase? check your math-
15 coins for 4 idols = 3.75 coins per idol
25 coins for 6 idols = 4.166 coins per idol
so you get under half a coin more per idol, but it costs you 6 idols to start= 6*3.75=22.5 coins.
22.5 divided by .41666= 54 idols=54 weeks= 12.5 months, if you log in every day.
Of course, you get a weapon you’ll never use….

Flag Post

That’s a thing I don’t get – what’s the point of that weapon? It’s decent, yes, but only at start – first 2-4 weeks. You need at least 6 to get it, and by that time you already have great weapons anyway. Can any devs explain what’s the point of that weapon?

Flag Post

it helps you use up all the worthless wrath of the gods you get from rhal

Flag Post

i’m gonna use it against the next WR. 100% chance to crit for the first few hits? well worth the decrease in damage.

Flag Post

got alot Wrath Of The Gods now and no staff so we have get staff from rare raid on a hard way becus i got alot WOTG and what can i do whit it? NOTHING!!! and the PC coins are OK but it can be beter

Flag Post

what staff are you talking about? if you’re talking about the scourge, it’s gotten from the 6 idols of the devoted craft.

Flag Post

I think he is trying to say that scourge of the faithless should be a rare drop from boss raids so people can skip straight to trading 6 idols for pc. Tough to tell though. It is a bit tough to decipher what they are saying.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bungleguy:

I think he is trying to say that scourge of the faithless should be a rare drop from boss raids so people can skip straight to trading 6 idols for pc. Tough to tell though. It is a bit tough to decipher what they are saying.

I like that idea.

Flag Post

For the math impaired
15 pc from every 4 weeks: PC = 15/4 * weeks
25 pc from every 6 weeks, after buying the weapon at week 6: PC = 25/6 * (weeks-6)
break even when 15/4 * weeks = 25/6 * weeks – 25
weeks = 60

Flag Post

now take into account the free idols given in events :)

Flag Post

Those were free to compensate not getting them for almost 2 weeks.

Flag Post

@Ilurkhere, That assumes there is no value to scourge, and there is.
If nothing else, its good for the AP quest, but the automatic critical hit can be very useful at certain times.
(Assuming you got the oil free from Rhal)