Oh, **** me...

19 posts

Flag Post

So after spending a ton of time and energy in Nightmare Camlann Hill to get the 100% ashes drop rate for this event, I managed to get two pieces… Then later, while converting my excess craft mats into skill points, I accidentally turned them both into 2 stat points each with the Lady Elaine recipe. FML. I’m guessing that’s not a legitimate enough issue to have undone, eh?

Flag Post

Nope, redo it.

Flag Post

i did the same thing lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by Socran:

So after spending a ton of time and energy in Nightmare Camlann Hill to get the 100% ashes drop rate for this event, I managed to get two pieces… Then later, while converting my excess craft mats into skill points, I accidentally turned them both into 2 stat points each with the Lady Elaine recipe. FML. I’m guessing that’s not a legitimate enough issue to have undone, eh?

I kinda i was hoping in some sort of double confirm action for some drop like Lady Elaine.

Maybe the same double confirm for craft that require troops (or involving troops or generals), fragments (both tipe), tyr ashes, takamura and gwy.

Flag Post

Each time I turn in stat points, I am sooo close to conerting my try’s ashes… been lucky so far but it’s a close call each time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EvanBatter:

Each time I turn in stat points, I am sooo close to conerting my try’s ashes… been lucky so far but it’s a close call each time.

Yeah it’s russian roulette.

Wanna talk about Idols – Wrath of the Gods and Grey – Green Liquid Rage? Since they are close and i got lots of potion drops i always almost screw everything.

That’s should have a double confirm craft system too. For cry at loud.

Flag Post

Oh… I tought this was one of those meet n’ **** -threads…

Flag Post

it sounds like you people need to learn patience. Or maybe learn from Gibbo the Confused.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Harry_Tipper7:

it sounds like you people need to learn patience. Or maybe learn from Gibbo the Confused.

Nice troll post.

Flag Post

Thanks, if they’d just look at what they’re clicking on before they clicked, this would be avoided. Too bad.

Flag Post

Thanks, if they’d just look at what they’re clicking on before they clicked, this would be avoided. Too bad.

I didn’t lost anything. But could happen and they could prevent that. That’s all.

Plus it happens for some people so yeah, people should be more focus; still they can help prevent a human error.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nalut:

I didn’t lost anything. But could happen and they could prevent that. That’s all.

Plus it happens for some people so yeah, people should be more focus; still they can help prevent a human error.

Double confirmation won’t help. They would put it on everything, and you STILL would just automatically double click. Plus you would have the inconvenience of double clicking.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kevlar33:

Double confirmation won’t help. They would put it on everything, and you STILL would just automatically double click. Plus you would have the inconvenience of double clicking.

No that’s the point. Put the double confirmation ONLY in some specific craft. Plus ofc the double confirm is a pop-up a little far from your actually mouse position from the “Craft” button.

The pop-up would say something like "are you sure you want use “ITEMX” for this craf? Yes – No"

Put a double confirmation in all the crafting not only gonna be useless but also a huge pain in the ass.

Flag Post

Wanna talk about Idols – Wrath of the Gods and Grey – Green Liquid Rage? Since they are close and i got lots of potion drops i always almost screw everything.

to craft potions, i always go craft→misc→special, the PC craft aren’t there but all perc drops are.

but yeah, i’ve accidentally used a 2x idol craft while sleepy. that incident taught me to never go in the misc craft page while sleepy :P

Flag Post

Lesson Learned. Now slow the **** down next time your clicking 200x in a laggy game.

Flag Post

Lesson Learned. Now slow the **** down next time your clicking 200x in a laggy game.

Go troll somewhere else, moron .

Flag Post

Someone isn’t a troll for disagreeing with the idea proposed in the thread…

Anyway, I agree with Harry. You say put it only on specific items. Ok… which items? You say Takamura? I say I don’t want a confirmation on Takamura. Maybe I want one on crafts of Teucer2, and you don’t. You get into an entire issue of what gets and doesn’t get confirmations, and you can’t please anyone.

Just slow down and pay attention rather than mindlessly clicking, and you won’t have this issue. Devs shouldn’t have to fix human stupidity.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kessy628:

Anyway, I agree with Harry. You say put it only on specific items. Ok… which items? You say Takamura? I say I don’t want a confirmation on Takamura. Maybe I want one on crafts of Teucer2, and you don’t. You get into an entire issue of what gets and doesn’t get confirmations, and you can’t please anyone.

or they could just move elaine from general to legendary or move her further down or something so she wont be among the SP craft items. that would remove the “human error” factor and almost guarantee that she won’t be accidentally recrafted.

Flag Post
Originally posted by olinn:

to craft potions, i always go craft→misc→special, the PC craft aren’t there but all perc drops are.

but yeah, i’ve accidentally used a 2x idol craft while sleepy. that incident taught me to never go in the misc craft page while sleepy :P

See ;p. This shit happens. To be honest yes the “special” page…but….i’m lazy to go there tbh.

Just slow down and pay attention rather than mindlessly clicking, and you won’t have this issue. Devs shouldn’t have to fix human stupidity.

I not only said Takamura. And i actually put him there cuz you gonna be craft lots of Takamura (since you get him then x20 stat) but did you really want more then 1 Gwy?

Devs shouldn’t have to fix human stupidity BUT they can help reduce the possibility for a human error time to time. Dude i craft something like 20 items in a row, way more then 1 time each day. I DIDN’T craft 1 wrong thing. Yet. I’m not here to say “Devs, i’m stupid, help me”. That never happens to me nor i think that people who screw with some craft are actually stupid.

A craft such Elaine is tricky. That’s a fact. And also right now it isn’t even worth a x2 stat anyway.

I simply pointed out all the tricky craft.

Originally posted by olinn:

or they could just move elaine from general to legendary or move her further down or something so she wont be among the SP craft items. that would remove the “human error” factor and almost guarantee that she won’t be accidentally recrafted.

Sure why not. That a possibility too.