Ravens of the Tower accepting new members

5 posts

Flag Post

What we have to offer:

All guild raids, including Rhal, are done at NM and never fail.
Multiple members that possess Dragon Lair essence.
Support for gaining elusive craft items.
A friendly environment with active members.

What we don’t have:

Minimum level requirements for new recruits.
Imaginary cookies to nom, nom, nom.

What we require from members:

Be active.
Be friendly.
Have fun!

Whether you’re new or just looking for a new start, Ravens of the Tower will more than repay any investment you put in.

Flag Post

Hello. I have started recently and am now lvl 39. I am active atleast 5 times a day, and in addtion i am quite a friendly player. Specced all my stats into stamina, so i can help with raiding.

i would like to join

Flag Post
Originally posted by hapsasa:

Hello. I have started recently and am now lvl 39. I am active atleast 5 times a day, and in addtion i am quite a friendly player. Specced all my stats into stamina, so i can help with raiding.

i would like to join

You can go ahead and apply directly, or you can stop by Room 12 if you have any questions.

Flag Post

Figured I would revive this. Feel free to pm me if you have questions before applying.

Flag Post

Well, since i’m back and we still have some nice places in our guild chamber left, i’ll pull this up too.

We still don’t have minimum level requirements, but since guild raids die rather fast by now, at least lvl 50 and some better equipment is recommended.
All guild raids are up nearly all the time, so you have plenty of opportunities to use your honor.