stamina fill!!!??????????????

78 posts

Flag Post

it asked me to refill stamina as i never want it i accidentally press yes cause i thought it was a health refill, and spend planet coins :((((( , it should not be so easy to draw these planet coins, pls give them back and also make it like asking two times or more!!! who fillls it with pc’s? are we insane!!!???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Flag Post

Quit drinking…lol

Flag Post

i made the same mistake once too. however, it was my mistake for pressing the wrong button, and cost me 10 planet coins. so fair enough, now i check every time.

if you cant press the right buttons, at the right time, please dont get a job in a nuclear power plant.

Flag Post

I made the same mistake, I had 40 coins ready to go on new yeti-hunter gear, and hmmm… 10 are missing… it took me a while to figure out how i ACCIDENTALLY spent them… which shouldn’t be possible to do. Please make a secondary window that confirms it, and having said that, 10 coins isn’t a good deal, and it doesn’t scale well with the game. (speaking of costs or what you get in return.)

ALL IN ALL PLEASE MAKE A SECONDARY SCREEN THAT CONFIRMS PURCHASES WITH PLANET COINS.

Flag Post

jeremy , quite fair approach, i lost 20 total pc for nothing, cause of damn system of pop up, in fact it is quite easy to see this as a game developer, if yu want to see!! ,

Flag Post

Happened to me too. i think they should get rid of it . Just make it like the honor system thing – where if you run out of honor it’ll tell you that you don’t have any points left.

I’m pree sure we all know to go to the bazaar or whatever to refill our stats

Flag Post

ok everyone stop your bitching about this, this is like the 5th topic on this. Ive lost PC’s to it, bet Goontra lost PC’s to this once, it haopends from not a developer fault but a player fault meaning STOP CLICKING SO FAST, Devs, please lock this thread AGAIN.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Harry_Tipper7:

ok everyone stop your bitching about this, this is like the 5th topic on this. Ive lost PC’s to it, bet Goontra lost PC’s to this once, it haopends from not a developer fault but a player fault meaning STOP CLICKING SO FAST, Devs, please lock this thread AGAIN.

Lol no. This was always a developer fault.

Flag Post

ok this has been talked over and over and over, it came out to the devs locking the thread before it turns into flame wars, I say close this before that happens again. We all loose PC’s to the refill, that’s because people are rushing and don’t look. This is NOT a developer fault because its due to human error, if the devs do this, who’s to say people wont click twice and still “accidentally” get stam refill instead of hp? want to triple protect it? quadruple if you must? People are BOUND to fuck it up. Dont make me have to literally start up the flame war on something this dumb. Devs yet again. Lock this thread when you have time.

Flag Post

Troll troll

I need 1 refill after 250his attacks. So even if i spam i don’t have to heal me mindless :D

Flag Post

ok this has been talked over and over and over, it came out to the devs locking the thread before it turns into flame wars, I say close this before that happens again. We all loose PC’s to the refill, that’s because people are rushing and don’t look. This is NOT a developer fault because its due to human error, if the devs do this, who’s to say people wont click twice and still “accidentally” get stam refill instead of hp? want to triple protect it? quadruple if you must? People are BOUND to fuck it up. Dont make me have to literally start up the flame war on something this dumb. Devs yet again. Lock this thread when you have time.

Its not our fault you’re so stupid to not notice that it is their fault. There should always be a confirmation window in games like this.

Here’s a hint: You’re not going to get any special gear just because you suck up to the developers.

Flag Post

people lost their humor; it is just a second window we asked? why are yu getting disturbed of this idea?? why lock this topic? dam you all

Flag Post

The reason why i defend my ground so harshly in this topic is cause THIS IS THE 3rd EFFING ONE, and the last two the people wanting a dumb window saying “are you sure?” is just going to deter people to click more and faster each time, leading off to the same issue that were having before. This. Has. Been. Delt. With. Its called READ WHAT YOUR SPENDING YOUR DAM CASH ON. if the money icon is BLUE you are DEFINITELY not getting a health refill, hell its happened to me before, but guess what? SHIT HAPPENS. Seriously, if we already had 2 topics on this, why do we need a 3rd one? its not going to go anywhere, there’s better things to worry about like lets say, LAG COMPENSATION? Do you really think the developers are going to bend to you whim on such a human error? If the human race was able to be forgiven for human error and have a small compensation for every single time we screw up, how would have we learned a lesson? Maybe its going to stay as one window to teach you a lesson of SLOW THE F**K DOWN. ITS A DAM GAME, THERE’S NO RUSH, and the reason why we “lost our humor” is cause i am getting VERY tired of seeing the same dam threads pop up, its like a new “post your raid” thread, it gets closed due to being the same thing, i say lock this thread cause this is the exact dam scenario, and YES it is the players fault for getting a energy refill, why? CAUSE YOU SAID YES TO IT. God, Devs please lock this thread before i have to give these people another eyesore of a bitchslap.

Flag Post

The reason why i defend my ground so harshly in this topic is cause THIS IS THE 3rd EFFING ONE, and the last two the people wanting a dumb window saying “are you sure?” is just going to deter people to click more and faster each time, leading off to the same issue that were having before. This. Has. Been. Delt. With. Its called READ WHAT YOUR SPENDING YOUR DAM CASH ON. if the money icon is BLUE you are DEFINITELY not getting a health refill, hell its happened to me before, but guess what? SHIT HAPPENS. Seriously, if we already had 2 topics on this, why do we need a 3rd one? its not going to go anywhere, there’s better things to worry about like lets say, LAG COMPENSATION? Do you really think the developers are going to bend to you whim on such a human error? If the human race was able to be forgiven for human error and have a small compensation for every single time we screw up, how would have we learned a lesson? Maybe its going to stay as one window to teach you a lesson of SLOW THE F**K DOWN. ITS A DAM GAME, THERE’S NO RUSH, and the reason why we “lost our humor” is cause i am getting VERY tired of seeing the same dam threads pop up, its like a new “post your raid” thread, it gets closed due to being the same thing, i say lock this thread cause this is the exact dam scenario, and YES it is the players fault for getting a energy refill, why? CAUSE YOU SAID YES TO IT. God, Devs please lock this thread before i have to give these people another eyesore of a bitchslap.

Eyesore of a bitchslap? You’re just saying the same retarded shit you say every thread. Knock it off and quick trying to get free shit from the developers.

Flag Post

you know, there is small icon in the center of “refill”
with PC coins icon for stamina/energy refil and Gold coins for health refill

even with a quick glance you should notice them
unless you have bad eyesight, might need to use glasses (i’m using one)

Flag Post

I can click a button in 0.7 seconds and when I’m out of stamina and click on more than I actually have I can quickly make the change.

Flag Post

lol

Its human error, not the devs fault. At this point, wether the devs wants to grant your plea or not, its up to them.

Really, if you want to quit just because you can’t handle your own finger, go on, no one will miss you, not even the devs.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kegfarms:

Eyesore of a bitchslap? You’re just saying the same retarded shit you say every thread. Knock it off and quick trying to get free shit from the developers.

How am i trying to get “free shit” really dude, im saying that there’s been SEVERAL THREADS on this, how is this different? REALLY? is whats happening here SO FUCKING MORE IMPORTANT THEN THE LAST ONES? another thing is, if people are going to request something how about PUT IT IN THE DAM RIGHT THREAD? LITERALLY, There IS a thread to put things into, ITS LITERALLY CALLED Suggestions. If people are going to bitch about loosing crap, put it in the right thread and see if the devs care, There does NOT need to be a new thread for every single thing that happens to people, hell I recently lost Pc’s too, so what? more damage. its not that big of a loss im not even that high of a level, no auto leveling either so I don’t have 1000000k fucking energy or anything. Just go put this in the proper dam thread and let the devs PROPERLY see the problem cause I’m getting sick and fucking tired of this bullshit about new threads for just a few issues pitiful issues of clicking.

Originally posted by Naradan:

lol

Its human error, not the devs fault. At this point, wether the devs wants to grant your plea or not, its up to them.

Really, if you want to quit just because you can’t handle your own finger, go on, no one will miss you, not even the devs.

At least ONE person can agree with me, Scientifically This IS human error, Because the player chooses to click too fast and does not read the message is exactly like if you went to Holly Wood for a contract and just signed off without reading shit, There’s bound to be something you missed. This means slow down your clicking and READ for once in your bloody life, Happy now Keg?

Flag Post

you guys are stupid

Flag Post

ok why you are retarted i didnot understand; it is just a second pop-up (i didnot say make it exactly on the same place of the screen, or make it same as the size and color of health fill pop-up window by the way, as your small brain can not figure or imagine) ; that is all , eitherwise we all know where we can fill our stamina or energy , when we are out of it; as again your small brain can not think about it, so leave it, whatever you called harry tipper or potter;

Flag Post

Oh my, this must be a troll topic and they’re succeeding at it.

Flag Post

Harry_Tipper7 please don’t feed the trolls. Kegfarms your wrong hes right get over it.

Flag Post

How am i trying to get “free shit” really dude, im saying that there’s been SEVERAL THREADS on this, how is this different? REALLY? is whats happening here SO FUCKING MORE IMPORTANT THEN THE LAST ONES? another thing is, if people are going to request something how about PUT IT IN THE DAM RIGHT THREAD? LITERALLY, There IS a thread to put things into, ITS LITERALLY CALLED Suggestions. If people are going to bitch about loosing crap, put it in the right thread and see if the devs care, There does NOT need to be a new thread for every single thing that happens to people, hell I recently lost Pc’s too, so what? more damage. its not that big of a loss im not even that high of a level, no auto leveling either so I don’t have 1000000k fucking energy or anything. Just go put this in the proper dam thread and let the devs PROPERLY see the problem cause I’m getting sick and fucking tired of this bullshit about new threads for just a few issues pitiful issues of clicking.

Originally posted by Naradan:

lol

At least ONE person can agree with me, Scientifically This IS human error, Because the player chooses to click too fast and does not read the message is exactly like if you went to Holly Wood for a contract and just signed off without reading shit, There’s bound to be something you missed. This means slow down your clicking and READ for once in your bloody life, Happy now Keg?

Obviously it should go in there instead of being a new thread but the fact is you are really stupid and don’t see how this issue is the developer’s fault. You’re also lying since you stated numerous times that “this is an human error” so don’t give us that bullshit that you are only saying this shit because it was created as a new thread instead of being put in the suggestion thread.

Originally posted by Richard333:

Harry_Tipper7 please don’t feed the trolls. Kegfarms your wrong hes right get over it.

Ironic that you’re telling a troll not to feed the trolls.

Flag Post

His first post clearly shows he is already angry at this being made yet again and that it was about his 5th time having to read it. So its plainly obvious from his first post he isn’t trolling.

Lol no. This was always a developer fault.

While from your first post it clearly shows you trolling. And from your latest post its obvious that your trolling.

So once again.

Originally posted by Richard333:

Flag Post

Kegs, i said it was a human error, again, so how is that lieing and not seeing this is a simple problem of SLOW DOWN BOI.

Thanks for the personal attack during your… argument? Im trolling because another person decided to click too fast, and post about it. I dont see how in any way this can be considered a dev problem unless you’re trying to use a poorly defined source of sarcasm. My proof of this junk as usual is U click too fast, lose planet coins cuz U impatient. Apparantly clicking excessively is now a dev problem.
Next Keg’s here is gonna tell me its also the devs fault that the Holocaust happened, or that its the devs fault again for the downfall of our economys.