Join the Honor Guard!

338 posts

Flag Post

Welcome to the Honor Guard!

We are an active casual players guild, which despite not spending $$$loads$$$ of money on this game, still enjoy playing it, and getting stronger by the day :)

Our Guild rules:

1 – Have Fun
2 – Don’t get inactive
3 – Don’t be a jerk ( Unless you are the guild-leader )
4 – Don’t forget rule 1
5 – Ask anything you do not understand about the game in guild-chat, or on Kong-chat
6 – Demand any guildraid you need for crafting items in guildchat, we got alot of guildmembers able to summon raids.
7 – Don’t sleep…unless you have to…
8 – Don’t cast the wrong spells on guildraids..If you’re not sure, ask first in raid-chat.
9 – Don’t forget rule 4

Regards Goontra

Flag Post

Recruiting on Kong forum is kinda lame but very effective…. Welcome to the H-guard to those who joined :)

Now invite your friends as well…I’ve set the settings ( ? ) so that each member can accept any other member in the guild.

Bring your friends over….

Regards, Goontra.

Flag Post

We just decided on our Guild warcry..:

SHARPEN YOUR SWORDS!
POLISH YOUR SHIELDS!
DRILL HOLES IN YOUR HELMET SO YOU CAN SEE!
WE ARRRRRRRRRR, THE HONOR GUARD!

Kinda impressive…no?

Flag Post

reserved for more awesome rules

Flag Post

4 new Honorable Honor guards joined today… Welcome Guys :)

Flag Post

It’s kinda weird, GM’s are alowed to recruit in their own thread. But as soon as they hint in another thread players are better of in the honor guard, the message gets deleted…

Ahw well…Let’s not get bothered with these petty things and let the other guilds complain and whine…

Glad the ones with brains are joining/sticking to the honor guard

Still got room for some more…anyone?

Talk to me tomorrow, its getting kinda late here… :P

RG

Flag Post

K, what was that word again?

Pump…no… dump?? Oh wait I Know….

KLUMP!!!

Shees Guys…

It’s Bump….

Flag Post

Ignore him. JOIN THE WYRMSLAYERS INSTEAD!

Flag Post
Originally posted by qwertyuiopazs:

Ignore him. JOIN THE WYRMSLAYERS INSTEAD!

Pffft, make your own recruitement thread .

Flag Post

Welcome to the new guys :)

Anyone else wants to join the fun?

( going to sleep now, but will accept you tomorrow )

Goonnight Dotd players!

Flag Post

Day 1 of the rise of the Honor Guard:

( excerpt of some half burned scrolls found at the grave of some great warrior )

…The World raid wore us out a bit. Kryg stepped on Moodra’s toe and he’s still in hospital recovering. While we were busy with Kryg, something in our garden grew big and nasty. Thanx to our combined effort, and the awesomeness of our guild, we managed to kill this abominable plant-thing…But nothing could have prepared for what happened next…

The local hooker Boeboeb saw the impending danger first and cried RAAAHL…before she was burned to a crisp…

All the Honor Guards Looked to the sky…, and drew their swords and raised their shields as fast as usual…

“I had an appointment with Boeboob tonight, and am not amused now…” someone in the Honor guard whispered…

“Another reason to Kill..” Goontra said, just before he leapt atleast 20 foot in the air to Chop one of the toenails of the huge dragon lingering above them…

( RAHL’s UP GUYS :D )

Flag Post

Day 2 of the rise of the Honor Guard:

( Excerpt from a moldy scroll, found in the lair of a creature wich would be called a dragon, if it hadn’t had tentacles )

“The battle should have been a breeze, but suddenly a dwarf appeared with a wagon full of Dwarven Ale..”

( Still room for more guys…JOIN THE HONOR GUARD! )

:D

Flag Post

Day 3 of the rise of the Honor Guard:

( Drunk Goblin at the inn )

Zee honor gurd?? Zeey are a bunsj of powerfll lads killing dragons and stufff..Wouldn’t mess with themm if I werre U…

Flag Post

seriuosly? Anyone can boot or accept. I guarantee you someone will boot all people from the guild

Flag Post

Day 4 of the rise of the Honor Guard:

After someone in the honor guard mentioned they could sell their turnips pre-cooked, the furious peasants calmed down a bit…

( great job on Rahl guys :D )

Flag Post

Just wait till you get booted…..

Flag Post

Day 5 of the rise of the Honor Guard :

We all had a laugh when Vigbjorn tried to applie to the Honor Guard. With his squeaky voice he demanded “Give me 100 planet coins and I’ll fight by your side !! …”

The next morning Vigbjorn woke up stark naked in the harbor, with a few bumps on his head and two blue eyes, to remind him not to mess with the Honor Guard..

( Welcome to the new guildies :D , we still have room for more…so don’t be shy…just applie…:D )

Flag Post
Originally posted by powershot:

seriuosly? Anyone can boot or accept. I guarantee you someone will boot all people from the guild

Originally posted by Ampkit123:

Just wait till you get booted…..

Perhaps you 2 should be concerned with your own guild?

Flag Post

Day 5.5 of the rise of the Honor Guard :

( seconds before the Al-Azab incident…)

Commander, you look troubled…shall I poor you a drink?

I’m kinda thirsty..open a bottle and give me some…NOOOOOO!!!! NOT THAT ONE..!!!

Flag Post

WORD

Flag Post
Originally posted by qwertyuiopazs:

Do you realize no one who posted on this besides you has not expressed distaste to you?

Thanx for the bump :)

Not sure what point you were trying to make, and quite certain this thread is not the place to discuss it ( in case you didn’t notice this is a recruitment thread for the honor guard ;-)

Day 6 of the rise of the Honor Guard :

( Even great warriors need to sleep undisturbed…)

“The celeano sweepers are working great! shall I order some more?”

“Let’s trie out these reinforced Mosquito-nets first…”

Flag Post

Day 7 of the rise of the Honor Guard :

Captain, an army of 2000 Ulfriks is standing at the gate asking for protection….They say they are hunted down like goldfur-foxes…

Tell them we have room for 11 more in the Honor Guard….

Flag Post

Good job manipulating guild raids/events into cool diary entry kinda things. Maybe get your guild to be more active on the forums?

Flag Post
Originally posted by XxTheProtectorxX:

Good job manipulating guild raids/events into cool diary entry kinda things. Maybe get your guild to be more active on the forums?

They are all kinda busy killing things… ;)

Flag Post

Day 8 of the rise of the Honor Guard :

It’s your own fault, Commander…you said, and I quote : Bring me the head of a Kang and I’ll give you a day with double pay….

I am not amused…now get someone to remove all off these Chopped off monkeyheads out of my bedroom….

:(