WyrmSlayers is recruiting

13 posts

Flag Post

We recruit new members, and everyone is welcome.

WyrmSlayers is actually a small guild (15-20 members), but we manage to have always raids (and beat them) and to beat Rhalmarius, Legendary.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/5thPlanetGames/dawn-of-the-dragons?kv_action_type=guildinvite&kv_fbuid=kong_totolajoie&kv_ref=nf

Flag Post

And you don’t need to worry about missing Rhal because at this point, our guild takes like 2 days to kill him.

Flag Post

In the Honor Guard guild, we managed to tune NM Rahls down to 36 hours..( if the big guys are online ) 2 days is kinda long…

Flag Post

yes, but this is with 12 people attacking it.

Flag Post

Hey we killed a rhal in 20 hours with 12 people on NM.

Flag Post
Originally posted by HULKSMASHEDU:

Kind of a bad thing, because it means 88% of your guild (if it has ~100 people) didn’t get to hit it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by user10000:
Originally posted by HULKSMASHEDU:

Kind of a bad thing, because it means 88% of your guild (if it has ~100 people) didn’t get to hit it.

Our guild has 96 people thank you. About half are unable to do FS (I can and I’m a level 270)

Flag Post

Well, I’m sorry… 87.5% didn’t get to hit it.* :)
I don’t see the point of declaring that around half of your guild can’t do 78 million damage. Rhal’s loot is based solely on time, and damage, as long as you tag it, has no importance when determining loot.

(Of course, this means that those 12 guildies wouldn’t benefit as much, but there’s 84 more that didn’t get any loot at all.)

If you knew that, are you just saying your guild isn’t all that strong?

Flag Post

I am level 266 and looking for a new guild
How can I join ?

Flag Post

just go to the guild page and find our name, then click on it or something…I’m not really sure. By the way, one of our guild members has insanity laughs, so if you join, you’ll see that buff on some raids. Also, if you have BB, it would be awsome if you join.

Flag Post

Just summoned Rhal, so join now!

Flag Post

Yes Rhal legendary at 44%, 65 hours left.
The guild becomes stronger !

Flag Post

Now at 40 members and half-way through NM Rhal and a bunch of others. Now is always a good time to join ;)