~The Champions~

35 posts

Flag Post

We are The Champions ,welcome.
This is our forum thread.
Feel free to post any raids that you need killing , or are simply hard to find.
Also I , or someone, will be glad to answer any questions about our guild.

Flag Post

Aloha, just checking this out (",)

Flag Post

kk, not sure why the chubby about rhal, or why only specific spells, they don’t seem to significantly change things. i wanted to put magic torch on him just to watch the anal explosion…
i don’t see many stam raids posted in guild, mebbe u could post raids that can grant the spells u want, or their components, even the amount of damage we need to do to get those spells and components.
i’ve acquired several collassal and epic essences that i couldn’t possibly handle – could the guild be organized enough to handle any of them?
i play for fun, and if i can do it more efficiently than i prolly will… and i think quicken mind is a good spell for leveling – haste for same reason.
i don’t mind the anal retention, as a shre it, but try to hold it back a little. i don’t wanna tell ppl how to enjoy themselves.
couch – i hope u don’t take the ‘anal’ too personally (yes, a bit of a joke there) and i’d like to hear ur feedback on my above comments.
thx

Flag Post

hey guys, its chubbs…
ok well first off milt, the specific magics help a bunch, I couldn’t dream of doing 100mil+ in a hit without magics, but with our set up I got this ([Sep 24 23:13:3 – chubbs] chubbs dealt 105,883,091 damage! Lost 21 health.Earned 9,284 gold and 23 experience!) on our last rhal. Also, I can almost guarantee that if you post a raid in chat we will find a way to kill it. Other than that, Ill check out the other link couch posted…way to be on top of things dude :)
nm wexxa
http://www.kongregate.com/games/5thPlanetGames/dawn-of-the-dragons?kv_action_type=raidhelp&kv_raid_id=1669041&kv_difficulty=4&kv_raid_boss=wexxa&kv_hash=As736V2km0

Flag Post

A lot of “stam” raids aren’t posted because it’s quite a hassle. That’s why were setting up this page and Chatango page.
If you need a link to the script that changes the kong chat links into direct,acurate , links just say so. (I think I’ll post the latest version in here either way)
QM,and Haste are good magics ,for Stam raids. The fact is that with the aprox 5% proc rate of qm, or haste, you have a 5% proc rate meaning you get an approximated 20% increase of XP. With the Range for XP going from 20-100, for stam, and 20-40 , for Honor. with the average for 20-100 being 60 XP the range goes from 40-200, for an average XP proc of 120XP raising your total average to, I believe, 72XP (which is substantial). While if you double the Xp gain from Honor the range is from 40-80, wich raises the average xp gain from any hit from 30XP to 34XP (which is not substantial).
If you consider that you get 5SP(stat points) per level, taking down a a raid faster , and getting a new one up, means you’ll get more items for crafting, which means you’ll get more SP over a shorter time.
That’s the same reason why having crap magic is of no use . And torch isn’t an applied magic, it’s more of a use item. It’s used on ‘Hydra’ and ‘bogstench’ so stop them from regening their health.
And finally, no I don’t take offense to calling the magic requests ‘anal’. I thought the same thing untill someone showed how a proc rate actually affects how strong a magic is.

Flag Post

nm vala http://www.kongregate.com/games/5thPlanetGames/dawn-of-the-dragons?kv_action_type=raidhelp&kv_raid_id=1607793&kv_difficulty=4&kv_raid_boss=valanazes&kv_hash=8j5yX2kzLK

kk on spells (i think) – is the miser touch (extra damage and 2X gold) an acceptable spell? i got 12 magics and so far none seem b good enough…

and i get that rhal is good for relic stuff, but i haven’t seen much in crafting from him that i want. why do u wait to summon other raids until rhal is long dead?

and i guess i’m too old to understand scripts and pastebins – i briefly checked out a few and got overwhelmed quickly. could u summarize their uses?

also i thought u’d like the idea of posting stam raids in chat that targeted spells and components u want us all to have i.e. [tinyurl] for [drop x] to get [spell y] need [z damage]

tia (thanks in advance)

Flag Post

edits…
*greater midas touch
*posting stam raids in GUILD chat

Flag Post

First we wait for rhal to be a solo raid because we want to make sure that as much damage is dealt as fast as possible, because the way his loot is designed you get better loot based on how fast you kill it.

GMT and MT are virtually useless, as the damage is in the 10 lowest magics and gold is , at the moment, useless.
The script is pretty user-friendly it just reads the links in chat and changes alters their appearance ,so you know what it is, and their redirection so it’s easier to join them. in the current build of the script ‘paste-bins’ are integrated but optional. There’s a lot when it comes to the script so I have no problem answering more questions about that. (or any questions really ^^)

You can post stam raids here or on the chatango, so using tinyURL shouldn’t be needed anymore. as for classing raids before anyone goes to them is little hassle and as each raids’ magic is controlled by its owner getting that kind of unification is tricky. It’s really just easier to say whether a magic is good or not in the specific raids chat wall.

Also you can edit your posts, just look at your avatar, it’s right below “# posts” just a helpful tip so you don’t have to post a retraction or correction. ^^

Flag Post

and here is the script.

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/140080

If you have chrome it’s pretty simple to install.
Chrome: Just download the script, by pressing install at the top right of the screen. (it’s easiest if you it’s easiest if you save it to your desktop)
then go to your extensions page<in the ‘Tools’ tab< in tools drop-down located at the top-right of all chrome browser windows.
Then you just take the script and drag it onto the extensions page. A prompt should cover the screen telling you that dropping it will install it.
drop it and it should get to work right away.
Then just reload the browser page ,where your DotD page is.
you should be seeing all the raids as what they are, and their FS/OS.

Flag Post

speed counts as far as drops go? great… another ‘undocumented feature’ in the game. i’m a big hater of a lot of games (W.O.W. – stands for ‘walking or waiting’) this game doesn’t explain a whole lot, making us depend on annoying others to figger out basics. final fantasy was always good at over explaining the simple (like HP and DAM) and not even mentioning the complex features. i REALLY hate having to wait all the time, just so they can show corporate sponsors that ppl spend so much time playing it… don’t get me started on perfect world…
additionally, i’ve been a programmer and seen so much mismanagement which is screamingly evident in so many games…
took me a while to get my army going. btw – i haven’t been able to get it over 4796 – adding friends no longer works – trying to get the stupid popularity AP (5000 – soo close…) and i did send them an error report on it

still hazy on scipts and pastebins. could u give an example? that was my best way of learning new procedures in programming. i know the basic concept of a pastebin, just not sure how to apply it here. i made a text file to type in and cut and paste into kong chat to avoid all the lag induced typos, and that’s basically a pastebin as far as i know.

i havent tried chatango, trying to avoid ANOTHER username and password to remember… and tinyurl was easy to understand
as far as raid links and spells/components i wasn’t lloking for what spells to cast on each raid, i was looking for u to say something like ‘to get super-cool-spell x (or componensts thereof), fight [this] raid and do at least [this much] damage’
seems like an organized way of getting everyone working together

i hadda laff at the post edit thing. i actually looked for an edit button… just another example of my lack of patience. thanks for pointing it out

Flag Post

CHROME??? ugh… u know how many times i uninstalled that crap when i’m not even downloading chrome itself?
it’s like a freaking virus that thing!
think i’ll shine on the pastebins and whatnot… i’ll just stew in my antiquated misery…
sorry, thanks for putting up with me
(much later…)
CHEESE AND RICE!! it took me 20 minutes to find Fair/Optional Share online – trying to avoid asking what fs/os was…
the chart i saw – basically 10% and 15% of raid HP… do they HAVE to come up with new terms for EVERYTHING?

his rant brought to u by a crabby old man…

Flag Post

FS (Fair Share) is FS= total health / max number of participants.
IE Guilbert the mad has 1.1B (1,100,000,000) and the max number of participants is 250.
1.1/250 = 4.4m
OS (Optimal Share) is little less straight forward. It goes of a multiplier depending on the size of the raid. (IE. 10 man, 100 man,Etc.) each size has a different multiplier that determines the OS. I don’t remember the mulitpliers off the top of my head.

Rhal is different but yes there are many different things they have left up to the masses to observe. most of this stuff ;however, can be found within the waves of pages on the DotD forum.

Dragons lair, is also a unique raid. It is a tiered loot table. the tiers are well documented on wiki page for the DL.

What browser do you use by the way?

Flag Post

ie – whatever version came with the computer…
i’ll prolly still play this game, but i’m real close to convincing myself not to… more effort and waiting than fun
waiting for the next ratchet and clank tho’

Flag Post

I’m not sure if the script supports any IE#, and if that’s the case then pastebins are utterly useless to you.

Well I hope you enjoy whatever time do decide to continue to play.
I also hope that I was able to answer any questions you did have.

Flag Post

for the most part, ya.
1 last one… tainted erebus different from erebus the black? just need blood.
couch destroyer a pet reference, or perverted lonely teen thing…?
miltsniff is about some friends that went salmon fishing during spawning season – they caught a big male that spewed milt all over him and they had to smell the wreaking stench all the way home.
just wanted to finish on a joke…

Flag Post

1.) Yes they are different raids.

2.) I don’t think I’ve ever had a pet named ‘couch’, and i know I’ve never been emo. just a comedic name ^^

3.) … What?

Flag Post

1) hes right they are different
2) pball11 isnt a pet reference either was entirely random
3) … What?

Flag Post

Posted two fresh raids, one Erakka and one Wexxa

Flag Post

You can put raids here.

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/games/5thPlanetGames/dawn-of-the-dragons?kv_action_type=raidhelp&amp;kv_raid_id=1717235&amp;kv_difficulty=4&amp;kv_raid_boss=guilbert&amp;kv_hash=w8MmcPl4K6

Flag Post

Hargamesh
http://www.kongregate.com/games/5thPlanetGames/dawn-of-the-dragons?kv_action_type=raidhelp&amp;kv_raid_id=1767064&amp;kv_difficulty=4&amp;kv_raid_boss=hargamesh&amp;kv_hash=MZ5E784Xwu

Flag Post

NM Guilbert: http://www.kongregate.com/games/5thPlanetGames/dawn-of-the-dragons?kv_action_type=raidhelp&amp;kv_raid_id=1749179&amp;kv_difficulty=4&amp;kv_raid_boss=guilbert&amp;kv_hash=4sF80f15L1

Flag Post

Hargamesh

http://www.kongregate.com/games/5thPlanetGames/dawn-of-the-dragons?kv_action_type=raidhelp&amp;kv_raid_id=1783557&amp;kv_difficulty=4&amp;kv_raid_boss=hargamesh&amp;kv_hash=44339323&#215;6

Flag Post

hargamesh http://www.kongregate.com/games/5thPlanetGames/dawn-of-the-dragons?kv_action_type=raidhelp&amp;kv_raid_id=1784740&amp;kv_difficulty=4&amp;kv_raid_boss=hargamesh&amp;kv_hash=x9S15n989i

Flag Post

grimsly http://www.kongregate.com/games/5thPlanetGames/dawn-of-the-dragons?kv_action_type=raidhelp&amp;kv_raid_id=1784768&amp;kv_difficulty=4&amp;kv_raid_boss=grimsly&amp;kv_hash=deGrzZFXYo