Treachery 1day WR October 1st/2nd

33 posts

Flag Post

Seems we got a 1 day surprise WR

Treachery (counts as siege so use Oh Siege/Castle Crashers/Beseigers Blood on it)

WR link :

http://www.kongregate.com/games/5thPlanetGames/dawn-of-the-dragons?kv_action_type=raidhelp&kv_raid_id=1688411&kv_difficulty=1&kv_raid_boss=kessovtower&kv_hash=08122yW0m5

Flag Post

Don’t forget your TA. Now they work fine.

Also no drop each hit, only loot after the end. Yes 2b is the top score for loot.

Other info, as Tarka said this is a Siege Raid as Kessov. So Siege Legion work (BeBl and Oh, Siege!) but also work Kessov-only legion (CC). Anyway this is not a Demon so no extra bonus against demons.

Uh a normal link for the loot table: http://oi45.tinypic.com/350kphf.jpg

Enjoy and gl.

EDIT: also official link: http://www.dawnofthedragons.com/forums/forums/showthread.php?17701-Treachery-and-the-Tower

Flag Post

Lore: (& no I haven’t read it, but someone might find it interesting)

“Men and women of West Kruna, why do we risk our lives and our children’s lives fighting against the dragons? Oh, King Jamus and his lackeys tell us that we have to shed our blood in the name of freedom — but whose freedom? Are we free now, when we have to pay Jamus’ taxes and doff our hats to every nobleman who saunters by on his way to the brothel? No! They say the dragons want us to worship them. I say, so what? Why should we care if we bend our knee at their altars instead of Karuss’ or Brough’s? What difference does it make to common folk like us? This is a rich man’s war, where we die so they can keep living in luxury off the sweat of our brows. Well no more! I say we march over to where Cuthbert Kessov tried to resist Jamus’ tyranny, and occupy one of the towers. Let’s see them try to conscript us then!” — Darburt the Demagogue

Flag Post

Bump, plus info:

Karpathia’s Revenge (therefore Cursed Flame) are dropped here in this WR.

Since lots of people ask in chat..

Flag Post

I really like this game because there is always something new that surprise me :)

I have a question: what should be my priority from loot? it’s my first kessov castle so i’ve nothing..

I was thinking: 1° Locar kessov general, 2° kessov armour (i have 2 krygarius banner _) and then maybe the castle crashers legion for next time..
and the wyrm slayer? now i use the betrayed legion (legion damage 9344 :P)

am I right?

Flag Post

sorry to disappoint but it is not a kessov castle WR. You only get the loot depicted in the loot table above + the Karpathia’s Revenge.

Flag Post

ok, but i could craft all that stuff in general-event with kessov banner (they are in the loot)
:)

Flag Post

Castle Crashers for the next round, Kessov General, Kessov Equips in that order.
Betrayed should be stronger than Wyrm Slayers, so no need to get that.

Flag Post

magopat: yes you can craft locar kessov equipment, CC, WS and Locar from this raid, I assume you dont have terracle arms(limited time troop) so if you want my advice dont bother with those legions unless you crafted all other items, with some decent troops/generals betrayed is, in your case soon will be, way better :)

Flag Post

thank you both :)

no, i haven’t Terracle arms..
i use 2 legion: betrayed (with abbess Catherine and booma best general and 10 sister..), and BB for rhal (i have 30 sister XD)
but don’t know if i will find 15 orange banner for general Locar..^_^

Flag Post

Anyone know if these pants (Karpathia’s Revenge) are worth it? Do they have a good proc?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SAS_Shawn:

Anyone know if these pants (Karpathia’s Revenge) are worth it? Do they have a good proc?

the pants are new, nobody has them.

Flag Post

aaand what do the numbers mean after damage?

Flag Post

kaigas007: how much loot from the category you will get. For example, if you hit at least one damage, you will get 20 common items, 20 uncommon items, 11 rare items, and 11 epic items.

Flag Post

sutechshiroik: thanx. that explained and helped a lot >.<

Flag Post

@sutechshiroi, is that just a pool of your possible rewards? or you are guaranteed all of that? o.o

Flag Post
Originally posted by cobbsrockz:

@sutechshiroi, is that just a pool of your possible rewards? or you are guaranteed all of that? o.o

you’re guaranteed to get that much loot, but there’s a pool of possible drops.
so at 2B damage, you get 500 items at random from the common loot pool another 500 from the uncommon and 282 from each of the rare/epic loot pools.

to see what items are in each pool, click the “loot” button while you’re engaging the raid ^_^

Flag Post

would be nice if we can get a day’s warning before next one just so we know its incoming, surprises and all aside.

Flag Post

We at the Honor Guard are allways vigilant….

Flag Post

:D

Flag Post

I agree with Tarka, its not like you have a message board to the users inside the game :/, i missed a full 4 hours of this raid just cause of not knowing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Harry_Tipper7:

I agree with Tarka, its not like you have a message board to the users inside the game :/, i missed a full 4 hours of this raid just cause of not knowing.

only 4 hours? i missed 14-15 hours of this ^_^ i would’ve managed 2b had i known about it before hand rather then the 1b i managed in 9 hours ^_^

Flag Post

Ditto! Found it at 14 hours left, now at 1.064 B. Trying to sneak on just before it ends (half an hour from now) see if I can push a level through and get 1,5 B.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Harry_Tipper7:

knowing is half the battle

Flag Post

grats on your loots