BlackHeaven recruiting active players

119 posts

Flag Post

Opened recruitment for low level players that want to join a semi-casual guild. That being said you are required to log in at least every 2-3 days as i will not allow members with more than 2 weeks since last log-in.

We are recruiting for now everyone interested to join us, prefferably level 100+ but lower levels are welcomed aswell.

There was a guild clean up recently removing all the inactive/low attendance members. As i’ve already said, the guild may be small but there is no room for massive slacking.

Some minimal requirements such as knowing the difference between a raids, knowing what is a good magic to use and what is not ( u can cast LP/GMT/etc once i’ll reemove it, u can cast it twice i`ll remove it again, u cast it third time i’ll just remove you). Whenever there is a WR up i expect u to know about it and adjust your online time to make the most benefit from the said WR. Rhal will be top priority onc he is up, any other guild raids up at the same time will be on hold untill Rhal is down.

For any other questions or info feel free to ask them here.

Guild link : http://www.kongregate.com/games/5thPlanetGames/dawn-of-the-dragons?kv_action_type=guildinvite&kv_fbuid=kong_Gingilica&kv_ref=nf

Flag Post

That sure sounds casual to me!

Flag Post

I did say semi-casual and the requirements are nothing but the basic such as “is that boss a dragon ? NO .. well then i`m not going to cast dragon magic on it”

WR is your own interested to hit it as much as u can since it wields rewards based on damage done.

Flag Post

bumping the post up

Flag Post

Level 100+ is lowbie?

Flag Post

considering you can reach up to 900+

i would say 100 is low

Flag Post

bumping

Flag Post

bumping for more people

Flag Post

Need more helping hands in the guild.

Flag Post

Bumping for more ty.

Flag Post

More power to the motherland !!!

Flag Post

Still recruiting more.

Flag Post

Need more members.

Flag Post

More are welcome.

Flag Post

Still have spots opened for low levels. Soon there will be a minimum level requirement.

Flag Post

Taking in a few more lowbies.

Flag Post

lv 28 adventurer just started ytd looking to join

Flag Post

Last spots without level requirements.

Flag Post

Still opened to low levels.

Flag Post

Need a couple more, prefferably 100+ .

Flag Post

80 members now, need a couple more preffered 100+

Flag Post

Looking for more.

Flag Post

Just a couple more spots left open in the guild.

Flag Post

Almost there :)

Flag Post

90 memebers now, average level 300 looking forward to fill in the last spots.