BlackHeaven recruiting active players page 2

119 posts

Flag Post

Need a couple more. NM Rhal is going down in less than 24h, guild raids rotated for the Dragonite set, working to achieve Insecticide legion for N’rlux. minimum level required now is 100.

Flag Post

Have room for a couple more, as new people join slackers are being removed :)

Flag Post

Bump for more.

Flag Post

I think he’s waaaaaaay better at recruiting than me :)

<- regards from the guy who posted this message ( and a few spots open in the honor guard btw..)

Flag Post

Yes, goontra we get it … now gtfo of my post.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gingilica:

Okidoki

Flag Post

BlackHeaven recruiting levels 100+ .Guild almost full just a couple of spots open. Search for us in the guild listing tab.

Flag Post

3 more spots in guild, level 100+ to apply.

Flag Post

Cleared a few inactive so new spots open. Also we took down our first NM N’rlux. We’re on the right track.

Flag Post

2 more spots left open, only level 100+

Flag Post

Kicked a few more inactives, several spots open. Guild is close to 80 active mebers now, almost all daily players. Raised minimum required level to join at 200+

Flag Post

You’re joking right? Please come back when you are older than 13, have good grammar, and know the difference between forum, thread, and post.

Flag Post
Originally posted by XtehXpwnagerX:

You’re joking right? Please come back when you are older than 13, have good grammar, and know the difference between forum, thread, and post.

Sooooo you posted here just to be a grammar nazi or what ? Seriously i don`t like it when someone hijacks my thread (am i doing this right? ).
Looking for more members.

Flag Post

Need a couple more members. Average level in guild is now around 500.

Flag Post

Need more active players in the guild, level 200+

Flag Post

Cleaned, recruiting and bump.

Flag Post

Up to first page, updated minimum requirements to lvl 300+.

Flag Post

More members needed, don`t be shy :)

Flag Post

Recruiting is Open .

http://www.kongregate.com/games/5thPlanetGames/dawn-of-the-dragons?kv_action_type=guildinvite&amp;kv_fbuid=kong_Luceafarul&amp;kv_ref=nf

I’m simply tired of not being able to join a guild raid every now and then.

So obviously my intention is to create enough raids for every member to go around at any given time.

I’m planning on recruiting at the very least 60 members, so we’ll be able to start and finish some higher level guild raids.

Every member will have full rights that means you can recruit your friends in guild , spawn what raids you need , change raid buffs with better one , do announcement and lot more .

Flag Post

Do you know roughly what time (PST) that your Rhals will be up? I keep waking up to dead Rhals in my current guild, so I’m looking for a new one to join.

Flag Post

Rhal is up based on his CD, but he is always up for atleast 12h so that everyone can hit it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Luceafarul:

Recruiting is Open .

http://www.kongregate.com/games/5thPlanetGames/dawn-of-the-dragons?kv_action_type=guildinvite&amp;kv_fbuid=kong_Luceafarul&amp;kv_ref=nf

I’m simply tired of not being able to join a guild raid every now and then.

So obviously my intention is to create enough raids for every member to go around at any given time.

I’m planning on recruiting at the very least 60 members, so we’ll be able to start and finish some higher level guild raids.

Every member will have full rights that means you can recruit your friends in guild , spawn what raids you need , change raid buffs with better one , do announcement and lot more .

That’s very nice and everything … but why the $%#$ are you posting in my thread noob ?

Flag Post

would you accept a lv200? I don’t want to leave my current guild unless a place is secured (my current guild i joined at lv10, I’m looking for something a little bit more hardcore now)

Flag Post

I`m taking lower levels as long as they show enough dedication towards the game. So if u feel like you want to be in a guild that asks for regular play then drop an application to the guild.

Flag Post

Looking for more players that take the game seriously; lvls 300+