The NEW Awkward Silence Recruitment Thread! page 3

131 posts

Flag Post

I have the generals and the legions, still need to get armor parts tho :(

Flag Post

not that i know whats going on, but i have the legion + 3 generals (only handful of troops).

dont have the armor set though.

Flag Post

Taaarkaaaaaa. <3

Flag Post

I’m done with legion, armor, general and troops. ~4M hits are yummy.

Flag Post

Been somewhat on and off due to exams, but in a week I’ll have stuff sorted out.

In the meantime, 9 free spots!

Flag Post

Sorry I didn’t respond to this sooner. I’ve got the legion, generals and full armor (IGN Aribeth)

Flag Post

LIMITER REMOVAL.
RESTRAINTS UNLOCKED.
ALL RAIDS ARE GOOD TO GO.
THUNDERCATS HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Flag Post

NOTE: A good way to be promoted officer is as follows.

- Be level-headed
- Be high-leveled
- Be on a unique time zone to ensure raids always stay up
- Be active and check at least once a day
- Read the rules / keep up with this thread

Barring that, a shortcut to being promoted officer is as follows.

- Write “BLORG IS SUPER COOL AND AWESOME” on the guild announcement.

Flag Post

IGN is Ryu and wanted to let you know that I’ll be offline for roughly 7-8 days starting from 18th til 25th/26th due to not having internet capabilities during then.

Flag Post

Haha!

Flag Post

Kay kay, thanks for the notification!

Flag Post

Lol I got Xessus’s General the first time i fought him

Flag Post

Long time no bloody bump!

Awkward Silence is looking for new members to be awkwardly silent with and then…. uh, yeah.

Something like that… I guess?

Flag Post

Care to form an alliance with the Honor Guard? PM Me.

Regards, Goontra

Flag Post

WR coming up on the 19th according to Forums, so we’ll need to put a kibosh on guild raid summoning for a while. So this is how I’m thinking we should play it out.

No more summoning N’rlux, Xessus, Krasgore, Malchar, Dreadbloom, Agony, Varlachleth, Scuttlegore, Euphronios, Dirthax, Hammer, Felendis & Shaoquin starting from today till end of WR.

Any 10-man raids, Rhalmarius, Deathglare, Ragetalon, Arachna, Al-Azab and Tetrarchos can be summoned with impunity.

Thoughts? Opinions?

Flag Post

it’d be better if they were summoned with puny imps but, otherwise, it seems exceedingly sensible

Flag Post

How dare you.

A puny imp once kicked me in the shin. I had to limp for a whole half-an-hour after that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kenbestdia:

How dare you.

A puny imp once kicked me in the shin. I had to limp for a whole half-an-hour after that.

An Imp kicked you in the shin? In the Honor Guard we require you to be atleast 50 cm’s tall, so you can’t get kicked by Imps :) ( few spots open btw…)

Flag Post

I support the idea of suspending the big guild raids until post-WR.

Flag Post

I forgot about this guild. Where have you all been?

Flag Post

Awkward Silence is filled with not-very-prominent people who stand around in silence shuffling their feet.

It’s like we’ve never been gone.

Flag Post

aye, only small raids will be summoned, until the MIGHTY BLORG tells us something different :D

Flag Post

Possibly, halfway (or 75%) through the WR, we could start summoning the non-N’rlux / Xessus / Krasgore / Malchar raids since they don’t have short timers.

Flag Post

I suppose I should give people honorary titles.

Chugalug is officially the guild poet, bard and master of the sick rhymes.

Flag Post

I also agree with this. Until people have started to hit their target damage on WR. Then, we can look into summoning some of the smaller big raids. Brothers, Hammer, Dirthax, etc. Leave N’rlux, Xessus, Krasgor, etc. until WR is complete.

I also agree with Chug being Guild Poet. His words dance upon the screen. I mist up every time I read them.