[Recruiting] Stardust

24 posts

Flag Post

Hello everyone,

Stardust is currently recruiting any active players to help us with the new guild raids.
We currently have 67 members with many level 500+ but everyone is welcome to join regardless of level, new players growing with us are just as valuable as experienced players.

We always have guild raids up including Rhal when hes not on cooldown.

We’re a friendly bunch and are looking forward to meet new members.

Thanks

Flag Post

Up to 76 members, room for more!

Flag Post

We cleaned up inactive members. We’ve got plenty of room now.

Flag Post

bump =)

Flag Post

bump :)

Flag Post

Cool!

Flag Post

We are still searching for new members.

Flag Post

bump

Flag Post

We still have 7 spots for new members.

Flag Post

Bump, we have 3 openings.

Flag Post

2 spots left.

Flag Post

Bump!

Flag Post

I realize the OP is outdated since you could replace the 500+ with 1000+ but the rest still holds true!

If you wanna join a helpful and mature guild, come join us!

Flag Post

Mature? Firstly, a “mature” guild wouldnt say they’re mature. They’d just shut up and leave the people to recognize.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BurnBoy250:

Mature? Firstly, a “mature” guild wouldnt say they’re mature. They’d just shut up and leave the people to recognize.

an immature guild, on the other hand, would go around insulting every other guild in the hopes that they’d be the only ones left- which most certainly is not what you are trying to do, burnboy, and i am not implying you are.

Flag Post

burnboys just a pathetic troll dont mind him

Flag Post

Oh, playdough, oh playdough… Pathetic, yep, thats me! Im sure you were my high school teacher though.

Flag Post

im 15 ?

Flag Post

Yep, shame they let an underage teacher like you teach us.

Flag Post

that doesnt even make any sense

Flag Post

You dont make sense. And my sentence did make sense, its just that your that stupid.

Flag Post

what are you 4

Flag Post

Nope. You actually seem 4 because in two of your sentences which are: “im 15 ?” and “what are you 4” dont make sense.

Corrections: “I’m 15.”
Correction 2: “How old are you, 4?”

And in your profile you wrote your 16, so your lying about your age. Your probably 4.

Flag Post

ok what ever