What is army size? And how to get more?

7 posts

Flag Post

^^title^^

Flag Post

Army size is the amount of your friends on Kongregate that play DotD. It helps in colliseum battles (PvP). To increase it just add friends from the official DotD chat rooms or the add friend forum posts. That’s the simplest way I could explain it.

Flag Post

I’ve added a few people from the request thread, and confirmed that they are playing, yet nothing shows up in the army tab or Colosseum team area. Am I missing something?

Flag Post

Army size does nothing for Colosseum battles. Army members can be assigned to Colosseum team to increase power, but army size only helps in skirmishes. Additionally army size can be bought for PC.

Flag Post

Even after adding people and reloading the page (from bookmark toolbar) friends didn’t show up in army, but after i refreshed the page (f5/button) they showed up. (Seems very odd…..)

Also go to profile > fans page > and add any fans you have as friends (if you put your name on the friend thread they are most likely from this game anyway)

. and thanks for original help :)

Flag Post

Strifen, to answer your question, your problem is that you have a private profile. Your problem should be resolved once you make your Kongregate profile public.

Flag Post

Switching to public fixed it, Thanks all.