baught stamina by mistake

12 posts

Flag Post

hi, I just spend 10 pc on stamina by mistake (didn’t notice, was refilling health without noticing) – would you mind returning them?

Flag Post

Hello Msaar. Unfortunately the devs will not return your ten planet coins. Don’t be too sad however as plenty of people, including myself on multiple occasions have made that mistake.

Flag Post

Join the club.

Flag Post

Learn to read :)

Flag Post

boo, sucks..
even more so if you think, in a way, that they’re worth real money..

Flag Post

common mistake…

Flag Post
Originally posted by msaar:

boo, sucks..
even more so if you think, in a way, that they’re worth real money..

Don’t forget the devs are fairly generous in giving free Planet Coins. You get some idols for logging on, coins every five levels, and you should have been able to get 10 PC by logging in for five days during this event.

Flag Post

happens..with my poor stats-I often need to refill health after a couple lashes, so sometimes mistake buying stamina for health.
Doesn’t mkae it better but at least you have company :( :)

Flag Post

It’d be nice if they took out the confirmation for buying a health refill. It isn’t like gold is actually meaningful.

Flag Post

Better yet, why don’t you just click the health bar itself to refill your health rather than going to the bazaar. It’s not really rocket science…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sp33dyG:

Better yet, why don’t you just click the health bar itself to refill your health rather than going to the bazaar. It’s not really rocket science…

no one goes to the bazaar, everyone either clicks the HP bar or simply lets it run out since if you have 10 or less HP, trying to attack a raid will give you the option of refilling your health for the same amount as clicking the HP bar or going to the bazaar does.

Flag Post

I would not mind if the game just automatically filled my health bar now and then with my gold. I throw gold around like its nothing.