Solus Coin Fragments (locked)

7 posts

Flag Post

OMG I did the same thing LOL I had 45 though.
So now I have 13 brown coins. I thought that I could turn from brown into purple and orange since the frags had the same color coding as brown and I had the misconception of color. And sight since they look alike. I would like a Chance to redo it since I have an orange coin and it is very likely that I could have gotten Walter and such things. But I guess what is done is what is done and we have to suck it up. Though next time I wish they did not do things that look alike or have the same color, I kinda have some sight problems… >→

Flag Post

How do you get solus coin fragments?

Flag Post

Really? A couple days ago you post a new thread whining how the developers didn’t do anything with coin fragments yet, and when they do you suddenly mess up and expect them to fix your problem. Next time instead of being impatient, look, not even scroll down the crafting page, but LOOK and see the multiple colors.

Flag Post

Well it shouldn’t be too detrimental by having crafted all coins of the same colour. The update notes say coin fragments are permanent additions to future Kessov World Raids so you’ll be able to spend them later.

Flag Post

And even with a sight problem – which I infer to be color blindness – if you hovered over each solus coin the fragments would craft – it says the color in writing.

Flag Post

It’s good to see that solus coins won’t be removed, because I have every color needed to get the cuiress to complete my set, except for… brown :(

Flag Post

You could try here http://www.dawnofthedragons.com/forums/forums/showthread.php?17294-Big-mistake-made-with-Solus-coins as Lena’s been “fixing” misclicks.