Honor and Glory (Recruiting). A free Vestel Virgin to each new recruit.

13 posts

Flag Post

We’ve had a clearout – lucky you. So what do we offer?

1. Guild raids always up. No problem cleaning them out (2/3 of our members are lvl 500+).
2. No level or other requirement except that you are active and easygoing (easy works for me, but I can’t speak for the rest of the guild).
3. Vestel Virgins attend your every whim, 21 house beers on tap, performing monkeys for your entertainment and all the chocolate you can eat. What more could a DOTD addict want or need??
4. Apply now and receive your first virgin free upon entry. Honest injun.

Flag Post

I’ve sent an application ;D.

Flag Post

Hi AprilK7. I have received an email from our returns department. They have advised me that they cannot refund the free gift unless it is in mint condition. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Flag Post

Umm -there need to be some clarifications on the free offer.

1. No, you cannot join, leave and join again to claim 2 or more of the free gifts.
2. This is strictly a limited time, once only, never to be repeated offer (I had enough trouble sourcing them as it is).
3. If you are level 500+ we have decided to up the ante – as well as all of the above, we will throw in some Ginsu Knives, A Folding Ladder, A full set of motivational Cassette tapes (Yes, you heard it right. ‘Wow’ I hear you say) from the one and only Tony Robbins, A pair of fluffy dice for the car, a bumper sticker: ‘Nixon for President’ and finally your very own laser pen. It’s a pen and a laser. At the same time.

(8 spaces left)

Flag Post

Bumpitty bump bump bump – act now (5 spaces left) before we run out of dice ;)

Flag Post

I have sent an application :>

Flag Post

Wat, yummy goodie bags for lv500+, maaaaaaaaaaaaan. :(

Flag Post

No need to panic Gossers. We will have another clean out in a few weeks. Unfortunately due to the nature of our goodies we cannot guarantee the gifts will be identical. However, I am sure we will be able to source items of a similar nature. I am currently in discussions with the license holder of the Snake (the craze after the Rubiks Cube), various snow-globe dioramas and a sticker manufacturer. It’s a shiny sticker and a hologram at the same time. (1 space left, we had a good intake of newbies. Please don’t apply if you’re not planning on staying – after all with free gifts like these, we consider you are obligated in return. Mwhahahahaha).

Flag Post

Full for now – until our next clean out :)

Flag Post

Now recruiting again.

Flag Post

What’s a vestel virgin? Or did you mean Vestal?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vestal_Virgin

RG

Flag Post

27 spots left…

Flag Post

Applied, my in game name is Mithos