Guild looking to merge

7 posts

Flag Post

My guild, Fire Serpent Clan, is looking for another guild to merge with and take our 10 daily active members who are levels ranging from 448 to 833. We’d be happy to merge with several other small guilds, or be absorbed into a larger guild, but it would be a bonus if at least a couple of us could have chance at officer status, or at least the ability to summon new raids, at whatever level you stick us at.

Leave posts here, or private message me on Kong, or in game. IGN is Atash.

Flag Post

Your high levels and join Black Lodge
5 could be taken and everyone can summon.

Flag Post
Originally posted by HULKSMASHEDU:

Your high levels and join Black Lodge
5 could be taken and everyone can summon.

Please, Hulk. We do not want to split up their group of 10.

Flag Post

PM send

Join the Honor Guard Guys :)

Flag Post

Honor Guard!

Flag Post

Wow, thanks for the invite; I’m sure everyone will be happy to be moving to Honor Guard. Looks like we actually had an 11th member come back active again this weekend, if that will still fit.

We have a couple of raids up currently -I’ll give my guild mates the option if they want to finish or just apply to you guys. I’ll have them put “Requesting merge from Fire Serpent Clan” in the application
Here’s the IGNs of the actives to expect:
1kcal, Wolfkid, Darkbuddha, tj9999, Alphart, Baston, Schweppes, 123, OB, Macross and myself (Atash). I’ll wait til they’ve all left before I disband my guild.

Flag Post

1kcal, Wolfkid, Darkbuddha, tj9999, Alphart, Baston, and 123, are in.

The others: Schweppes,OB, Macross and yourself (Atash) will be accepted asap . :)