Blood of the Bandit Queen 24-hour WR (Resummoned)

22 posts

Flag Post

Sorry for anybody who didn’t know about it until now, 7 hours into it. EDIT: And it’s back up as of 2-4-12.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/5thPlanetGames/dawn-of-the-dragons?kv_action_type=raidhelp&kv_raid_id=3259213&kv_difficulty=1&kv_raid_boss=alice&kv_hash=S46Fr8VC4h

Loot: http://www.dawnofthedragons.com/images/bloodofthebanditqueen.jpg

Flag Post

Would have been real bloody nice if the devs had given some sort of warning that it was coming in the first place.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MiwAuturu:

Would have been real bloody nice if the devs had given some sort of warning that it was coming in the first place.

Careful. Them’s fightin’ words around these parts.

But yes.

Flag Post

well I guess they thought it would be a nice surprise/present especially with the hype about F valley and something approaching on the horizon..

Flag Post

well tbh having ppl start late, and be unprepared for WR inevitably results in giving a reason to some (especially)mid & lower lvl players to obtain kreds to get pc with in order to make their desired damage goal which otherwise couldn’t be reached, which translates into $$. Clever, no? Though in all fairness, if more pps had been paying attn to the official forum, maybe more could’ve been prepared. But the again, we’re used to WR’s being announced in the game far in advance…

Flag Post

The loot sheet is confusing…What do the first 3 columns after dmg mean…

Usually it’s Common, uncommon, rare and epic ( so 4 ) dropcount, but now there are only 3

Flag Post
Originally posted by Goontra:

Usually it’s Common, uncommon, rare and epic ( so 4 ) dropcount, but now there are only 3

SP, attack defense

Flag Post
Originally posted by 18eities:

SP, attack defense

Ah…ty :)..Guess the devs were to busy to type that above the collumns on the raid-sheet :D

Flag Post

what were the hemidemisemiquaver for?

so F***ing annoying! couldn’t they have stated it in the patch notes “an event raid 24 hours from now” or something!?

Flag Post

Olinn, they are supposed te be a surprize….
It was posted on twitter, it was on the homepage (where all wr etc will come according to the big picture with big letters and arrows)

The devs think the players can read… their mistake

Flag Post

and the herpyderpyjdsafhdjs (music notes) gave +50 attack and defence to medea’s special (each)

Flag Post
Originally posted by olinn:

what were the hemidemisemiquaver for?

so F***ing annoying! couldn’t they have stated it in the patch notes “an event raid 24 hours from now” or something!?

They posted that something was coming on their home page, who’s fault is it you didn’t check it?

Flag Post

I can’t believe they didn’t write me a personal letter and a confirmation e-mail about the surprise event. I can’t believe they are going out of their way to make this game fun and eventful. Why don’t they start these raids and then auto-attack them for me so I can do even less. The Devs should really be playing my game for me, I pay them enough.

Next time I want sirens and horns and flashing lights and disco balls to announce any event they dare run on MY game. /sarcastic rant

Flag Post

Alice Event Raid will be popping up again sometime today, if not in a day or two. Save your bars this time.

Flag Post

Chapter 1 of the book on how to prevent getting paranoid:

Don’t play games which require you to be online 24-7, or games with dev’s who don’t post world-raids in advance….

Happy hunting guys :)

Flag Post

Putting an advance on the homepage is something that is kind of necessary to us Kong people. I don’t play on the official site, or facebook. There was almost no warning given to Kongregate players, except that ‘something is coming’. Even a quick (Wr is here!) like the last would’ve been nice.

Flag Post

for the ppl who missed the ingame flash and cant read the homepage, its up again.

if you cant read this, go jump off a building

Flag Post

K, I jumped of a building…now what??

Flag Post
Originally posted by 18eities:

SP, attack defense

wow, they actually fixed this…

Flag Post

I blame Kongregate for changing the social GUI. Seriously, didn’t even realize there was a WR yesterday.

Flag Post

Q: If you’ve hit both Alice’s Random spawns, will you get 2 Hemidemisemi…etc of each color? Looked for an answer on forum and wiki…couldn’t find one..:P

Flag Post

Q: If you’ve hit both Alice’s Random spawns, will you get 2 Hemidemisemi…etc of each color? Looked for an answer on forum and wiki…couldn’t find one..:P

Same color quavers don’t stack. So if you got brown and grey on the first one and on this one, it’s still only +100 ATK/DEF to Medea2’s special.