Bugs page 56 (locked)

3184 posts

Flag Post

My “Epic” raids have been locked for about two months. I seriously want to summon Jack >.>

 
Flag Post

My Samuel six arm (the general from Zdar) have no longer his name in orage O.o. Didn’t read any change about this in the last patch notes. What’s going on?

Seems to me that he have the same stat. Care to explain? Other change that i didn’t noticed yet and are not in the patch notes?

 
Flag Post

Skirmish seems to be somewhat broken. Cheevo wins still seem to be recorded, HP is being deducted etc, but there is no result screen for each one. Also, exp isn’t deducted accordingly until you joust someone.

 
Flag Post

Enigmatic items (item1) for the sword3 not working? Spent over 3000+ stam, still no drop.

 
Flag Post

still having trouble with my Colosseum team

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Yuichi32:

Ive finished Vornstagg’s – the black carriage from Normal to NM, but still havnt got Ironclad’s Essence, or the misako journal page 1.

fixed

Originally posted by delboy11:
Originally posted by Yuichi32:

Ive finished Vornstagg’s – the black carriage from Normal to NM, but still havnt got Ironclad’s Essence, or the misako journal page 1.

Same here haven’t gotten the Ironclad’s Essence, but did get misako journal page 1.

fixed

Originally posted by TarkaBear:
Originally posted by Harry_Tipper7:

Still cant see the achievement for loosing in Colosseum due to being unable to scroll down further, idk if this is for all.

Yes, the former last line of the achievements has been pushed off the scrolling list due to new achievements coming in.

Needs more scrolling action available to us!

working on fixing this soon

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by MOchoa1313:

Colossal Raids are Lock for several months. I saw a thread on the forums that said it was fixed. But still.

fixed

Originally posted by Scuzoid:

Only getting 1x crafting mats from z5 random encounters when doing the encounters on Nightmare. Had others report the same issue on Hard and Legendary. Seems 2x crafting mats are only available on Normal.

looking into it

Originally posted by NightWind:

My “Epic” raids have been locked for about two months. I seriously want to summon Jack >.>

fixed

Originally posted by Bannister:

Enigmatic items (item1) for the sword3 not working? Spent over 3000+ stam, still no drop.

we are looking into similar reports . we will verify and fix if needed

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Bannister:

Enigmatic items (item1) for the sword3 not working? Spent over 3000+ stam, still no drop.

me too.. over 3k stam – still no Enigmatic 1

 
Flag Post

its bugged, go to tha forums.

 
Flag Post

is Enigmatic Item 2 and 4 also bugged? I have spent over 10+ lvls of honor, and still nothing. Guildie reported spending 5k honor and getting zip as well.

 
Flag Post

this game has some major lag issues – and I’m regretting having ever spent any kreds already. DO NOT SPEND MONEY ON THIS GAME UNTIL THEY FIX LAG ISSUES.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by claytonde:

this game has some major lag issues – and I’m regretting having ever spent any kreds already. DO NOT SPEND MONEY ON THIS GAME UNTIL THEY FIX LAG ISSUES.

I can only agree… as a professional group with several very nice games behind your backs you shouldn’t allow yourselves to have such pathetic lag spikes, the game is sometimes completely unplayable, especially after friday’s maintenance and during the first 1-2 DAYS of world raids, during these times the players literally DDOS the shit out of the server. And as more and more people play DotD, nowadays there are several serious lag spikes every day in rush hours. You can’t defend yourselves by saying that the game usually runs smoothly because that’s not true anymore. This is unacceptable!

 
Flag Post

i need to get some help with those planet coins . i bought the coins and than i been disconected and lost them

 
Flag Post

same happened to me .. did buy planet coins .. then got disconnected and all of it was gone ! all lost !

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by curse:
Originally posted by claytonde:

this game has some major lag issues – and I’m regretting having ever spent any kreds already. DO NOT SPEND MONEY ON THIS GAME UNTIL THEY FIX LAG ISSUES.

I can only agree… as a professional group with several very nice games behind your backs you shouldn’t allow yourselves to have such pathetic lag spikes, the game is sometimes completely unplayable, especially after friday’s maintenance and during the first 1-2 DAYS of world raids, during these times the players literally DDOS the shit out of the server. And as more and more people play DotD, nowadays there are several serious lag spikes every day in rush hours. You can’t defend yourselves by saying that the game usually runs smoothly because that’s not true anymore. This is unacceptable!

This is why I haven’t spent money, pointed out by me and several others, why pay for mediocre equipment when you can buy the best of the best for less? (seriously devs, please fix lag more, your getting there)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by oms55:

i need to get some help with those planet coins . i bought the coins and than i been disconected and lost them

Same happened to me. Bought PC, bought a crypt with the PC, went to profile, opened crypt, and got disconnected. Came back to game and all my PC was gone and my Kreds are also gone.

 
Flag Post

Same here. Just spent 1000K on PC: all gone. Please advise what to do. This is most unpleasant.

 
Flag Post

i think my raid tab is bugged cause i have a Nightmare Tyranthius raid that is duplicated and the raid is summoned by the same guy. I tried to hit the first nm tyranthius to see if the other would have the same outcome as the first one but it is not the same. Please fix it.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by LevinX1001:

I tried to hit the first nm tyranthius to see if the other would have the same outcome as the first one but it is not the same.

Nevermind about this statement it… but the raid is duplicated.

 
Flag Post

Just picked up Unyielding Dead. It’s a legion that has no generals. Because of the way things are configured, all Generals are disabled, which means I can’t add a Commander to the Legion. I also notice that Generals that are disabled on other Legions are disabled as Commander. Unless there’s a restriction on Commander, all Generals should be enabled. Could someone look into this?

 
Flag Post

Bought 135 PC. Bought 5 Skulls. Tried to open one and it didnt give anything, but the skull did dissappear. Looked at PC, had 60 left. Decided to refresh. Got back to game. No PC or skulls in inventory. Please advise as it is quite unpleasant to lose stuff I just spent $20 on.

 
Flag Post

When I skirmish, I do not see the results screen. My win/loss counter works fine (I check under the achievements screen), my gold updates if I win/lose, but I never see the results screen.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by AzureAngel:

Bought 135 PC. Bought 5 Skulls. Tried to open one and it didnt give anything, but the skull did dissappear. Looked at PC, had 60 left. Decided to refresh. Got back to game. No PC or skulls in inventory. Please advise as it is quite unpleasant to lose stuff I just spent $20 on.

I just had the same thing happen to me with the three Vornstaag Crypts I bought. I clicked on the crypts and the game logged out. When I refreshed the crypts were gone and I have no legions, troops or generals to show for it.

Ah, I see cdu5000 had the same problem.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by tamago:

I just had the same thing happen to me with the three Vornstaag Crypts I bought. I clicked on the crypts and the game logged out. When I refreshed the crypts were gone and I have no legions, troops or generals to show for it.

Ah, I see cdu5000 had the same problem.

I hope they fix this soon. It seems like a massive oversight on there part somewhere. I am not one to get too upset too quickly, but I did spend money, so I am not very happy about it.

 
Flag Post

What’s happening? Why is there no reply from devs or Kong? I lost 1000 Kreds when changing them into Planet Coins, buying Crypts, opening one and getting disconnected yesterday (2012/10/29) during the lag, I’m not the only one it seems, and no reply whatsoever a dozen hours later? If nothing is done, this will be the very last cent and minute I spend on Kong ever.