Bugs page 68 (locked)

3184 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by kynlaric:

i did more than 300 million damage on WR and i i got all the correct rewards except i only got like 4 Kryk blood and 3 Dragon atrocities whili i was supposed to get more than 30 of each as indicated on the loot table.

The table doesn’t indicate that. It just indicates you will get (at 325m damage, as I assume you at least did) 48 of any of these: Report of Draconic Atrocities, Grey Krykagrius Spikes, Brown Krykagrius Spikes; the same logic applies to Krykagrius’s Blood and the other spikes. I’m guessing the chances were tipped towards the spikes, which is why you got so few bloods and reports.

Flag Post

Wyrmslayers III not calculating dmg correctly, legion special same as Wyrm slayers II

Flag Post

oh almost forgot my ingame name is john And can someone fix this problem as soon as possible.

Flag Post

thanks for the reply.

Flag Post

Bug perhaps? H DL hit me the kitchen sink a few minutes ago. 45 epics and 6 orange horns when I only managed to do 39M before it was dispatched by a frenzy of people. http://i.imgur.com/gzot2GM.png

Flag Post

How many were you meant to get?

Flag Post

Around 10min ago i summoned a Personal Raid (Simulacrum of Dahrizon); killed but he was still alive, this happens sometimes and usually i just i have to refresh. Anyway i enter in the raid again and when i exit from it the raid result failed (view/close button only).

Bottom line i used the stamina, killed the big guy, reset time started but i dind’t get loot from him.

After the browser refresh no loot was added.

Flag Post

WS III bugged. Probably is just the tooltip, i din’t try the damage yet, still is the same legion power of WS II

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nalut:

WS III bugged. Probably is just the tooltip, i din’t try the damage yet, still is the same legion power of WS II

WS3 is doing roughly 500k more damage per 20-point hit for me then WS2 did.

Originally posted by captortn:

Bug perhaps? H DL hit me the kitchen sink a few minutes ago. 45 epics and 6 orange horns when I only managed to do 39M before it was dispatched by a frenzy of people. http://i.imgur.com/gzot2GM.png

i’m only seeing 6 epic drops on that loot list, and those are the 6 teeth. epic drops from H DL is the golden wyrm set, though with only 39m on H DL you should have only gotten 2 epics.

Flag Post

WSIII had a display issue only, but that should now be fixed

Flag Post

Not getting any bandit insignias from Faedark Valley. Quest drops only include gear and troops (and yes I know the 3x applies to encounters only).

Update: Ok insignias still drop, but at an extremely low rate? Over 3k en for 1 drop

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vidiot966:

I still don’t get the Duel portion of pvp.

If new duel tickets don’t add on to a players unused tickets,
How is it that a player can attack me 373 times in one day?

Everyday before that, attacked me 100+ and 200+ times

Purposely making it difficult to keep duel points and from
advancing to the next fighter class.

I only get 110 duel tickets per day, not nearly enough to give me
the opportunity to defend my characters points. Can’t buy em’ like
in the colosseum.

I can see being atacked 40, 50 or even 100 times in a day
but 373 times?

That’s not over a course of two weeks, all those attacks happened
in one day by the same opponent.

It shows the total times that that person attacked you. On the first day they attacked you about 100 times, thus showing that number. The next day, they attacked you a similar amount of times, the total now being about 200. On each following day, they attacked you once more for a similar amount of times, and now the total is 373 times. If not that, they’ve been getting duel tickets from countess serpina, an energy-based raid whose essence is unlocked through pvp.

Flag Post

Hi there,
My small raid (Horgrak) seems to be locked with no time limit, in both normal and hard modes.
I’ve seen other people posted on the forums and got it fixed, I’d be grateful if someone from support could check it out for me.
Cheers

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vidiot966:

Yep. Thanks man. But my point is I’m trying to get there too.
Can’t do that if I don’t have a fair chance at getting there,
coming back everyday to major lost points I have to work
even harder to reclaim.

Beefing up all stats including health don’t
seem to help either.

The best thing to do is keep trying, I suppose.

Boosting health was the worst thing you could have done. It means you can be hit more before you die, thus you get farmed more and lose more points.

Flag Post

I’m pretty sure I had more two people in my army but when I go to army it says there are only two people. Slightly annoying.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DrKillmealready:

I’m pretty sure I had more two people in my army but when I go to army it says there are only two people. Slightly annoying.

is your profile set to private?

Originally posted by congabonga0:

Hi there,
My small raid (Horgrak) seems to be locked with no time limit, in both normal and hard modes.
I’ve seen other people posted on the forums and got it fixed, I’d be grateful if someone from support could check it out for me.
Cheers

fixed

Flag Post

Somehow all my large raids are locked (not on cooldown)… they’ve been like that for a few weeks. Would appreciate it if it got checked out. Thanks! IGN – Hamster.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Althain:

Somehow all my large raids are locked (not on cooldown)… they’ve been like that for a few weeks. Would appreciate it if it got checked out. Thanks! IGN – Hamster.

fixed

Flag Post

i ve finished darizhon quest in hard level and get the bonus for the legions but it doesnt works. i got the same problem with the bonus for the dragon clever with the WR zombies (i post it a long time ago but nothing hapens…) . Please do something quickly it would be very nice.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LenaG1:
Originally posted by DrKillmealready:

is your profile set to private?

Nope.

Flag Post

I got the generals orange AP badge (supreme commander) but i think i did not get the 1000 ap for this. Could you please check this out?

Mandriva

Flag Post

Unrequited Love contributed 15,375 damage (with 5 troops in legion)

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Flag Post

Lol, it goes up to 41k with 30 troops, amorous angel 187,575

Flag Post

I got the Purple version of the achievement ‘If The Shoe Fits….’ while making all the armor, except… I made the Sluriasmic Helm first and the Sabatons last. And the achievement indicator popped up when I made the chest piece of the armor and not the sabatons.

Flag Post

Do we craft or win the Proc boost on this world raid? the table says 5.5 million. the craft tab says craft it for 5 banners. which required 9 billion. or are there 2 proc boosts?

Edit. .. the loot one is listed in the loot table as for swamp thing only. the craft one is for echidna only. question answered.