The Teutonic Order

17 posts

Flag Post

Our guild is looking for a few good recruits to top up our ranks. We have a good level range of players from several luminaries to mid-range folks, and have all guild raids on farm including NM Rhal as well as the newest guild raids.

If you’re active and looking for a fun, helpful guild, then apply today and grab one of our remaining open spots! :)

Oh, and we have punch and pie. Enjoy!

Flag Post

It’s a fun guild! join up and have some fun

Flag Post

It’s raining N’rlux eyes! Come have some fun and join up with a good crew. :-D

Flag Post

Had a few new spots open up, feel free to apply if you’re active and are looking for fun group of players!

Flag Post

New spots open! Please apply if you’re interested, must be active.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Apex1:

…must be active.

And at least lvl 500 I’d say.

Flag Post

Hello
I’m only lvl around 350 might there still be a possibility?
I play around 2-3 times a day and hit around 600k/20 stam. Haven’t recently tried rhal with the legion thought.

Cheers

Flag Post

I think were aiming for a level 400 minimum now, but still apply as you’re pretty close to that minimum anyway. :)

Flag Post

push – i enjoy very much beeing part of this guild – act 94 members – all raids on nm all the time

Flag Post

Just to add some more information about our guid. 78 of the members are lvl 500+. 6 of them already lvl 1000+.

Flag Post

Hello, level 602 here, very active, would love to join up with you guys!

Flag Post
Originally posted by jeremymilne1992:

Hello, level 602 here, very active, would love to join up with you guys!

Application accepted)).

Flag Post

Loving this guild. Helpful bunch of experienced guys and non-stop raids. what else could I want lol.

Flag Post

Top notch Guild. Great members :)

Flag Post

Just booted some inactves, so we’re looking to fill some spots. Level 400 +. As always, All raids up, all the time, for farming. Apply today. :)

Flag Post
<poke> Looks around.

Join the fun!

Flag Post

Bumping for great justice! Have room for a few more. Please be 400+ and active.

Cya soon!