WHY WONT IT WORK

10 posts

Flag Post

every time your about to play it says it wont work WHY…and it looked like a good game to

Flag Post

Hi green1999,
we need a little bit more information from you.
have you tried different browsers?
at what excat time it stops working?
do you have firewall or something like it?

Flag Post

i dont think i have a firewall it dose not work on browsers and after the first loading the message comes people say theirs 2 loadings

Flag Post

How are the things going now, green1999? You’re not proving enough information for me to help effectively. Did you get any error messages or it’s just stuck at the loading screen? What browser are you using?

Flag Post

@green1999
First, it loads Unity.
Then it loads the game.
…these take time the first time you play. Once you have loaded both, it won’t make you wait to load them again.

During gameplay, when you start battles, you might see a loading screen. But this should load within a couple of seconds at most (depending on your connection).

@NivalP
The first day I played, I got stuck at a battle-load-screen each time I tried to fight the Brood Marsh. I would refresh the browser (Chrome) and get back into the game, and the loading-bar would fill up when I selected the battle, but the battle wouldn’t start. On the fifth refresh, I selected some other battle and it loaded just fine. And then Brood Marsh worked as well. Since then, everything has been perfect. Don’t know if this information will help you fix any bugs.
Most awesome job with the game! 5/5

Flag Post
Originally posted by addytorials:

@NivalP
The first day I played, I got stuck at a battle-load-screen each time I tried to fight the Brood Marsh. I would refresh the browser (Chrome) and get back into the game, and the loading-bar would fill up when I selected the battle, but the battle wouldn’t start. On the fifth refresh, I selected some other battle and it loaded just fine. And then Brood Marsh worked as well. Since then, everything has been perfect. Don’t know if this information will help you fix any bugs.
Most awesome job with the game! 5/5

Thanks for the info, addytorials!
Let us know in case you have any problems with the game.

Flag Post

This game used to load the battles but now when I try ANY of the battles it stops at the end of battle loading bar. It stops at that one place on the bar where there are 4 increments things at the end of the bar. I’m using mozilla with no firewall.
Edit: Nvm it works now, I finished the main story quests that took me to the third city and I could enter battles there. Just need a way to fix the MASSIVE lag the battles have now DX.

Flag Post

I loved the idea of this game! however i was sorely dissapointed considering during the training battles I would click on an action, the enemy, a square etc and NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN. it really is dissapointing. i tried it and got the same result on both internet explorer and Chrome. Occasionally popping in and out of fullscreen would let me do something and then it would again stop working… if you could look into that and reduce the lag as well it would be much appreciated.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dfgfhg:

This game used to load the battles but now when I try ANY of the battles it stops at the end of battle loading bar. It stops at that one place on the bar where there are 4 increments things at the end of the bar. I’m using mozilla with no firewall.
Edit: Nvm it works now, I finished the main story quests that took me to the third city and I could enter battles there. Just need a way to fix the MASSIVE lag the battles have now DX.

First of all, if you’ve got some problems with loading something (like battles for example), you may try to clear the cache of your browser and Unity Player, using this link: http://unity3d.com/webplayer_setup/setup-3.x/
Secondly, we’d be very glad if you spare us a couple of minutes of your time and send a request to our support service (support@playkb.com). We’re working on the performance issue and we need some details and information to speed up this process.

Flag Post
Originally posted by catbox33:

I loved the idea of this game! however i was sorely dissapointed considering during the training battles I would click on an action, the enemy, a square etc and NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN. it really is dissapointing. i tried it and got the same result on both internet explorer and Chrome. Occasionally popping in and out of fullscreen would let me do something and then it would again stop working… if you could look into that and reduce the lag as well it would be much appreciated.

We’d recommend you to clear the cache of the Unity Player http://unity3d.com/webplayer_setup/setup-3.x/ and (if this won’t work) reinstall it. Here’s the link to download the installer: http://unity3d.com/webplayer/

In case this won’t help, could you please contact our support service (support@playkb.com) and provide as many details as possible (PC specifications, browser/OS version)? Thanks in advance!