You ask - we reply!

418 posts

Flag Post

Guys, if you’ve got some questions regarding the gameplay or something doesn’t seem to work properly, you can ask us for help in this very thread!

But we’d recommend you to check out the guide for beginners on our official forum http://www.playkb.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12 plus we’ve also got special threads where you may ask your questions as well:

1) Gameplay issues: http://www.playkb.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48
2) Technical issues: http://www.playkb.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13

And you can always submit a ticket to our support service: http://support.playkb.com

We’ll do our best to answer all of your questions and solve all of your problems within the shortest possible period of time.

Flag Post

Here’s a question:

Items like the Pirate’s Hat (lvl 13) say +1 attack to Pirates/Sea Wolf. I’ve been assuming this means my Pirate/Sea Wolf troops have higher attack but then the little unique ability says “damage to Sea Wolf” which made me question it.

Does the first stat mean my Sea Wolf will gain +1 attack or does it mean all my troops have +1 attack when attacking a Sea Wolf?

Flag Post

is it possible to connect to facebook account? so i don’t need to re-do everything in kong

thanks

Flag Post

Here’s a question:Where can i get chaos units?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Solsund:

Here’s a question:

Items like the Pirate’s Hat (lvl 13) say +1 attack to Pirates/Sea Wolf. I’ve been assuming this means my Pirate/Sea Wolf troops have higher attack but then the little unique ability says “damage to Sea Wolf” which made me question it.

Does the first stat mean my Sea Wolf will gain +1 attack or does it mean all my troops have +1 attack when attacking a Sea Wolf?

Solsund, it means that it gives + 1 attack to Pirates and Sea Wolves (they will gain + 1 to attack).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Edditoria:

is it possible to connect to facebook account? so i don’t need to re-do everything in kong

thanks

We regret to say, that it’s not possible(

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkshendi:

Here’s a question:Where can i get chaos units?

You’ll be getting Chaos units as you progress in the game. You’ll get them for accomplishing certain storyline and daily quests + you’ll also get some in reward for accomplishing “wanted” quests.

Flag Post

Nival developer(s),

Please take a look in 2 games: Fantasy Online, and…
Clash of the Dragons

FO can connect back to Facebook anytime.
and CotD have to be added in Facebook app first then connect in Kong.

I believe 1 player account in all platform is the way to go for web online game in future.
Hope you success :)

Flag Post

Nival developer(s),

Clash of the Dragons

I believe 1 player account in all platform is the way to go for web online game in future.

And Realm of the Mad God gives you a code that lets you access your account from other platforms, like Steam.

Flag Post

Nival developer(s),

Clash of the Dragons

We’ll definitely take a look at this! Thank you so much!!

Flag Post

Hi, little “game question”.

If I upgrade one of my spell, is that only for these i’ve already or if i get some later they’ll be upgraded too?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fleau:

Hi, little “game question”.

If I upgrade one of my spell, is that only for these i’ve already or if i get some later they’ll be upgraded too?

If you get some more spells later, they’ll be already upgraded) E.g. You’ve got 1 Fireball. If you upgrade it and then get 10 Fireballs, they have the same upgrade level. So there’s no need to upgrade every single spell of each type.

Flag Post

I was wondering if you would consider allowing us to solo the wanted monsters without friends. Don’t have any on who play on Kongregate, and I would like to give it a shot even if I’m underpowered without help.

Flag Post

Teresei, I’m pretty sure they expect you to add people who play the game to your friends list to do so.

And they’ve already provided the option to do it without friends, though it takes Gems so that’s not really much better.

The fights are not you fighting with your friends but solo anyways. The friends are really more helping you track down the bounty rather than helping you fight it.

Flag Post

Can we have a downloadable client? Just that Unity generally lags a bit on my comp, and since this is so big…yeah, it lags a decent amount.

Flag Post

Why does it lag so very, very much? (to the point it is virtually unplayable)

Where is the quality button?

Flag Post

Are you able to actually team up with your friends? As in, you’re on the same side and you control your own units alongside your pals?

Flag Post

I have trouble on loading, it takes 4 – 5 times to try to reload before I can successfully loaded it
It keep saying “Auth receiver error : JSON parsing error”

Flag Post
Originally posted by Teresei:

I was wondering if you would consider allowing us to solo the wanted monsters without friends. Don’t have any on who play on Kongregate, and I would like to give it a shot even if I’m underpowered without help.

You only need to invite people to unlock the battle. Those that help get a cash bonus and you’re one step closer to unlocking. Other than that nothing changes.

Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

Can we have a downloadable client? Just that Unity generally lags a bit on my comp, and since this is so big…yeah, it lags a decent amount.

Yes please :D

Originally posted by Jacen:

Not available yet.

Originally posted by Jahvorgen:

Are you able to actually team up with your friends? As in, you’re on the same side and you control your own units alongside your pals?

Read my first sentence :). Closest thing to teaming up.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Teresei:

We’ll consider implementing such an opportunity, but if you haven’t got friends here, maybe it’s time to find some?)

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

What are your PC specifications, DragonArcherZ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jacen:

There’s no button, that will adjust the graphic settings atm.
But the game is still being optimized and we’ll try to make it show better performance.

P.S. Could you tell us your PC specifications?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jahvorgen:

Well, we’ve got some plans regarding co-op battles)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Armament:

I have trouble on loading, it takes 4 – 5 times to try to reload before I can successfully loaded it
It keep saying “Auth receiver error : JSON parsing error”

We’d be extremely obliged if you send a request to our support service (support@playkb.com). We’ll do our best to solve this issue within the shortest possible period of time.

Flag Post

Is there any way to gain free gems, other than using kreds?

And do you have any advice for making a game? I’m developing a RPG currently, and It’s really frustrating when I start working on storyline, etc :P.