You ask - we reply! page 10

419 posts

Flag Post

Dumb question on Wanted quests (sorry if this has already been answered, didn’t see it)

What’s the benefit in battle of getting my friends to accept my requests for recruitment? Do they help out in battle, or otherwise make the battle any easier for me? I’ve started one of these quests, 2 friends accepted my invite, but upon entering the battle I didn’t see any difference. Which led me to get murdered, since these Wanted quests always seem to be a level or two higher than the player.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Flag Post

Friends only help in unlocking the battle. They accept your invitation and then the battle becomes available to you. Thats all.
You will have to deal with the battle yourself.
Wanted battles are difficult but not unbeatable.
Upgrade your units, check that you always enter battles with full stacks, make smart use of spells and the wait function and experiment with different army setups (i mean your army) until you find something that suits your style.

Flag Post

Just wondering why the computer players can have multiple stacks of the same unit but the players dont seem to enjoy the same advantage of beefing up on lots of low level units. Is there a reason for it or is it coming maybe?

Flag Post

i wonder how it is possible to use same spell few times in one round during battle??
and how to get legionarry blade spell?

its preety annoying when i fight in pvp and in second round someone casts 3 ressurects spells and a lightning bolt on me……

Flag Post

In a round you can cast:
1) Normal Spell from Spellbook
2) Spell from Friends Spells
3) Unit spells (depends what units you have and their abilities) – but this uses their turn

The most powerful spells are Spell Book spells and Legendary unit spells. All the others are far more toned down

a) Blade spell is a Friend Spell as well as Fire Arrow, minor shield and minor resurection

Flag Post

and how to get spells from friends ??

Flag Post
Originally posted by NinjaStylez:

and how to get spells from friends ??

Open your friends tab during battle. You’ll see a spell icon on each of your friends’ picture. Simply click on the picture of the friend whose spell you want to use to cast it. You can cast up to 3 friend spells per battle, and each friend’s spell can only be used once a day. The type of spell your friends provide seem to be completely random, while the power of the spells seem to be related to their pvp rating i.e. the higher the rating, the better the spell. P.s. I discovered friend spells by accident. I had my friends tab open during battle and noticed there were spell icons on my friends pics…

Flag Post

Could someone please explain, how they calculate the maximum help request for the wanted battles?!? It seems that is has changed with the last patch, cause now I am not able the request more than 100 (twice 50 friends) a day. Is that supposed to be like that? Thanks for feedback!

Flag Post

Thx PositivelyInsane for my lates question:)

I got another one :
what bonuses really gives Horned helmet ??
it say it should give + 1 def to all units. + 3 attack to special warriors and artful bonus +1 crit chance for special warriors but….. i crafted one recently (non artful) and i get +1 def to all units and + 1 attack to Special units…..

Flag Post

my case is same to ninjastyles

it happened on me before.(about warrior helmet)

i really wish dev can help me to cancel the craft. its too expensive but cant be better than my shaman helmet.

thank you.

Flag Post

does anyone knows how to craft captains musket ???
i pvpd with one guy who used it, preety impresive stats +2 atack to gunners seawolves and pirates

Flag Post

think it is not possible to craft muskets, they were contest rewards long time ago, same as flerets

Flag Post

Hi Nival!
I have lvl 5 Light Tread, in description duration 2(1+1), but today I used two of them, and each I had duration 1. Has the Light Tread magic been modified? Or is this some kind of bug?
Thanks for answering!
bye

Flag Post

Hi seftes
light trade has only 3 lvls last one is possible to obtain at lvl 25, at the begining of pvp battle there are few things what happened. one of them is changing leadership of player with higher lvl to the leadership belonging to level of other player. with spells it is similar, so if you fight oponent below 25lvl you will have light trade lvl2 only. It is why Im laughing everytime, anybody cast chain lighting or fireball on me, cose on my lvl (21) maxed fierry arrow do a lot more demage.
Im not sure for 100% but 99% it is like I said

Flag Post

When do we have the official version. It’s pretty boring after killing the final boss. He was very weak actually. I’m planning to spend some money for gems but only if the game is longer.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sonic6676:

Is there any way to gain free gems, other than using kreds?

And do you have any advice for making a game? I’m developing a RPG currently, and It’s really frustrating when I start working on storyline, etc :P.

u get gems for making main quest, u can get about 30 if i remember
and of course u can get gems as a daily rewards

Flag Post

Dear Nival,

Why on the invite panel (with the demoness and the imps) I can’t see my friends alphabetically, or at least with an option to see who is online? It’s not fun to search them one by one from the friend panel, or the chat board beside the game screen. The procedure now is : look at the chat board to see who is online alphabetically, open the friend panel to see who is online but not on patrol, select them from the invite panel one by one. It’s just not practical, especially with such names as jhlwoiu1237hj or hvorha74.

Flag Post
Originally posted by think_panther:

Dear Nival,

Why on the invite panel (with the demoness and the imps) I can’t see my friends alphabetically, or at least with an option to see who is online? It’s not fun to search them one by one from the friend panel, or the chat board beside the game screen. The procedure now is : look at the chat board to see who is online alphabetically, open the friend panel to see who is online but not on patrol, select them from the invite panel one by one. It’s just not practical, especially with such names as jhlwoiu1237hj or hvorha74.

We’ve passed your request to our development team.
Hopefully your idea will be taken on board and implemented in one of the future patches.

Flag Post

Thank you for yor quick reply. Keep up the good work!

Flag Post

i has goten a large stockpile of spells that i just do not use prob never will will they be more future patch in which can destroy spells for gold or for mats?

Flag Post

I would like at least the ability to swap common materials , i.e. 4 wood – 1 lesser magic seal
Or craft chevrons (200 cadet chev = 1 Officer Chev)
The ability to “unmake” a piece of equipment for X amount of gold (there needs to be more use for gold once units are upgraded)
Buying common materials with gold

PVP runaways and disconnects need to be solved:
IF a player runs away (which he should be able to do if he thinks the opposing army is powerful) the player with the more powerful army is penalised -1 Stamina, but gains no exp, no gold and no units. This counters the idea of building a good army and the opposing player should still get a chance to capture a unit if those no units were not killed. My reasoning being the other army has fled the battlefield or routed, it was always common for the other army to give chase and capture/kill units fleeing.
Same should apply for disconnects.

Flag Post
Originally posted by draction3:

i has goten a large stockpile of spells that i just do not use prob never will will they be more future patch in which can destroy spells for gold or for mats?

We’ll consider your suggestion, draction3.

Flag Post
Originally posted by swolfing:

I would like at least the ability to swap common materials , i.e. 4 wood – 1 lesser magic seal
Or craft chevrons (200 cadet chev = 1 Officer Chev)
The ability to “unmake” a piece of equipment for X amount of gold (there needs to be more use for gold once units are upgraded)
Buying common materials with gold

PVP runaways and disconnects need to be solved:
IF a player runs away (which he should be able to do if he thinks the opposing army is powerful) the player with the more powerful army is penalised -1 Stamina, but gains no exp, no gold and no units. This counters the idea of building a good army and the opposing player should still get a chance to capture a unit if those no units were not killed. My reasoning being the other army has fled the battlefield or routed, it was always common for the other army to give chase and capture/kill units fleeing.
Same should apply for disconnects.

We can’t promise anything in regards to the chevrons and other materials, but we’ll definitely discuss that.
As for the disconnects and runaways; don’t you think that if players with strong army got some benefits from their opponents’ escapes that would only result in they becoming stronger and stronger?

Flag Post

Nival, I think that the answer you gave at the Champions vs Gargoyle Shamans, Demonologists and Polar Bears is wrong. You posted that 11 Champs can kill 3 polar bears, but I calculate that 11 champs do 413-439 damage to polar bears. And since 3 polars have 420hp, you need 12 champs to kill them 100%. I replied at that post and I left a message at your account, even at the chat when you logged in, but unfortunately you didn’t have the chance to read them. At least here you will read it sometime. Which one of us is right, 11 or 12?

Flag Post
Originally posted by NivalPublishing:

We can’t promise anything in regards to the chevrons and other materials, but we’ll definitely discuss that.
As for the disconnects and runaways; don’t you think that if players with strong army got some benefits from their opponents’ escapes that would only result in they becoming stronger and stronger?

I understand that and thats true, the point I want to make is that you gain nothing and in fact lose by not recovering your stamina point if an opponent runs away because you managed to gather a decent army. Maybe a unit is too much, but it shouldn’t be a negative result. Even gathering common materials that are “dropped in the enemies hasty retreat” would be better. Or has been mentioned in many posts – regain the stamina point to create an even result