You ask - we reply! page 11

419 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by think_panther:

Nival, I think that the answer you gave at the Champions vs Gargoyle Shamans, Demonologists and Polar Bears is wrong. You posted that 11 Champs can kill 3 polar bears, but I calculate that 11 champs do 413-439 damage to polar bears. And since 3 polars have 420hp, you need 12 champs to kill them 100%. I replied at that post and I left a message at your account, even at the chat when you logged in, but unfortunately you didn’t have the chance to read them. At least here you will read it sometime. Which one of us is right, 11 or 12?

As we’ve already said, 11 Champs is the correct answer.
They do not kill 3 polar bears in 100% of cases, but one can’t deny the fact that it is possible.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by swolfing:
Originally posted by NivalPublishing:

We can’t promise anything in regards to the chevrons and other materials, but we’ll definitely discuss that.
As for the disconnects and runaways; don’t you think that if players with strong army got some benefits from their opponents’ escapes that would only result in they becoming stronger and stronger?

I understand that and thats true, the point I want to make is that you gain nothing and in fact lose by not recovering your stamina point if an opponent runs away because you managed to gather a decent army. Maybe a unit is too much, but it shouldn’t be a negative result. Even gathering common materials that are “dropped in the enemies hasty retreat” would be better. Or has been mentioned in many posts – regain the stamina point to create an even result

We plan to make some changes in the matchmaking system and PvP system in general.
Hopefully that will improve the situation.

 
Flag Post

Whats about with :
- change 5 non uniq items into 1 uniq
- disassemble uniq items and scrolls (sale for gold is not acceptable)
- change gold vs gems (like 100k vs 1 gem) its very low price when in kings shop 100k gold is worth 559 gems

And two more :
- what is real chance of making battle swords and pirates bandana’s for me all crafts for low items are 80% uniq and 20% non uniq (1/5 is only non uniq)
- description of craft items are with misleading stats for different language versions (Horned Helm, Gladiators Armor etc.)

 
Flag Post

I think over 1 month of waiting for an answer is enough.

Or its time to change topic name into “U ask we not reply” :)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Mambu:

Whats about with :
- change 5 non uniq items into 1 uniq
- disassemble uniq items and scrolls (sale for gold is not acceptable)
- change gold vs gems (like 100k vs 1 gem) its very low price when in kings shop 100k gold is worth 559 gems

And two more :
- what is real chance of making battle swords and pirates bandana’s for me all crafts for low items are 80% uniq and 20% non uniq (1/5 is only non uniq)
- description of craft items are with misleading stats for different language versions (Horned Helm, Gladiators Armor etc.)

Currently we do not plan to implement the features you suggested, but we always keep them in mind and maybe they’ll be added in future patches.
As for the chances of making of battle swords and pirate bandanas, everything proved to be correct and during our tests no errors were spotted.
The misleading errors you’re speaking about will be corrected in one of the nearest updates.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by NivalPublishing:
Originally posted by Mambu:

Whats about with :
- change 5 non uniq items into 1 uniq
- disassemble uniq items and scrolls (sale for gold is not acceptable)
- change gold vs gems (like 100k vs 1 gem) its very low price when in kings shop 100k gold is worth 559 gems

And two more :
- what is real chance of making battle swords and pirates bandana’s for me all crafts for low items are 80% uniq and 20% non uniq (1/5 is only non uniq)
- description of craft items are with misleading stats for different language versions (Horned Helm, Gladiators Armor etc.)

Currently we do not plan to implement the features you suggested, but we always keep them in mind and maybe they’ll be added in future patches.
As for the chances of making of battle swords and pirate bandanas, everything proved to be correct and during our tests no errors were spotted.
The misleading errors you’re speaking about will be corrected in one of the nearest updates.

Thx for answer. Hope that u implement those suggestion in future.

About artfull low items i made more then non artful. Atm 21 artful battle swords. Ofc when i need better artful items script is against me. Like 8 non artful golden sandals. Thats why implement transformate items is much needed for unfortunate players.

Also we need good opportunity for gold use. Atm 45M gold and all in game units upgraded to lvl 5.

 
Flag Post

I would like to ask how to find some thorn hunters. Now I have all unit types except them. Could I buy them somewhere, even with gem :)

 
Flag Post

Sorry, I dont know why my question has been removed? I just ask " How to find some thorn hunters?". Actually, I have played for 5 months, finished the maps 3 months ago but I cannot find just one thorn hunter (by all means). This is a resonable question and I cannot find the answer via any links you give us.

 
Flag Post

apparently this isnt the place to ask questions as the title of this thread states “you ask – we reply”. it would be nice to get a reason why my question was deleted if i did something wrong

 
Flag Post

How can I have a strong army in the same level?
Is the wallpost available for now?

I’m restarting the game after defeating a few PvP.
Can anyone help me?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by jimi1966:

apparently this isnt the place to ask questions as the title of this thread states “you ask – we reply”. it would be nice to get a reason why my question was deleted if i did something wrong

Which of your questions was deleted, jimi1966?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by GamerSean:

How can I have a strong army in the same level?
Is the wallpost available for now?

I’m restarting the game after defeating a few PvP.
Can anyone help me?

Could you clarify your first question?
Yes, wallposts are available.
If you are forced to restart the game after a couple of PvP battles – please submit a ticket to our support team.

 
Flag Post

Dear Nival,

Infos concerning the latest upgrade have been sparse … it’s kind of an adventure game trying to figure out how it works. My questions:

- does player equipment count for the garrison (defence)? Or ist equipment only taken into account for the army (offense)?
- It seems that a rune set up to protect a garrison are sometimes used for two battles? Is that correct or just a timing effect (to attacs almost at the same time)?

If the garrison army does not profit from gear, I’d like to suggest for a future upgrade the option to hire a 2nd hero for the garrison. He could be equiped with his own gear.

Also, please consider the following change:
- Raids never touch your last 10.000 gold.
- With Royal Aura: Never touch your last 20.000 gold.
- Buy larger secret vaults (+20k, +40k) for gems or construct them from elemental Spheres.

 
Flag Post

If my idea of using Secret Vault is only for gems then i will be very disappointed.

When we at last have back promised 20th Medal of Valor rewards ?

 
Flag Post

but still you haven’t understood that he does not care about your complaints?

The question of reward 15 honor medals months old and even now did nothing,in another platform I restarted with another account to see the difference but remained equal.

It concerns only advertise their super deals to tap money from gullible and exalted players, lost sick this stupid game

 
Flag Post

question…at level 25 and up where can u farm materials for stamina potions??

 
Flag Post

@ jimi1966

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/139-kings-bounty-legions/topics/299245-daily-quest-rewards-list

scroll down

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by diabolicopupe:

but still you haven’t understood that he does not care about your complaints?

The question of reward 15 honor medals months old and even now did nothing,in another platform I restarted with another account to see the difference but remained equal.

It concerns only advertise their super deals to tap money from gullible and exalted players, lost sick this stupid game

The reward for collecting 21 Medal of Valour in all settlements will be introduced as promised.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by kickass68:

Dear Nival,

Infos concerning the latest upgrade have been sparse … it’s kind of an adventure game trying to figure out how it works. My questions:

- does player equipment count for the garrison (defence)? Or ist equipment only taken into account for the army (offense)?
- It seems that a rune set up to protect a garrison are sometimes used for two battles? Is that correct or just a timing effect (to attacs almost at the same time)?

If the garrison army does not profit from gear, I’d like to suggest for a future upgrade the option to hire a 2nd hero for the garrison. He could be equiped with his own gear.

Also, please consider the following change:
- Raids never touch your last 10.000 gold.
- With Royal Aura: Never touch your last 20.000 gold.
- Buy larger secret vaults (+20k, +40k) for gems or construct them from elemental Spheres.

1. Yes, it does count for garrison.
2. 1 Rune per battle, but you’re right if 2 attacks are performed simultaneously, the defender will loose 2 runes.

Thanks for the suggestions.
Actually we’ve already set a limitation that prevents players from stealing all gold that is stored on user’s account.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by NivalPublishing:
Originally posted by diabolicopupe:

but still you haven’t understood that he does not care about your complaints?

The question of reward 15 honor medals months old and even now did nothing,in another platform I restarted with another account to see the difference but remained equal.

It concerns only advertise their super deals to tap money from gullible and exalted players, lost sick this stupid game

The reward for collecting 21 Medal of Valour in all settlements will be introduced as promised.

Nice to see that post. Hope reward will be same or better as in old times. To this day i not completed medals in 2 places cos waiting for all medals reward.

 
Flag Post

How can I get Inquisitors w/o paying real money? There’s no wanted, wallpost don’t work – is there a way to get them ?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by toughie:

How can I get Inquisitors w/o paying real money? There’s no wanted, wallpost don’t work – is there a way to get them ?

Only way to get them without real money is login everyday and collect your gems and get them.

 
Flag Post

PvP is another way to get inquisitors. I have more than 250 units by this way.

 
Flag Post

how did you get 250 units this way??? how long did you play just curious

 
Flag Post

is it possible to play the game using a facebook account in konregate? when i link my account here it starts a new game from zero!