You ask - we reply! page 6

405 posts

Flag Post

Some people complain that the game is too difficult for free players and too expensive for paying players.
So they give you a way to get free units and…
Some people complain that reloading the game is too difficult to get those free units and…
Some people complain that giving out free units is ruining the game.

Funny, isn’t it?

Moral of the story: people like complaining.

Flag Post

NivalPublishing

Where is your reply?

You are not replying us since Apr 10, 2012

Flag Post
Originally posted by kc007008:

Somehow i am unable to take control of the my army in the battle

I was able to do it for a while but now i’m unable to do this, does this matter if I use google chrome as so far no flash programs has failed when i use it

Is that a continuous problem?
How often does that occur?
Does it happen in PvP or PvE?

Flag Post
Originally posted by coachcabby:

Who drops forest herbs, how can i acquire forest herbs

Peasants, alchemists and some other units) We can’t enumerate them all, cause the game will be less interesting to play) You gotta explore the world by yourself)

Flag Post
Originally posted by twilightblade:

Has it ever been considered adding a unit exchange system? Because I have alot of 1 legendary and not enough of another that I would prefer. I was wondering if there was any ideas about this? Mabye a 2 for 1 of another type thing?

We haven’t planned adding this feature yet, but it’s within the realm of possibility.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Solsund:

Nival, can you explain the teams design decision to not allow Stamina to regenerate if you are in the middle of a fight?

I get that Stamina recovers when resting in real life but that breaks the standard that MMO energy based games have set. I don’t like that I go into combat and sometimes fights take 10 minutes, especially PvP fights then I come out and I’m at the exact same spot.

Then you go ahead and break that with patrolling where Stamina regenerates normally even though the player is wandering, fighting battles and finding chests.

Actually you do not fight in patrol mode. Your army does it for you)
Ok, we got you. You’d like us to make stamina restore during battles?
We’ll think about that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BeyerG:

Nival. I seem to have a problem where my friends appear under my battle to help. But don’t appear in my main screen.

Hi BeyerG!

Yesterday we’ve taken some steps to resolve the issue. How are the things going now?
Please do not forget that the profiles of the friends you add should not be “private”.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Doreus:
Originally posted by BeyerG:

Nival. I seem to have a problem where my friends appear under my battle to help. But don’t appear in my main screen.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/139-kings-bounty-legions/topics/256263-revamp-the-friends-system-please-game-breaking-bug-report = the answer to Ur question:)

Originally posted by littlec7821:

I’ve noticed that I keep getting the same quests over and over. I know that I’ve completed them, and I’ll come back a few hours later or something and see that I have a new quest… I’ll go talk to someone and it’ll be the same quest I already completed earlier that day or yesterday or something… I mean I’m getting rewards for completing them but I don’t really wanna be doing the exact same quests over and over… is this a bug or something? is it an issue with the game saving? cause I always assumed it saved automatically, and I never had a problem with like troops disappearing or anything like that.

Some quests regenerate daily, it’s not a bug, they are simply daily quests:) U will notice that after the first time u do them they appear in silver and not in gold, u dun have to do them over and over again if u dun wan to, but the revards are often worth redoing. Also to get medals in cities after the first port u will need to do more than just one turn of daily quests.

Thanks for your help, Doreus!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Volaxad:

Hi guys! I would also have a few ammends :D In the information tab of each unit could you make something that will show what type of damage it does with the default skill (replace that sword with something else were is the case), and update your skill info because not all of them have the damage type. I would also like to sustain the post above (Soulsound) regarding Stamina regeneration during combat and partially twilightblade’s request of a unit exchange system, with the difference that you should be able to upgrade some of your lower tier units into stronger ones (even with a 10:1 ratio and/or some gold); of course I’m talking mostly about the same unit type (pirate→sea wolf, cave→fiery spider, swamp→ancient serpent, ecc.). Thank you for reading this and keep it going! Great spinoff!

Thanks for your awesome feedback, Volaxand!)
We’ll consider all of these suggestions!

Flag Post
Originally posted by bobob90:

hi i’d like to find out exactly what the stats do? like, what does +1 attack actually do? and the other stats too if possible (:

Attack is a very important part of damage formula. If the attacker’s attack is higher than defender’s defense, there’ll be an extra bonus to the amount of damage dealt.
As for the other stats, you can figure out everything by yourself)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wolfgang84:

Hi, something that would be nice: If you are in the shop, you get shown the amount of the buyable items/forces you have.

Could you please clarify your meaning?)

Flag Post

about 50+ list friend
you change it a little. so now, i can see friend for gift in the main screen. but it still don’t work with wanted.i can only see my 50 first friend who don’t play that game, so i can’t ask help from friend at all :(
will you do something about it ?

Flag Post

“days played reward” never appeared to me. Is there any way to fix it?

Flag Post

1. If you send wanted request to a specific friend and end up never doing it even thou the friend did “join” that wanted.
Would you be able to use that friend again in the future for some other wanted w/o completing the first one? (of course, the 24 hours regular “cooldown” have expired)

If the answer is yes to the above question, is it possible to invite the same friend multiple times on the same wanted, assuming that each invitation have sufficient time in between.

If the answer to the 1st question is no, is there a way to “purge” the wanted so you can use the friend w/o doing the wanted?

2. If you send 11 requests to a 10-slot wanted. If 10 friends respond first, and you then proceed to do the wanted. And only after you complete the wanted does the 11th friend respond, would this 11th person count toward the next round of the wanted or would he just go poof?

Flag Post

some advice again:

1. restrict inquisitor’s resurrection times in pve battle (ex.2~3 times/battle)

2. 20% gold feedback from your dead units if you win.

3. reduce 20% units lost if you flee.

4. call reinforcement form your army when you lost 3 units in pve, but cost 200% reinforcement gold value.

5. lower prize (gems) of units.

6. make legendary units harder to recruit (ex. wanted need 20~30 help)

7. add enemy wizard AI in some quest, they can use player magic in battle.

8. add boss unit to quest, chance drop special items or resource, one battle/day or spend gems.

9. add daily unit jigsaw puzzle, get unit if finish in time limitation, or spend some gems for no time limitation.

(ex. 20 eye beast , 1 sea devil, 1 paladin in different difficulty, player can choose one of them)

Flag Post
Originally posted by chesshawk:
Originally posted by Tratos:
Originally posted by chesshawk:

Is it possible for a unit to move and then use the defensive stance? Every time my fighters are out of range of the enemy, I would like it if they would be able to defend, but it always skips the rest of my turn. I can move next to the enemy and defend.

You can move and defend if after you move, you can attack the enemy with one of your abilities. For example the zombies curse. It does not work, however, if that ability of yours is cooling down. Although it would be nice if we can defend after move, regardless of your ability to attack anyone that same turn.

It has no reason though, it should get fixed, instead of skipping the rest of your turn.

We’ll consider your idea, chesshawk.

Flag Post
Originally posted by szsjhs:

Will legendary die or just can resurrection like immortals?

They can be resurrected just like the Immortals. It would be strange if they could not be resurrected, wouldn’t it?

Flag Post

Now that ppl are getting units for free, is it possible to lower the costs of units and other stuff? I feel a bit silly now when spending money on this game like I used to. I dont see the benefits anymore when everyone can get them so easily.

Flag Post

Does reward links work now? I can create reward link shouts, but when I click anyone’s link, then just game window appear with no confirmation or error message. I do close previous game window before I open new one. I’ve tested with firefox, ie8 and opera. My crome always crashes with unity engine so I haven’t tried it. I even tried to create new character and he can not use reward links also. I even tried to login and play game with my other computer and that didn’t help either.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NivalPublishing:
Originally posted by Wolfgang84:

Hi, something that would be nice: If you are in the shop, you get shown the amount of the buyable items/forces you have.

Could you please clarify your meaning?)

He meant that for example you need Brontaurs. But you aren’t swimming in gold so you need to buy enough for some 3 battles while still leaving enough money for other units. Then in the shop window where you can buy units you can see how many you curretnly have. So you won’t overbuy nor do you have to check every single time the exact amount you need to buy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by iflamberg:

Does reward links work now? I can create reward link shouts, but when I click anyone’s link, then just game window appear with no confirmation or error message. I do close previous game window before I open new one. I’ve tested with firefox, ie8 and opera. My crome always crashes with unity engine so I haven’t tried it. I even tried to create new character and he can not use reward links also. I even tried to login and play game with my other computer and that didn’t help either.

This.

Plus the small detail of getting server disconnect during a battle and lossing troops etc.

Flag Post

I just got kicked out of two battles in 10 minutes. The first one I was about halfway through the fight, and when I logged back in, I had no message, got my 5 stamina back, but I was missing many troops and the quest was not completed in the quest log. This is extremely costly considering I received no reward gold from the fight, and it left me with half stacks of my legendary/immortal units.

I enter another battle a short while later (after completing one), and I get disconnected again. This time I’m resurrecting my troops, and the enemy only has 1 troop left. I log back in immediately but this time I get the “You deserted your troops…” message, lose 5 stamina, the troops I had not rezzed yet, AND didn’t complete the quest nor receive the gold/EXP.

This is a pretty big loss in 2 fights. The equivalent (after going to the Ward to heal troops) of 20+ stamina, 2K+ exp, reward gold, + the rewards for completing the quests that I’m going to have to do over again (with more stamina use, and more troop losses.)

This needs to be fixed ASAP, (at the very LEAST, when the server disconnects, roll it back to before the fights so the losses aren’t so big due to no fault of the player.)

Flag Post

Hello, I have a few suggestions that I hope you’ll take into consideration :)

Invite System Improvement.
1. Have a show “online” friends only function. This would help give us an idea of who to invite.
2. If an invite we sent out, is not accepted for whatever reason. That invited players name should go back into the invite list. This way we’re not wasting any of our 200 invite limit. (which I’ve reached a few times.)
3. Auto-Accept invites/grifts (when online).
-———————
Future Content/Community Building
1. multi-player Boss Fights. I in-vision a several very tough boss fights where you will need the help of your friends to take down. A group of 3-10 players all band together to take down a tough boss and his group of minions. Kind of like other MMORPG’s where there are clans/tribes and they can all fight together… this really will help to create a sense of community and keep even the most active players (some of who have already completed most quests/max’d in level).

2. Weekly contests – Kind of like the pvp event. There are so many events you could have. Such as putting in a random item as a drop… and seeing who can collect the most of them.

2. Weekly/monthly special drops – You could put a special item/unit as a potential drop.. maybe for a full week-end… and do it once every month.

This last one was a problem I seen in game chat. There was a female who was in chat and asked if there was a way to change to a female character. This might seem small, but the more options you have the more players you’re likely to attract.

I posted some of these suggestions in an earlier post, and others might have posted some similar ideas. But I think it would greatly improve the game, not just for myself but the whole community. Thanks for your attention.

Flag Post

Sorry, this may sound like a dumb little question, but when I reach level three it says ‘YAY WOOPWOOP I’M LEVEL THREE AND CAN DO PVP NOW :D:D:D:D’ or whatever, but then when I try go PvP it says that it will be available when I reach level 8. Can you please fix one of these so that they match? Thanks :D

Flag Post

Reward links stopped to work about 24 hours ago. There are no confirmation or error messages in the game, when I click the link.