You ask - we reply! page 7

425 posts

Flag Post

would be nice to have a pause button on non pvp battles.

Flag Post

And if the first to move in PvP would have some extra seconds in the first turn.

Flag Post

How do the other people send me things like help in wanted even though their not my friends?

Flag Post

does anyone know why friends i have added do not appear on my friendboard, and even though i have never asked for help in wanted, my friends dont appear in the ‘invite’ section.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gabb888:

does anyone know why friends i have added do not appear on my friendboard, and even though i have never asked for help in wanted, my friends dont appear in the ‘invite’ section.

Did you refresh?

Flag Post

this has been happening since i started playing

Flag Post

Hi,

I cannot seem to load the game and this happened after the recent maintenance thingy that you did a few days back. Previously the game was fine. Now the loading sign will show a “bad file length” notice in the loading logo and the loading stopped.

Please help I have posted this problem in your website (ticket #191).

I am on Mac OSX.

Please help me as I am enjoying the game very much and was disappointed when this happened.

Thanks

Flag Post

The item “Assasin’s Dagger” is bugged. It is shown to add +1 Attack to all units, and +3 Chance of dealing Critical Damage to Immortal Units.

The +1 attack to all works fine. The +3 Chance for a Critical is not applied to Immortals, or any other class. I’m equiped/removed and swapped gear and the +3 Crit is definitely not showing up.

Can this be fixed please?

Flag Post

no units lose in pvp will be nice. we already losing enough in quest,wanted.

Flag Post

@gabb888
I had that problem, you need to invite them in kongregate friend sistem. If you just add them ingame it wont work.

Flag Post

Since there’s no official ‘suggestion’ thread, I’ll post my ideas/wishes here:

• crafting is a great part of the game, but getting high-tier materials is a pain. I know it’s a f2p-game and you have to make money, but I’d like to be bale to craft all my low- and mid-tier stuff into high-tier mats to be able to actually craft the stuff available without farming a ceratin enemy group for hundreds of times…
  • I know the game is beta (and f2p, see above ;) ), but please don’t let it become ‘pay-2-win’. By offering certain units (Ents…) only in the royal shop, making those units unavailable for free players, hurts the game balance. And PvP will be the only part people will care for in a while (if there’s no content patch soon).
  • MORE CONTENT PLS! :) Units, spels, locations, quests etc. etc. I love the original games and there’s LOTS of potential in them to enhance ‘Legends’.
  • it would be nice if we could read mail while on patrol. We can use the links, so why not accept wanted requests too?

The friend system is alright, but I hope that:

• accepting links can be done without refreshing the whole game
  • links work for more than 3 people again…
  • highest lvl players show up first in battles so we don’t have to use lvl 1 (or no) spells at lvl~30
  • we can have an effect (choose: heal, dmg…) on the ‘friend spells’ (upgrades?!)

Flag Post

i have problem with my paladin wanted quest for 2 days now.it’s stuck at one help! when ask my friends if they accepted my invite ,they say that when they try it says that i’ve already been helped. but the page shows only one help!i only have the problem with paladin wanted ,others seem fine.

Flag Post

Display No. of Inventory Materials in Alchemical Laboratory
Not sure if this has already been suggested but would be nice if all the mats in alch lab has a quantity already owned either after the description text or as part of the actual display on each item (like the “Qty: 7” circled in red):

Flag Post

Split Units.
The enemy can do it. The original King’s Bounty allowed you to do it.
Why can’t i make two stacks of the same unit?
The only reason would be balance in pvp but if so, just disallow that option for pvp and require players to have single stacks in order to fight.

Flag Post

Also, i’ve noticed there’s an army tab (like the Kingdom/Chaos/Beasts/Ward upper panel) in the “Army Management” screen.
Does this mean you are considering adding the functionality to save different decks of armies?
This would be an excelent feature. Having a pre-built army of all range, another for all melee, another mixed, etc, to choose from according to the battle would be extremely useful. Even if it was only a feature for paying players.
That is, of course, if it’s completely virtual and all units are available for selection within each different tab. Meaning, you could add zombies to all your armies, but they would only be subtracted from the Chaos repository once.

edit:
Or you could take it a step further and expand the game complexity by allowing you to do different simultaneous tasks with different armies (second deck being awarded after finishing the storyline, and reaching a certain level – for realism sake), having one do patrols, while the other is doing battles, send another on an errand to recruit extra units from a distant town market, etc.
Maybe too ambitious an idea, since AP is too low for such multitasking, patrols would generate a steady revenue instead of being a sporadic thing, a lot of tweaking would be necessary, but gameplay would be less tedious and more engaging, and would offer a lot more depth and a rewarding experience for high-level players who might be growing tired of the same old mechanics…

Flag Post

(sorry for spamming)
Just remembered something else: would be nice if you could drag-resize the chat/events window. On a HD laptop with an absolute minimum 1920×1080 resolution, it’s pretty hard to read the text, and i pretty much stay away from the chat for that reason alone.
At the very least expand it proportionaly when playing full-screen, so those of us using higher definitions can use the chat that way.

(while i’m at it)
Congrats for a truly amazing game. I’ve played King’s Bounty and Armored Princess and they rank pretty high in my top ten strategy games of all time (and i’ve been playing games since Pong). I’m awed by the amount of work that went into this port. It’s like the Theseus paradox, so many different things were added and changed, it’s hard to say it’s the same game at all. You could see in the quality of those previous titles, the exuberant world, the astounding attention to detail, the firm grasp of strategic gameplay, that you were playing a work of art and a labor of love, and that those behind it were genuinely fascinated by the genre. For all those reasons it shouldn’t be surprising that KB Legions is that good, but, damn it, it’s not – it’s even better! Is there no end to your talent? You’re making the rest of the gaming industry look like crap.

Flag Post

Kong shout doesn’t work now. Please fix asap.

Flag Post

I can not load the game under linux. It is fine under windows but I tried chrome and firefox under linux. They both ask for utility 3d and utility 3d only has windows version. When I am loading games under windows, the game does not ask for utility 3d. Any suggestion?

Flag Post
Originally posted by jragon:

I can not load the game under linux. It is fine under windows but I tried chrome and firefox under linux. They both ask for utility 3d and utility 3d only has windows version. When I am loading games under windows, the game does not ask for utility 3d. Any suggestion?

You probably already have unity installed under windows, that’s why…you just have to wait for a linux version of unity (likely?!)…and play under windows till then

Flag Post

(another one)
Considering the AP cost of travelling, it would be very welcome to have an icon displayed above the cities indicating available quests, current friend ratios for Wanted quests, maybe even shop info with items for sale at the location. The available quests icon should be clickable or have a pop-up indicating the requirements and rewards.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lifemare:

(another one)
Considering the AP cost of travelling, it would be very welcome to have an icon displayed above the cities indicating available quests, current friend ratios for Wanted quests, maybe even shop info with items for sale at the location. The available quests icon should be clickable or have a pop-up indicating the requirements and rewards.

At least the items for sale can be checked on the wiki ;)

Flag Post

Hi,
I think that if the opponent gives up at 1st round, the random selection from the fled army should be executed anyway. Otherwise, which is the prize for the winner?

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheRealArse:

At least the items for sale can be checked on the wiki ;)

I wasn’t aware there was a KBL wiki. Do you mean the forum? I’ve googled it but can’t find any thing. Could you share the link please?
Due to the lacking of the feature i requested, i was forced to compile by hand a list of locations with Market, Daily Quests and Wanted info (up to the Eastern Front atm), so i didn’t end up losing APs going from village to village looking for units or quests.
Was even considering opening a new thread here to post it for everyone. I might’ve been wasting my time lol

Flag Post

I’ve read this entire thread and i don’t think i saw this mentioned anywhere.
I’ve had this problem occur to me more than a couple of times when doing PvP, the timer for “waiting for player connection” is spent and then another one for “waiting to load players resources” (which takes a lot longer to expire) doesn’t resolve aswell. And then the game just freezes (i can still click around, but there’s no error warnings and no commands can be issued).
After refreshing i find the battle in progress and all my units nearing complete extermination. After which all i can do is flee and then be subject to a 10 minute penalty, having to spend gold and precious APs to revive the units, not to mention the opponent gets some free hostages from beating a defenseless army.
Why does this happen? Why doesn’t the game cancel the battle when one of the players times out?

Flag Post

The friend boxes at the bottom of the screen tell me if the friend is offline, patrol, fight etc. Why can’t this be be extended to the 50 friends box for Wanteds? Just having the button by a friends name a different colour when in game would make sending invites at least 10 times quicker.