You ask - we reply! page 13

425 posts

Flag Post

I can’t complete the second quest “New Appointment” because I can’t talk to the Academy Secretary. I’ve literally clicked everything and there’s no way to complete the quest because I can’t even find the NPC or talk to him. How do I complete the quest, or is this a bug?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SupHomies:

I can’t complete the second quest “New Appointment” because I can’t talk to the Academy Secretary. I’ve literally clicked everything and there’s no way to complete the quest because I can’t even find the NPC or talk to him. How do I complete the quest, or is this a bug?

Originally posted by Apozito:

My screen when load is total purple, anyone can help me?

Use this link and write your problem to support
http://support.playkb.com/anonymous_requests/new

Flag Post
Originally posted by Apozito:

My screen when load is total purple, anyone can help me?

Delete Unity and browser cache. If problems is not solved then reinstalled Unity plugin.
If the problem remains unsolved, send DxDiag file to support team.

Flag Post

I would like to see a new level 35 mode introduced for pvp. This mode can be called legends mode and allows you the use of 3 legends or 5 specials. All legendary units are restricted from using their respective special abilities untill the end of round 2 and special have no restrictions ensuring a number of different strategic combinations. This mode encourages people and gives them an incentive to level to 35 as well as giving us a chance to try many different combinations of legends(imagaine having a defender like paladin/ent with champs/trex and casters demo/shaman etc). It will also allow max levels to get an opportunity to fill there legends slots through the capture system and make the game more interesting at max level. Let me know what you think.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mihaist1:

I would like to see a new level 35 mode introduced for pvp. This mode can be called legends mode and allows you the use of 3 legends or 5 specials. All legendary units are restricted from using their respective special abilities untill the end of round 2 and special have no restrictions ensuring a number of different strategic combinations. This mode encourages people and gives them an incentive to level to 35 as well as giving us a chance to try many different combinations of legends(imagaine having a defender like paladin/ent with champs/trex and casters demo/shaman etc). It will also allow max levels to get an opportunity to fill there legends slots through the capture system and make the game more interesting at max level. Let me know what you think.

Here is best place to write ideas …

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/139-kings-bounty-legions/topics/324065-ideas-and-suggestions

Flag Post

Simple question: how i am supposed to get ANY pvp tokens to make new gear if currently PvP looks like :
1) somebody runs away from me -no tokens rating +
or 2) i run away – no tokens rating drop, but only a bit
3) somebody doasnt want to w8 10 min so he doasnt move at all and he auto runs away after few turns

In this enviroment it is quite possible to have very high ranking without single fight.
PvP is currently non existet in this game and you realy have to do something with it or you may expect serious lose in game popularity.
I suggest giving PvP tokens to the guy who wins without fight and also bring back money for destroyed units and give a chance to the guy who loses to get something nice .
Otherwise nobody will fight except few guys on top who have best gear and max upgraded armies and have equal chances to fight each other.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mambu:
Originally posted by somosdios:

Another thought on ease of use of the forum:

Perhaps it would be better to put all of the previous posts about events and sales into one single post, or perhaps several if it’s deemed there are multiple categories.

That would surely help finding the good posts without having to wade through so much, and no offense intended, flotsam.

I’m working on gathering important topics into one with links.
Here results http://www.kongregate.com/forums/139-kings-bounty-legions/topics/324139-useful-links

Hey, thanks Mambu. Just noticed that you replied.

Flag Post

How does the friend system work? I’ve friended many regulars on the forum and who continue to play the game but am unable to find them on my pull up friends tab which only contains the same handful of friends from the beginning it seems. Furthermore, others have told me that I can be seen on their maps (to challenge or interact with or what not) but I can never see other users on my map. What’s going on?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jeber89:

How does the friend system work? I’ve friended many regulars on the forum and who continue to play the game but am unable to find them on my pull up friends tab which only contains the same handful of friends from the beginning it seems. Furthermore, others have told me that I can be seen on their maps (to challenge or interact with or what not) but I can never see other users on my map. What’s going on?

U have 753 friends thats why u cant see them all. When i have over 1k this also happen to me. After deleting 800 all back to normal state.

Flag Post

I saw someone post the wanted link on chatroom, I can’t find link on game, how is this working? do I need something?

Flag Post
Originally posted by slr112:

I saw someone post the wanted link on chatroom, I can’t find link on game, how is this working? do I need something?

http://support.playkb.com/entries/21088463-Wanted-

Flag Post

hey people how can i restart the game? i have made very bad decisions with the diamonds in my first game and i want to restart it, how can i do that?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Swuish41:

hey people how can i restart the game? i have made very bad decisions with the diamonds in my first game and i want to restart it, how can i do that?

Send your request to support. All is explained in that link.
http://support.playkb.com/entries/22145673-what-do-i-need-to-do-to-start-the-game-from-the-beginning

Flag Post

is there a reward for completing all “Medals of Valour” on the map ?

I still have one more battle in ancient tample (31/32) to complete this, and I don’t want to waste it if there will be a reward in the future.. ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by eddstroyer:

I still have one more battle in ancient tample (31/32) to complete this, and I don’t want to waste it if there will be a reward in the future.. ?

Canceled long time ago… Still w8 for back…

Flag Post

are you still in top 100 mambu?

Flag Post
Originally posted by GrtRbwSword:

are you still in top 100 mambu?

Its not topic about such things. But yes i am …

Flag Post

why are the amounts stolen from me in raids ungodly high? Everyone else I have spoken with has higher ranking than me, more gold in their bank, and they’re losing many, many times less gold than I do.

It seems to average about 20% of my total that’s stolen each time.

Flag Post

Does Nival have the intention to add more places to explore and add further storyline? I loved the storyline and the places to explore. Everything, sadly, for me is now farming, farming and pvp, pvp (and even the latter is getting kind of scary and uninteresting).

Flag Post

I played the game a bunch last year (level 26, completed the entire campaign) and just popped in to play again.

There are a lot of changes, but the only one I haven’t figured out is how does one obtain strategy books? Unfortunately, the Wiki doesn’t have an article dealing with them.

Flag Post

FinalSlayer, you craft them.

Flag Post

Is there any manual for this game?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bounty99999:

Is there any manual for this game?

No but u can look here in first and my last posts.
Some useful links

Flag Post

Thanks a lot for that. I’ve really been enjoying this game so much and I want to keep playing. I’m lvl 26 now. Where do I go from here? There doesn’t seem much of the campaign left. I prefer playing on my ipad than pc but if I have to I can go to pc.

Do you have any suggestions what I should play now including on pc? Thanks for your help.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bounty99999:

Thanks a lot for that. I’ve really been enjoying this game so much and I want to keep playing. I’m lvl 26 now. Where do I go from here? There doesn’t seem much of the campaign left. I prefer playing on my ipad than pc but if I have to I can go to pc.

Do you have any suggestions what I should play now including on pc? Thanks for your help.

Storyline is only to learn game basic. Core of that game like most other online games is pvp.