You ask - we reply! page 15

425 posts

Flag Post

Would you understood it if your Dragon or Ent started playing at round 3, while the rest of the army gets slaughtered? :)

Dryads don’t have unlimited range with their secondary spell. Also, the Dryad wastes a turn not attacking (it puts something to sleep), so the Dryad only obtains one free turn by putting the Dragon / Ent to sleep. Also, Inventors, Gunners and Royal Thorns outdamage Dryads.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Stratocumulus:

Would you understood it if your Dragon or Ent started playing at round 3, while the rest of the army gets slaughtered? :)

Dryads don’t have unlimited range with their secondary spell. Also, the Dryad wastes a turn not attacking (it puts something to sleep), so the Dryad only obtains one free turn by putting the Dragon / Ent to sleep. Also, Inventors, Gunners and Royal Thorns outdamage Dryads.

the eternal question …. better dragons, ent, dryads …. or, why not, champs or cyclops …. Each unit has its own strengths and weaknesses, so as Achilles had his heel. The strength of an army is given by the sum of the units, not by a single

Flag Post

True, but some have more weaknesses than others, or just more strengths than others.

Flag Post

True, but some have more weaknesses than others, or just more strengths than others.

Thats why its a strategy game…

Flag Post

Agreed. Yet, strategy game or not, I do think that all units should have niches or at least be used.

Flag Post

Does leadership for both sides in friendly fights adjust to weaker players level?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Grimwalker:

Does leadership for both sides in friendly fights adjust to weaker players level?

From one of patches info.

5. Friendly PvP battles (through friendboard) as well as PvP battles through the in-game chat will have the leadership adjustment mode on.

Flag Post

Missed that one. Thanks man!

Flag Post

Hi, I just have a simple question regarding the single player mission screen, where it lists your troops and the opponents troops it has a description of stronger, weaker, slightly stronger, slightly weaker, invincible, etc. Can you tell me if this means the opponents troops are stronger/weaker/etc or does it mean your own troops are stronger/weaker/etc?

Flag Post

It means your opponents troops.

Flag Post

is there a reason i’m not getting red diamond any more?, last time i got 1 was about 3 months :(

Flag Post

My question is:

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/139-kings-bounty-legions/topics/354268-kingss-bounnty-legions-review

Flag Post

Hello i just wont to ask it will by posible to transfer my acount frome Armor Games to Kongregate.AG is going to shutting down KBL on the platform on 28 august??

Flag Post
Originally posted by jokerEIS:

Hello i just wont to ask it will by posible to transfer my acount frome Armor Games to Kongregate.AG is going to shutting down KBL on the platform on 28 august??

All AG players can submit a request to Support Team. Request should contain complete info (old acc, new platform acc, etc) to which platform you want to be transferred.

http://support.playkb.com/

Here is all explained: http://support.playkb.com/entries/25495556

Flag Post

Clans in Kongregate
While clans might work in fb because there would only be one for your and your friends, in Kongregate there are too many small clans of 2 or 3 good players and little prospect for growth. The logical solution is to merge clans adding the contributions of each to make a new clan of higher level. Otherwise there is an emotional attachment to the amount of work building clan level so no merger will take place, only poaching key players from each other leaving still many small clans. I do not belong to any clan yet and dont know how to solve this problem without adding contributions together for a new clan. I suggest that mergers will be rare so a formal request to nival support might be ok if an automated solution is too expensive to implement.

Flag Post

So after reading pages n pages looking for some info on pvp mechanics i cant seen to find an answer to the cause of my frustration. I’ve only been playing for a short period of time and im currently lvl17 ive discovered pop as the fastest way to lvl and to get troopies the major problem i keep having is that how the players are matched is extremely broken. id say 2/3 fights im up against lvl20+ players who have way more troopies than me and its simply impossible for me to win. and just a few miniutes ago got matched up against a lvl36 dude who had 10 dragons up against my 3. what option do i have but flee or pay the Huge cost of having to revive a whole army. I think this is not well thought out or nice for either player.
on some positive notes im a big DnD player and i really like the game as its rather simular. It does favor paying players but thats expected these days it is a buisness after all. keep up the good work. but deal with the pvp matching systerm… while im here whats the deal with high lvl players attacking with only a few troopies are they dumping there rating so to effect who they are matched against?

cheers …. and what’s the huge number or Russian players in this game….

Flag Post

wondering if my first post are automatically " removed by an administrator or moderator"

Flag Post

@ Feidhelm

They way I understand it PvP is based on your rating, not level, so if your rating is 1100 and a level 36 player has the same rating you will be matched in PvP. I also believe that there should be a level limit added into the mix, such as +/- 5 levels plus the rating limit. That however may cause issues if there are no players who PvP in your level limit, you will not be able to PvP…

Needs to be reworked. – I think…

- Anuviel

Flag Post

Is the level affecting what lucky boxes can give you? ( I was noticing at a bigger level I am getting better items , was this just random? )

Flag Post
Originally posted by LeGhimp:

Is the level affecting what lucky boxes can give you? ( I was noticing at a bigger level I am getting better items , was this just random? )

Totally random

Flag Post

How comes Archers win against Sea Devils?

In pve and in pvp, Sea Devils need support to kill archers. Even if they receive no damage from other units, they die without support. Sea Devil have the same alchemical resist than Archers. Those Archers are not moving when I’m attacking them and I’m using Devil’s Bite. Warriors have a bonus against Archers.

Is it supposed to be like that or other units were nerfed except archers?

Flag Post

I suggest you check the level of both units. If Sea Devils are level 0 and Archers are level 15, it is rather obvious they come out on top.

I never tried this match up myself, though, so I don’t know.

Flag Post

I suggest you check the level of both units. If Sea Devils are level 0 and Archers are level 15, it is rather obvious they come out on top.

I never tried this match up myself, though, so I don’t know.

Well, my Sea Devil is level 4. His archer was level 8 and he had 2 doms.

Flag Post

How do exactly defense and attack affect the damage ( given and received)?

Flag Post
Originally posted by LeGhimp:

How do exactly defense and attack affect the damage ( given and received)?

Search the “How to calculate damage” post