Bugs and Glitches

36 posts

Flag Post

Units section of the Royal Shop is missing the Druid.

Archmage in the Shop is listed as Legendary Mage even though the actual in game type is a Healer, not a Mage.

Paladin is listed as “Kingdom Defender” instead of “Legendary Defender” to match the pattern.

Warrior’s Aura “expirience” is spelled right in the tooltip but wrong under the icon.

Goods section, Beginner’s Set is has a

<b
on one of the lines.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Solsund:

Units section of the Royal Shop is missing the Druid.

Archmage in the Shop is listed as Legendary Mage even though the actual in game type is a Healer, not a Mage.

Paladin is listed as “Kingdom Defender” instead of “Legendary Defender” to match the pattern.

Warrior’s Aura “expirience” is spelled right in the tooltip but wrong under the icon.

Goods section, Beginner’s Set is has a

<b
on one of the lines.

Thanks for being so attentive! We greatly appreciate your help! We’ll correct these errors.
P.S. Druid is a Mortal unit, that is why it’s not sold at the Royal Shop.

 
Flag Post

I’ve had it happen twice (Edit: Consistently 4 times now.) now that Possesed bear does not gain the speed bonus if you activate the Fury ability 2 times in a row. It still receives the other stat changes though. It receives the speed bonus again on the 3rd time though.
Edit: I now see this is due to resistant to movement change status gained from the initial fury. I dislike this.. but ok.

Occasionally a unit’s ability is unable to be used at all troughout a battle(Serious bug). Using a different unit’s ability seems to be able to solve this.

I’ve had it happen at least twice that Ancient Snake’s Hypnosis was not able to target any units in 1 range, only those in 2. (Unconfirmed wether the units were all resistant to this ability somehow. Don’t know if that’s possible either.)

The plugin or game occasionally crashes when going to full screen at the immediate start of a battle. Luckily reconnecting continues the battle.

 
Flag Post

Occasionally a unit’s ability is unable to be used at all troughout a battle(Serious bug). Using a different unit’s ability seems to be able to solve this.

I’ve had it happen at least twice that Ancient Snake’s Hypnosis was not able to target any units in 1 range, only those in 2. (Unconfirmed wether the units were all resistant to this ability somehow. Don’t know if that’s possible either.)

The plugin or game occasionally crashes when going to full screen at the immediate start of a battle. Luckily reconnecting continues the battle.

1. The Ancient Serpent’s Hypnosis affects only Mortal and Immortal units. Perhaps, you tried to use this ability on a Legendary unit? Let us know if this ability proves to be bugged.
2. We’d like to advise you to reinstall your browser and Unity Player. Here’s the link to download the installer: http://unity3d.com/webplayer/
Please tell us if Unity plugin continues to crash after you perform the above mentioned actions.

 
Flag Post

Uhh i don’t know whats happening exactly but here is my bug.

I run a track-pad on my lappy that both is tap to click and press to click, however while pressing to click works in your game, touch to click does not. This is odd and may be a bug in the unity okayer but this only seems t happen in your game and nowhere else. Tad confused.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Kalkara:

Uhh i don’t know whats happening exactly but here is my bug.

I run a track-pad on my lappy that both is tap to click and press to click, however while pressing to click works in your game, touch to click does not. This is odd and may be a bug in the unity okayer but this only seems t happen in your game and nowhere else. Tad confused.

And what’s the model of your laptop? We’ll try to figure out what may be wrong with that.

 
Flag Post

I have a Macbook with bootcamp Win 7.

Also more info, it works moving and attacking during combat, however it does not work to select a scroll or a unit skill.
It does not work in shops or in towns and stuff.

i have flushed my cache and reinstalled unity web, but neither of this has worked.

edit: none of the HUD buttons work for tap, friends spells or anything else, but press to click does. Im thinking maybe something about the unity player, off to another game to check

edit2:i need to clarify myself, when i tap on a button what happens is that the button changes colour as if you clicked and held it, however if the mouse is taken off the button it reverts back to normal. Without doing anything else if i hover over the button again it turns back into a light blue as if i held it down. if i click on something else before hovering over it again, the button does nothing when i hover over it.

 
Flag Post

There’s a popup saying “Use 32 bit browser to run Unity content”, but is that supposed to happen?
Unity’s platform-independent, isn’t it?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Alan_Foe:

There’s a popup saying “Use 32 bit browser to run Unity content”, but is that supposed to happen?
Unity’s platform-independent, isn’t it?

Currently Unity doesn’t support 64-bit browsers.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Kalkara:

I have a Macbook with bootcamp Win 7.

Also more info, it works moving and attacking during combat, however it does not work to select a scroll or a unit skill.
It does not work in shops or in towns and stuff.

i have flushed my cache and reinstalled unity web, but neither of this has worked.

edit: none of the HUD buttons work for tap, friends spells or anything else, but press to click does. Im thinking maybe something about the unity player, off to another game to check

edit2:i need to clarify myself, when i tap on a button what happens is that the button changes colour as if you clicked and held it, however if the mouse is taken off the button it reverts back to normal. Without doing anything else if i hover over the button again it turns back into a light blue as if i held it down. if i click on something else before hovering over it again, the button does nothing when i hover over it.

Thanks for providing so many details, Kalkara. We’ll try to figure out what may be wrong with that.

 
Flag Post

Nival, the quest “The Sanctuary Monstrocities” asks you to kill Ghosts and Eyebeasts but unlike the other quests does not limit where you can fight them to the Destroyed Temple like it should be. Not to mention the quest text says it needs 40 of each when the actual numbers show as 60 ghosts and 40 eyebeasts.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by NivalPublishing:
Originally posted by Alan_Foe:

There’s a popup saying “Use 32 bit browser to run Unity content”, but is that supposed to happen?
Unity’s platform-independent, isn’t it?

Currently Unity doesn’t support 64-bit browsers.

Hm, they still release 64-bit versions of the plugin, it’s up to the latest 3.5.0f6 even.
But since it’s still kind of a beta I understand your reluctance to support it.

 
Flag Post

My friend list never changes even after I add 50 people… is that a bug? Is it possible to switch people around on there? It’s the same people that were on there since I’ve begun playing… Nothing has changed even though I’ve added many people who are way higher level…. the SAME ORIGINAL people are still on there and those are the ONLY people on there.

 
Flag Post

I also have issues with adding more than 50 friends. The list doesn’t change. It’s frozen or something. Nothing updates or refreshes.

 
Flag Post

Don’t know if this is a bug or working as intended.
A unit which was slowed by an ability (like the frost arrow of the archers) cannot be buffed with speed because it is now resistant to any speed change.

 
Flag Post

To update my original post: The Immortal Unit from the Ancients that is missing from the Shop is actually the Pathfinder (Archer type). I had my names flipped.

 
Flag Post

I’m having issues with wanted invites. For some reason recently added friends are not being added to the list of people I can invite until the next day, but this was not the case initially.

 
Flag Post

Well… Some units of mine disappeared after a lost connection to the server… :( I was in the middle of a fight (Bear Pack in the Hunter’s camp) when the connection got lost. I refreshed the browser window, and tried starting the fight again (No units were affected by then, even the units I lost during the previous, disconnected, fight where unharmed in my army compositions screen)
The second fight took too long to load, so I refreshed the page again, and now 5 of my gunners are nowhere to be found, as well as about 18 Vagabonds, some swordsmen, and some of every unit I took into the not-loading battle… :(
I reloaded the page again, and a message popped up saying “You refused to command your units, so they fled from the battlefield” (or s.th. alike), but they seem still to flee, because they haven`t come back :(
Now I’m sad.
They are not even dead in the ward, I already checked that…

 
Flag Post

Oh! Not to mention that I now have swordsmen to ressurect in my ward for 0 stamina + 100 gold per unit. :D Exactly the seven swordsmen I thought to dead. But still no sign from my immortal units :(

 
Flag Post

But when I click an the ressurect button, nothing happens, so now I have 5 missing immortals, but 7 undead-like swordsmen. :D

 
Flag Post

Clicking the ‘scale down power’ button in pvp matches me with opponents who are lvl 20+ and their leadership is not scaled down. With a level difference of 5+, that is a guaranteed lose because of the drastic leadership difference. Please fix this so that leadership is properly scaled.

 
Flag Post

Since I missed this bug thread when I first posted, I’ll just repost this from another thread.

I only have 2 friends displaying in my friend’s list. A few friends randomly decide to appear in my battle-friends’ list, but usually only for 1 battle. My out of battle friends’ list however has only ever had 2 friends in it. Also, my profile is not set to private.

EDIT: Scratch that; it’s probably the same 50 friends error; 50 friends appear on the wanted list, but probably only 2 of them have played this game, so only 2 appear.

 
Flag Post

When moving from Bear Forest to Barley Grove or Engineers’ Reservation it takes 2 stamina, while moving to one those areas from the Eastern Fort still costs only 2 stamina.

 
Flag Post

For the daily rewards for logging in: The counter seems to reset randomly, I tend to leave my computer on and connected to the site but refresh at least once a day, however more than twice now the counter has reset back to one day for no apparent reason, usually around the third or fourth day. Any idea what is causing this?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by dok256:

For the daily rewards for logging in: The counter seems to reset randomly, I tend to leave my computer on and connected to the site but refresh at least once a day, however more than twice now the counter has reset back to one day for no apparent reason, usually around the third or fourth day. Any idea what is causing this?

I second this…. it’s happened to me multiple time and feels like a holding a carrot in front of a donkey :D